++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 06-14-2005, 10:54 PM   #16
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) That could be argued. Most people on here know who I am.

Considering the short time you are here and after all the threads created to homage you ... actually I think you are...lol
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 06-14-2005 at 11:14 PM.
Old 06-14-2005, 10:56 PM   #17
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Quote: (Originally Posted by Wylde-Tremonti) Yeah... But we're talkin about THE BEATLES... Their music is SOOOOOO simple it's not even funny

Not all Beatles stuff is "SOOOOO simple" Blackbird is a pretty difficult song to play, and near impossible to sing and play at the same time. Im trying to learn it to sing and play it cuz it is this one girls favorite song, and i really like her, and shes reaalllllly hot. Im almost done learning to play it, but singing and playing is gonna take me a while.

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 06-15-2005, 10:50 AM   #18
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Considering the short time you are here and after all the threads created to homage you ... actually I think you are...lol

Well I certainly want to know who is MORE famous than me... Every Stapp lover knows me because they probably hate me, everyone on both the Creed and AB forums knows me because of the Johhnynips episode, and everyone on F&R knows me because they just DO, and probably a lot of chat-o-rama people knwo me because of Jester's thread there...

Music matters is about the only place I haven't gotten into a huge explosive argument with someone, lol
Old 06-15-2005, 07:15 PM   #19
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I'm still enjoying ODR, though my initial assessment was a B or B-, which I still stand by. I'm thinking the next album will have more of their blending as writers. I think Myles has a pretty good lyrical talent, so I'm looking forward to that.
Old 06-15-2005, 08:22 PM   #20
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Well I certainly want to know who is MORE famous than me... Every Stapp lover knows me because they probably hate me, everyone on both the Creed and AB forums knows me because of the Johhnynips episode, and everyone on F&R knows me because they just DO, and probably a lot of chat-o-rama people knwo me because of Jester's thread there...

Music matters is about the only place I haven't gotten into a huge explosive argument with someone, lol
X is def more famous than you... he's been here a HELL of alot longer than you... (not to toot my own horn) but i've been here almost as long as him... yeah... i changed my name so maybe not everyone remebers me from back then (Used to be TremontiWanaB)... Marcos is Hella famous Around Here aswell

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 06-15-2005, 11:07 PM   #21
scrit
USER INFO »
I'm not famous

I still pop in ODR once in a while just because I think that I should. I usualy get into it for a couple of days and listen to nothing but ODR, but then I forget about it for a month. Its a good cd, although some songs have grown old to me (ODR, FTR, BW) most remain fresh. It takes a good cd to be still enjoyed almost a year after the first listen

-U2
Old 06-16-2005, 03:02 PM   #22
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Wylde-Tremonti) X is def more famous than you... he's been here a HELL of alot longer than you... (not to toot my own horn) but i've been here almost as long as him... yeah... i changed my name so maybe not everyone remebers me from back then (Used to be TremontiWanaB)... Marcos is Hella famous Around Here aswell

Whose X? I have never heard of him. And so who cares if you have been here longer? Did I claim to be here very long? Everytime I get in a discussion it explodes and someone gets banned. I guess you could also call me "infamous".
Old 06-16-2005, 06:27 PM   #23
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Did I claim to be here very long? Everytime I get in a discussion it explodes and someone gets banned. I guess you could also call me "infamous".

Well, actually I think we can call you ..."dangerous"...lol

Quote: (Originally Posted by Scrit) I'm not famous

The same here...lol

Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Every Stapp lover knows me because they probably hate me

Chances are!!!!! LOL
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 06-17-2005 at 07:23 AM.
Old 06-16-2005, 09:22 PM   #24
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Whose X? I have never heard of him. And so who cares if you have been here longer? Did I claim to be here very long? Everytime I get in a discussion it explodes and someone gets banned. I guess you could also call me "infamous".
X well... his name is "King X" now... but he had some other X name like Xecutioner or something like that... he's the creater of the "X" threads... If you've been here any amount of time you'd know him...

Considering that you haven't been here along time... i just think it's somewhat arrogent to call yourself the most famous one on the boards... maybe that's just me

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 06-17-2005, 09:04 PM   #25
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
agghhh who cares who's the most famous?
anyone older than 10 on the board?
now we've got that out of the way i'm hoping on the next record myles has a bigger role (lyrically as well as musically) and i would love some go for broke metal song that leaves metalingus in its wake. also a couple of nice ballads but not power ballads.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 06-18-2005, 01:23 PM   #26
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) agghhh who cares who's the most famous?
anyone older than 10 on the board?
now we've got that out of the way i'm hoping on the next record myles has a bigger role (lyrically as well as musically) and i would love some go for broke metal song that leaves metalingus in its wake. also a couple of nice ballads but not power ballads.

hey aussie, take it easy! the guys are just kidding about who's most famous thing... actually we already know you are one of the most famous here, cause you have a thread specially created for you...dont
you? lol

PS: Myles rocks!!! lol
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 06-18-2005 at 01:26 PM.
Old 06-18-2005, 06:19 PM   #27
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Wylde-Tremonti) X well... his name is "King X" now... but he had some other X name like Xecutioner or something like that... he's the creater of the "X" threads... If you've been here any amount of time you'd know him...

Considering that you haven't been here along time... i just think it's somewhat arrogent to call yourself the most famous one on the boards... maybe that's just me

All famous people are arrogant. lol
Old 06-18-2005, 08:19 PM   #28
titan9
USER INFO »
I still love ODR, though I do not listen to it as much as I did from December-February(I listened to it at least every other day then). I don't think this is because it has lost its luster for me, because I really attribute it to the fact that I have a whole lot of music to listen to. I mean, I'm a huge 12 Stones fan(they are my favorite band) and I rarely listen to them more than once per week. Not because I've gotten bored with their two wonderful CDs, but only because I have lots of new stuff to listen to. It's the same thing with a couple of other bands I really, really enjoy.

The guitar solos on ODR are amazing, imo. The lyrics are decent(I really love the lyrics to FTR, ODR, Metalingus and SMS), but not nearly as good as Creed's lyrics were, imo. I discovered the Mayfield Four's music back in April and really love the lyrics on both of their albums. Myles has a talent when it comes to lyrics. I believe that Myles should write most, if not all of the lyrics for the next AB CD. I think he'll do an amazing job with that. Don't take this the wrong way, though. Mark is a decent lyricist and can write some good lyrics. I just think, overall, Myles is better just like Stapp was better at lyrics. Lead singers just seem to have more of a talent for it, imo.

Back to ODR, though. It took me a few months to warm up to this CD. I bought it right when it came out. I knew I'd be getting an awesome CD, musically. I didn't know about the vocals, though. I did not like the vocals at all at first. I couldn't get used to Myles, in all honesty. I missed Stapp's vocals with Mark's guitar. I finally realized, though, that Myles is a great technical singer. I warmed up to his vocals and now he's one of my absolute favorite singers. You can't deny his range. I admit, his type of singing may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I for one think it is great.

I still tremendously enjoy ODR; it's in my CD player at least once per week, sometimes more depending upon my mood. I'm looking forward to the next CD, as AB can definitely improve even more. With Myles writing the lyrics and Mark writing the riffs, well, they could make an unbeatable combination, much like Stapp/Tremonti were.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 06-18-2005, 11:10 PM   #29
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) I still love ODR, though I do not listen to it as much as I did from December-February(I listened to it at least every other day then). I don't think this is because it has lost its luster for me, because I really attribute it to the fact that I have a whole lot of music to listen to. I mean, I'm a huge 12 Stones fan(they are my favorite band) and I rarely listen to them more than once per week. Not because I've gotten bored with their two wonderful CDs, but only because I have lots of new stuff to listen to. It's the same thing with a couple of other bands I really, really enjoy.

Exactly. I still love ODR, but with Audioslave, the Foo fighters, etc. etc. I got lots of music to listen to!

Quote: The guitar solos on ODR are amazing, imo.

*claps*

Quote: The lyrics are decent(I really love the lyrics to FTR, ODR, Metalingus and SMS),

True.

Quote: but not nearly as good as Creed's lyrics were, imo.

Grrr.... lol

Quote: I discovered the Mayfield Four's music back in April and really love the lyrics on both of their albums.

Heck yeah!

Quote: Myles has a talent when it comes to lyrics. I believe that Myles should write most, if not all of the lyrics for the next AB CD.

Heck Yeah!

Quote: I think he'll do an amazing job with that. Don't take this the wrong way, though. Mark is a decent lyricist and can write some good lyrics.

Meh. He can write mediocre lyrics... but if they want to become the next big rock band... they need to have great lyrics. Myles can do that. lol

Quote: I just think, overall, Myles is better just like Stapp was better at lyrics. Lead singers just seem to have more of a talent for it, imo.

Certain lead singers. Not all. *wink* lol

Quote: Back to ODR, though. It took me a few months to warm up to this CD. I bought it right when it came out. I knew I'd be getting an awesome CD, musically. I didn't know about the vocals, though. I did not like the vocals at all at first. I couldn't get used to Myles, in all honesty. I missed Stapp's vocals with Mark's guitar. I finally realized, though, that Myles is a great technical singer. I warmed up to his vocals and now he's one of my absolute favorite singers. You can't deny his range. I admit, his type of singing may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I for one think it is great.

I loved him right away because I am sick of the constant monotonish dreary post-grunge baritone throaty voices we get with ALL mainstream rock today... Plus Myles is very reminscent of REAL Rock n' Roll.

Quote: I still tremendously enjoy ODR; it's in my CD player at least once per week, sometimes more depending upon my mood. I'm looking forward to the next CD, as AB can definitely improve even more. With Myles writing the lyrics and Mark writing the riffs, well, they could make an unbeatable combination, much like Stapp/Tremonti were

All good. Until the last sentence. lol

And if you are wondering why I just did a sentnce by sentence breakdown of your post... I am bored. lol
Old 06-19-2005, 12:24 AM   #30
titan9
USER INFO »
Haha, I'm bored as well. When I said "Lead singers just seem to have more of a talent for it, imo." I basically meant that in most bands, lead singers tend to do a better job on the lyrics than say, the lead guitarist.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Uncertain) Meh. He can write mediocre lyrics... but if they want to become the next big rock band... they need to have great lyrics. Myles can do that. lol

Yeah, I agree. If they want to become a big Rock band, better lyrics would definitely help. I believe Myles could provide those better lyrics.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Uncertain) All good. Until the last sentence. lol
Lol, I knew when I typed "With Myles writing the lyrics and Mark writing the riffs, well, they could make an unbeatable combination, much like Stapp/Tremonti were" you'd disagree with that last part.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!