++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-12-2006, 02:52 AM   #1
Torn Daredevil
Torn Daredevil's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: INK'ed
Posts: 751
Joined: Apr 2004
Currently: Offline
European and Australian tours CANCELLED...

Info via PBF

I'm really starting to feel bad for all you Stapp fans. It seems he is trying to get rid of the supporters he has left. He is a douche, plain and simple. I'm not trying to start a flame war, but his antics continue to piss me off, and I really do feel bad for his supporters, as he continues to disappoint his fans.

*Sigh*

And to think I used to be a fan of this guy...

Last edited by Torn Daredevil : 04-12-2006 at 02:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 03:01 AM   #2
Sentinel69
USER INFO »
Status: Unspoken
Posts: 35
Joined: Dec 2005
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sentinel69 Send a message via MSN to Sentinel69
Re: European and Australian tours CANCELLED...

I really don't know what the reason is but this morning i got a message from ticketservice that the concert here in the netherlands is cancelled.

I am really dissapointed...i hope he has a good reason for cancelling.

gr,
Irene
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 03:48 AM   #3
INDIGOSTEVE
USER INFO »
Status: Naked Toddler
Posts: 215
Joined: Oct 2005
Currently: Offline
Re: European and Australian tours CANCELLED...

Quote: (Originally Posted by Torn Daredevil) Info via PBF

I'm really starting to feel bad for all you Stapp fans. It seems he is trying to get rid of the supporters he has left. He is a douche, plain and simple. I'm not trying to start a flame war, but his antics continue to piss me off, and I really do feel bad for his supporters, as he continues to disappoint his fans.

*Sigh*

And to think I used to be a fan of this guy...
untill you know why the shows were cancelled, which you don't, shut up. you just make yourself look plain stupid.

Last edited by INDIGOSTEVE : 04-12-2006 at 04:31 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 04:08 AM   #4
Chase
USER INFO »
Status: Wound Up
Posts: 1,160
Joined: Oct 2004
Currently: Offline
Re: European and Australian tours CANCELLED...

Quote: (Originally Posted by Torn Daredevil) Info via PBF

I'm really starting to feel bad for all you Stapp fans. It seems he is trying to get rid of the supporters he has left. He is a douche, plain and simple. I'm not trying to start a flame war, but his antics continue to piss me off, and I really do feel bad for his supporters, as he continues to disappoint his fans.

*Sigh*

And to think I used to be a fan of this guy...

Bullshit you're not trying to start something... someone's health is more important than touring.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 06:15 AM   #5
Robin101
USER INFO »
Status: Naked Toddler
Posts: 298
Joined: Sep 2005
Currently: Offline
Re: European and Australian tours CANCELLED...

It's amazing. Look what happened on the Weathered tour when Stapp wasn't fit to perform. Do you really want a repeat of that? Whether this a physical, mental or emotional problem, Stapp shouldn't be pressured into performing (like he did on the Weathered tour).

If this is Stapp's decision then fair play. He's said all along that he's going to do things at his own pace - he's obviously learning from his mistakes.
__________________
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are ~ Awaken The Giant Within

And then
They went on to say
That the pearly gates
Had some eloquent graffiti
Like 'We'll meet again'
And 'Fuck the man'
And 'Tell my mother not to worry'
~ The Trapeze Swinger
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 07:49 AM   #6
GregS
GregS's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Strong Inside
Posts: 1,498
Joined: Apr 2005
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to GregS
Re: European and Australian tours CANCELLED...

Haha this is lame. This is kinda good though.. hopefully this means he can come back some other time this year & do bigger europeon tours.
__________________
You're cutting me in two..
And ripping me in three..
You're killing with those words you say to me
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 09:25 AM   #7
titan9
USER INFO »
Status: Bound and Tied
Posts: 2,135
Joined: Dec 2004
Currently: Offline
Re: European and Australian tours CANCELLED...

Quote: (Originally Posted by Torn Daredevil) Info via PBF

I'm really starting to feel bad for all you Stapp fans. It seems he is trying to get rid of the supporters he has left. He is a douche, plain and simple. I'm not trying to start a flame war, but his antics continue to piss me off, and I really do feel bad for his supporters, as he continues to disappoint his fans.

*Sigh*

And to think I used to be a fan of this guy...

Before you call him a "douche" for canceling tour dates, how about you wait until a reason is announced for it? And not trying to start a flame war? Please. You're just trying to stir the soup and cause some fights. Oh, but wait. You're the guy who created that whole "behind the douchebag" thing that made fun of Stapp's alcoholism. I guess it shouldn't surprise anyone that you've created this thread.

I would assume that Stapp is probably canceling the tour dates for a good reason, i.e. for family or his own health. If it is for his health, did anyone really want a repeat of Weathered? I know I don't.
__________________
Visit the 12 Stones Fan Community, 12stonesfans.com!

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 10:16 AM   #8
Steve
Administrator
Steve's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Prophet Man
Posts: 3,293
Joined: Dec 2003
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Re: European and Australian tours CANCELLED...

The problem is that because of Stapp's past with regards to cancelled tour dates, he'll never live down that reputation. It doesn't matter if someone related to him would pass away, there will still be people criticizing him for the cancelled dates because of what happened with him and Creed.

No cancelled tour dates ever look good so the only good thing for Stapp would be to announce makeup dates ASAP.
__________________
-Steve

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 10:16 AM   #9
King Oropher
King Oropher's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Naked Toddler
Posts: 269
Joined: Jan 2006
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to King Oropher
Re: European and Australian tours CANCELLED...

Gutted
__________________
All Blacks
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 11:59 AM   #10
Rocketqueen
Rocketqueen's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Freedom Fighter
Posts: 2,457
Joined: Oct 2005
Currently: Offline
Re: European and Australian tours CANCELLED...

Quote: (Originally Posted by King Oropher) Gutted
__________________
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 12:05 PM   #11
titan9
USER INFO »
Status: Bound and Tied
Posts: 2,135
Joined: Dec 2004
Currently: Offline
Re: European and Australian tours CANCELLED...

Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) The problem is that because of Stapp's past with regards to cancelled tour dates, he'll never live down that reputation. It doesn't matter if someone related to him would pass away, there will still be people criticizing him for the cancelled dates because of what happened with him and Creed.

No cancelled tour dates ever look good so the only good thing for Stapp would be to announce makeup dates ASAP.

Agreed. I hope that if he did cancel for health-related reasons, that he doesn't get pressured into touring again before he is fully recovered. I'd hate for it to be Weathered all over again. I also hope that, for those European fans who were looking forward to these concerts, he announces new dates there.
__________________
Visit the 12 Stones Fan Community, 12stonesfans.com!

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 12:22 PM   #12
Sentinel69
USER INFO »
Status: Unspoken
Posts: 35
Joined: Dec 2005
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sentinel69 Send a message via MSN to Sentinel69
Re: European and Australian tours CANCELLED...

I will not call him "douche" or whatever ,I am disappointed yes, but I do not agree with the starter of this topic.I don't think he want to get rid of his fans, that's nonsense.
The only thing I do not find correct is the fact the homepage of stapp is not accurate..it's still on sale now.I mean the concerts in europe.

gr,
Irene
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 12:39 PM   #13
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
Dogstar's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Young Grown Old
Posts: 21,785
Joined: Sep 2002
Currently: Offline
Re: European and Australian tours CANCELLED...

Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) The problem is that because of Stapp's past with regards to cancelled tour dates, he'll never live down that reputation. It doesn't matter if someone related to him would pass away, there will still be people criticizing him for the cancelled dates because of what happened with him and Creed.

No cancelled tour dates ever look good so the only good thing for Stapp would be to announce makeup dates ASAP.
Indeed. It's unfortunate, but some of this is his own doing. I hope he's able to reschedule for all those people who wanted to see him.
__________________
Silly monkeys give them thumbs
they make a club and beat their brother down.
How they survive so misguided is a mystery.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 03:12 PM   #14
INDIGOSTEVE
USER INFO »
Status: Naked Toddler
Posts: 215
Joined: Oct 2005
Currently: Offline
Re: European and Australian tours CANCELLED...

well remember myles had some voice troubles and they cancelled a show and the Denver show was never made up, so why all the finger pointing?
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 03:34 PM   #15
J-Man
USER INFO »
Status: Naked Toddler
Posts: 203
Joined: Feb 2006
Currently: Offline
Re: European and Australian tours CANCELLED...

Quote: (Originally Posted by INDIGOSTEVE) well remember myles had some voice troubles and they cancelled a show and the Denver show was never made up, so why all the finger pointing?

I believe that only happened once and it was due to a cold.
Reply With Quote
Post Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 Steve Caponetto. All Rights Reserved.