++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 06-25-2005, 04:03 PM   #586
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
the Eyes Of God Our Busy Ones Haaaaaaaa
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 06-26-2005, 08:10 AM   #587
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

June 26th

An email form an old adversary...

Today I received a reminder email (for some reason this guy thinks I still want to hear from him) apropos my shortcomings in my liberal views... And then he proceeded to brag pridefully how his writing's, "They're NOT LIBERAL they are nihilist in there sense of life. THEY ARE LEFTIST in political application; in truth they are simply SLAVES to postmodernism deconstructionist drivel.", actually were published on some conservative blog in Canada???

This Daily is especially for him...

"Bury the hatchet."

Hanging on to bitterness and keeping alive grudges is consuming work. It leaves little energy for blessing others, praising God, or enjoying life. The only way to get over these things is to actively love (i.e., serve them) others in ways that bless their lives. If we can't do this because it's good and the right thing to do, we do it because we know God!

I am praying for my enemies more and more each day, as this world becomes evermore self destructing...

Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against one of your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord.

Leviticus 19:18

Heaven

Old 06-27-2005, 02:30 PM   #588
creedsister
USER INFO »
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 06-27-2005, 09:18 PM   #589
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

June 27th

"Give it up!"

The key to life is letting go of ourselves and receiving Jesus. Please don't forget to relinquish your life to the one who gave up his own life. When we lose our life to him, we can have it back forever with him.

Spoken by Jesus: "...whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it."

Matthew 16:25

Heaven

Old 06-27-2005, 11:07 PM   #590
creedsister
USER INFO »
Indeed...Matt..19 28.29 I say unto you that ye have followed me in the regenaration when the son of man shall sit on his throne of his glory ye also shall sit upon the twelve tribes of Israel and everyone that hath forsaken houses or brethren or sisters or fathers or mother or wife or children or lands for my name sake shall Receive an hundredfold and shall inherit everlasting life but many that are first shall be last and the last shall be first
Old 06-28-2005, 07:47 AM   #591
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

June 28th

"About face."

Sometimes we head off in wrong directions and then have to change our ways time and time again in order to avoid bad consequences. The word repent means to turn away from or toward. God wants us to turn from the things that are wrong in our lives and to turn toward Him. If we will always try to do just that, the Lord's face will shine upon us, and we shall be saved.

Turn us again, O God, and cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved.

Psalm 80:3

Heaven

Old 06-28-2005, 12:26 PM   #592
creedsister
USER INFO »
Yes PRAISE JESUS

He can keep us a foward path..from sin and destruction and all that stuff but we can mess up some times believe me i know this is true , and NOT BE IN OUR WILL BUT IN THE WILL OF GOD.. Thats When I Find Comfort Here, Pslam.27 23.27 The Steps Of A Good Man Are ORDERED BY THE WILL OF THE LORD And HE DELIGHTETH IN HIS WAY Though he fall he shall not be uttrerly cast down FOR THE LORD UPHOLDEYH HIM WITH HIS HAND, i have been young and now Am I Old yet i have not seen THE RIGHTEOUS FORSAKEN Nor His seed begging for bread he is ever merciful and lendeth and his seed is blessed depart from evil and always do not what is right And Dwell Forever More,
Old 06-29-2005, 07:36 AM   #593
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

June 29th

"God has a purpose and plan for each of our lives."

The greatest thing we can do is to find that purpose and live it out. We can trust his purpose in us because it is based on his wisdom and love. As long as we seek his will, we're not going to do anything that can ultimately spoil his purpose in us.

The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your love, O Lord, endures forever - do not abandon the works of your hands.

Psalm 138:8

Heaven

Old 06-29-2005, 10:35 AM   #594
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Quote: "God has a purpose and plan for each of our lives."

totally agree...heaven...
excellent post...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 06-29-2005, 12:40 PM   #595
creedsister
USER INFO »
Praise Da Lard

PRAISE YE THE LORD I WILL PRAISE THE LORD WITH MY WHOLE HEART THE WORKS OF THE LORD OUR GREAT SOUGHT OUT OF ALL THEME THAT HAVE PLEASURE THERIN HIS WORK IS HONOURABLE AND GLORIOUS AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS ENDURETH FOREVER HE HATH MADE HIS WONDERFUL WORKS TO BE REMEMBERED THE LORD IS GRACIOUS AND FULL OF COMPASSION HE HATH GIVEN MEAT UNTO THEME THAT FEAR HIM HE WILL EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BE MINDFUL OF HIS COVENANT HE HATH SHOWN HIS PEOPLE THE POWER OF HIS WORKS THAT HE MAY GIVE THEME THE HERITAGE OF THE HEATHEN THE WORKS OF HIS HANDS ARE VERRITY AND JUGEMENT ALL HIS COMANDMENTS ARE SURE, psalm.111.1.7
Old 06-30-2005, 07:25 AM   #596
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

Heaven

Old 06-30-2005, 07:26 AM   #597
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

June 30th

"Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven."

Jesus taught us to pray for the day that the LORD would be the recognized king over all the earth. We look forward to that, because our faith will be shown true and the LORD himself will be glorified as he should be. In a world of profanity, a world where God's name is blasphemed, every knee will bow and every tongue confess that he is LORD, incomparable without rival.

The Lord will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one Lord, and his name the only name.

Zechariah 14:9

Heaven

Old 07-01-2005, 07:26 AM   #598
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

July 1st

"False prophets and teachings."

Thousands of people turn to cults and sects, hoping to find something Christianity can't give them. Usually, they don't want to take the responsibility Christ gives to live a holy and upright life. It is easier to run away to somewhere where the self doesn't matter so much, then to face the problems right in front of us. Sadly, there is no place to run. Jesus is the only true answer to a life that is empty and void. Strange gods come and go. They have no staying power. They may be attractive for awhile, but only God endures forever.

There shall no strange god be in thee; neither shalt thou worship any strange god.

Psalm 81:9

Heaven

Old 07-01-2005, 02:39 PM   #599
creedsister
USER INFO »
Amen

By Choice They Will Go Estray...looking and seeking for other door ways and other Gods..When Soon They Will Lean THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY AND ONE TRUTH...Given Power To Life And Death... Hebrews .ch.4 Let Os Therefore Fear lest a promise being left of entering into his rest any of you should seem to come short of it..for unto the Gospel was preached as well unto theme but the word preached as well unto theme but the word preached did not profit theme...
Old 07-01-2005, 02:46 PM   #600
creedsister
USER INFO »
Not being mixed with faith in theme that heared it...for those of you that have ears let theme hear.. for we which have believed DO ENTER INTO REST As He Said As I Have Sworn Unto My Wrath If They Shall Enter Into My Rest Although the works were finshied From The Foundation Of The World For He Spoke in a certian place of the 7th day from all of his works..and in this place again if they shall enter into my rest seeing therfore it remains that some must enter enter in..they to whom it was first preached entered not b/c of Unbelief