++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 07-08-2005, 04:02 PM   #616
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Amen And Amen, Its A Must and its also a gift to learn how Matt.5 13.16 Ye Are The Salt Of The Earth But If The Salt Has Lots Its Savour wherwith shall it be salted it is thenceforth good for nothing but to be cast out and to be trodden under the foot of men ye are the light of the world a city that sit on a heal can not be hid neither do men light a candle and put it under a bush, let your light shine before men that they may see your good works and Glorifiy Your father which is heaven
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 07-08-2005, 04:13 PM   #617
creedsister
USER INFO »
Praise The Lord !!!!! Up On High

GOD IS OUR REFUGE AND STREGNTH A VERY PRESENT HELP IN TROUBLE THEREFORE WILL NOT WE FEAR THOUGH THE EARTH BE REMOVED AND THE MOON IS THE ONLY LIGHT WILL SEE NO I WONT BE AFRAID JUST AS LONG AS YOU STAND BY ME IF THE SKY THAT WE LOOK ON SHOULD EVER CRUMBLE AND FALL AND THE MOUTIANS SHOULD FALL TO THE SEA NO I WONT BE AFRAID NO I WONT SHED A TEAR JUST AS LONG AS YOU STAND BY ME THOUGH THE WATERS THEROF ROAR AND BE TROUBLED LIKE A BRIGE OVER TROUBLE WATER I WILL LAY ME DOWN SHAKE WITH THE SWLLING THEROF THERE IS A RIVER THE STREAMS WHEREOF SHALL MAKE GLAD THE CITY OF GOD THE HOLY PLACE OF THE TABERNACLES OF THE MOST HIGH GOD IS THE MIDST OF HER SHE SHALL NOT BE MOVED GOD SHALL HELP HER AND THAT RIGHT EARLY, YOU GOTTA PRAISE THE DA LARD
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 07-09-2005, 08:01 AM   #618
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Amen Sis!!!

Heaven

Old 07-09-2005, 08:01 AM   #619
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

July 9th

"Him who is able to do immeasurably more."

Of all the names for God in the Bible, this is my favorite! Our God is the same God who parted the Red Sea and fed 5,000 on a green hillside with only a couple of sardine sandwiches. He longs to do more than we ask and imagine, but most of us haven't really given him much of a challenge...

Dream big dreams for God. Then hang on!

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

Ephesians 3:20-21

Heaven

Old 07-09-2005, 05:08 PM   #620
creedsister
USER INFO »
Praise Da Lord

Lam..3 19.25 Remembering mine affiction and my misery the wormwood and gail my soul hath theme still in Remembrance and is humbled in me this i recall to my mind therfore have hope..IT IS OF THE LORDS MERCIES THAT WE ARE NOT CONSUMED BECAUSE HIS COMPASSION FAILS NOT, They Are New Every Mor4ning Great Is Thy FAITHFULNESS, THE LORD IS MY PORTION SAITH MY SOUL THERFORE WILL I HOPE IN HIM, The LOrd Is Good Unto Theme That Wait For Him To The Soul That Seeketh Him..
Old 07-09-2005, 05:19 PM   #621
creedsister
USER INFO »
Praise On

THE MIGHTY GOD, THE LORD HAD SPOKEN AND CALLED THE EARTH FROM THE RISING SUN UNTO THE GOING AND ON IT THEROF THE PERFECTION OF BEAUTY GOD HATH SHINED OUR GOD SHALL COME AND NOT KEEP SILENCE A FIRE SHALL DEVOUR BEFORE HIM AND IT SHALL BE VERY TEMPESTUOUS ROUND ABOUT HIM HE SHALL CALL TO THE HEAVENS FROM ABOVE AND TO THE EARTH THAT HE MAY JUDGE HIS PEOPLE GATHER MY SAINTS TOGETHER UNTO ME THOSE THAT HAVE A MADE A CONVENANT WITH ME SACRAFICE PRAISE DA LARD AND THE HEAVENS SHALL DECLARE HE IS GOD GOD IS JUDGE HIMSELF O MY PEOPLE AND I WILL SPEAK AND I WILL TESTIFY AGAINST THEE I,AM GOD EVEN THY GOD PRAISE DA LARD!!!
Old 07-10-2005, 08:10 AM   #622
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

July 10th

"Is somebody watching you?"

Are there younger Christians who need to see that it is possible to live for Jesus every day and in every way? Challenge them and yourself. Challenge them to "just watch." Then show them the way!

Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ.

1 Corinthians 11:1

Heaven

Old 07-10-2005, 04:42 PM   #623
creedsister
USER INFO »
Yes Of Course FOR GOD Sent His Son In To The World to condem the world but the world through him may be saved.. HE THAT BELIEVES IS NOT CONDEMED AND THIS IS THE CONDEMNATION THAT LIGHT HAS COME IN TO THE WORLD PRAISE THE LORD THIS IS THE BLOOD OF MY NEW TESTAMENT WHICH I SHED FOR MANY Verliy I SAY UNTO YOU I WILL DRINK NO MORE OF THE FRUIT OF THE VINE UNTILL !!!! THAT DAY I DRINK IT NEW IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD
Old 07-10-2005, 04:51 PM   #624
creedsister
USER INFO »
Praise The Lord!!!!

AS For Me I WILL CALL UPON GOD HE SHALL SAVE ME EVENING AND MORNING AND NOON WILL I PRAY AND CRY ALOUD AND HE SHALL HEAR MY VOICE HE HATH DELIEVERED MY SOUL IN PEACE FROM THE BATTLE THAT WAS AGAINST ME FOR THERE WERE MANY WITH ME GOD SHALL HEAR AND AFLICT THEME EVEN HE THAT ABIDETH OF OLD BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO CHANGES THEREFORE THEY FEAR NOT HE HATH PUT FORTH HIS HANDS AGAINST SUCH AS BE AT PEACE WITH HIM THE WORDS OF HIS MOUTH WERE SMOOTHER THAN BUTTER BUT WAR WAS IN HIS HEART HIS WORDS SOFTER THAN OILL YET WERE DRAWN SWORDS CAST THY BURDEN UP ON THE LORD AND HE SHALL SUSTAIN THEE HE SHALL NEVERRRRRRRR SUFFER THE RIGHTEOUS TO BE MOVED
Old 07-11-2005, 07:46 AM   #625
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

July 11th

"Christ is the changer of lives."

He will give us a token that will attract people's attention. When others see the miracle of God in our lives, then cannot help but be touched themselves. God works through us to touch others. Open yourself to His guidance, and He will use you greatly.

Show me a token for good; that they which hate me may see it, and be ashamed: because thou, Lord, hast helpen me, comforted me.

Psalm 86:17

Heaven

Old 07-11-2005, 02:44 PM   #626
creedsister
USER INFO »
Old 07-12-2005, 07:32 AM   #627
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

July 12th

"You are judged by your heart and your intent, not by your actions."

I cannot stress this enough gang,,, It is hard to be good when we are so weak. Even the great apostle, Paul, spoke of doing things he knew he should not do. No one ever rises completely above sin. God wants people who will try and who will strive to do better, even when they know they can't be perfect. God will judge us on the intentions of our hearts. Do not set your standards of faith on how much you tithe or how many hours you donate to your church... This is not relevant at all unless it is from the heart. We cannot separate ourselves from God's love as long as we desire in our hearts to be reconciled to Him.

I am counted with them that go down into the pit: I am a man that hath no strength: Free among the dead, like the slain that lie in thy grave, whom thou rememberest no more: and they are cut off from they hand.

Psalm 88:4, 5

Heaven

Old 07-12-2005, 02:37 PM   #628
creedsister
USER INFO »
Indeed, God Is The Judge Of Thy Hearts..That Cant Be Hidden From God, He Searchs And Knows All AMEN..So Your Better Just To Go Ahead And Make Thy SUPPLICATIONS With All Your Heart Daily The Lord Knows The Prayer Which Is Heared...John..15.13..27 Ye Are My Friends If Ye Do Whatsoever Heceforth i call you not SERVANTS For The Servant Knoweth Not What His LORD Doeth BUT I HAVE CALLED YOU FRIENDS
Old 07-12-2005, 02:46 PM   #629
creedsister
USER INFO »
This My Commandment THAY YEEEEEEEEEEE LOVE ONE ANOTHER THE WAY I HAVE LOVE YOU GREATER LOVE HATH NO MAN THAN THIS THAT A MAN LAY DOWN HIS LIFE FOR HIS FRIENDS YE ARE MY FRIENDS IF YE DO WHATSOEVER I COMMAND YOU TODO FOR ALL THINGS THAT I HAVE HEARED I HAVE MADE KNOWN TO YOU YET YE HAVE NOT CHOSEN ME BUT HAVE CHOSEN YOU ...WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO AND ORDAINDED YOU THAT YE SHOULD GO AND BRING FORTH FRUIT AND THAT YOUR FRUIT SHOULD REMAIN THAT WHATSOEVER YE ASK IN MY NAME HE MAY GIVE IT F THESE THINGS I COMMAND YOU THAT YE LOVE ONE ANOTHER UNTO THEME NOT HAD SIN BUT NOW THEY HAVE NO CLOAK FOR THEIR SIN..HE THAT HATETH ME HATETH MY FATHER ALSO IF I HAD NOT DONE AMOUNG THEME THE WORKS WHICH NO OTHER MAN HAD DONE
Old 07-12-2005, 02:49 PM   #630
creedsister
USER INFO »
BUT THIS COMETH TO PASS THAT THE WORD MAY BE FUFILLED THAT IS WRITTEN IN THEIR LAW THEY DO IT WITHOUT CAUSE BUT WHEN THE COMFORT COMES I WILL SEND UNTO YOU FROM THE FATHER EVEN THE SPIRT OF TRUTH WHICH PROCEDES HE SHALL TESTIFY YE HAVE BEEN WITH ME FROM THE BEGINNING