++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Music Matters
Today's Posts «

Old 10-13-2007, 12:16 PM   #1
McField
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to McField Send a message via Skype to McField
Lyrics for...The Classic Crime

friend send me this from n-America and noone have ewen heard of this song...if anyone here knows I'd like to get it's lyrics <-.¸¸.·´¯) The Classic Crime - My Weapon Of Choice (¯ ·.¸¸.->
Old 10-14-2007, 09:52 PM   #2
RMadd
USER INFO »
Re: lyrics for...The Classic Crime

I've looked up a song titled "My Weapon of Choice" by The Classic Crime, and it's not on their May '06 debut album Albatross. Allmusic.com doesn't have a listing of all the bands demos and older EPs that were released prior to Albatross, so if the song is, in fact, by The Classic Crime, it could be on one of those. It also could be that the track has a different title. And if that's not the case, then it's entirely possible that the song is by another band altogether.

What I do know is they are a Christian band, but that's about it. I have a handful of their songs, but I've not gotten around to listening to 'em. But now I will.

Old 10-17-2007, 12:45 PM   #3
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

I,ll See If I Can Do It For Ya, i,ve never heared of theme either brother you old underground baby you i cant ignore too threads i have heart man for the need to know these lyrics
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 10-17-2007, 02:38 PM   #4
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
WE,ve GOT A PROBLEAM

At Looks As IF you,ve got the band confused with another Artist brother that happens That Song Weapon Of My Choice Is Not Showing Up On Their Album ALBATROSS The Fight, The Flight Of Kings, Who Needs Air The Coldest Heart . All The Memories Say The Word Warrior Poet Better Uprising We All Look ElseWhere Head Lights these are all the lyrics i found For The Band The Classic Crime i looked and doubled check for ya I Hope You Find It and when you do I,ll Have TO Learn It Too After All Of This HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa WEAPON OF MY CHOICE Its Always The Same Anyways THE REST WILL INDEED FAIL ROCK ON
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 10-18-2007, 11:26 AM   #5
McField
USER INFO »

I do have all those song from albatross but this one is somewhat special cuz' noone have EVER even heard of that
Old 10-18-2007, 11:43 AM   #6
McField
USER INFO »

darn...this message have gone here twice ^..^ so sry 'bout that I was trying to change that one little letter and this happens...not the first time on me here...damn slow net connection
Old 10-18-2007, 08:24 PM   #7
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by McField) darn...this message have gone here twice ^..^ so sry 'bout that I was trying to change that one little letter and this happens...not the first time on me here...damn slow net connection
yes it happens a lot when your internet is slow u wil get a double a post... We are still looking for A song Still By THE CLASSIC CRIME ? that we cant find this intrigues me that these lyrics you cant find if it is THE CLASSIC CRIME
Old 10-18-2007, 11:50 PM   #8
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Re: Lyrics for...The Classic Crime

*merged*
Old 10-19-2007, 12:52 PM   #9
McField
USER INFO »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pLXWZfNpQE

now I'm positive that it IS the classic crime's song...if u want to listen it and that link ain't working "Naruto Shippuuden "My Weapon Of Choice" is that videos name
Old 10-19-2007, 11:43 PM   #10
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »

thanks bro i,ve already downloaded a lot of their songs but how ever i can get your link to work b/c my internet is so slow i dont mind though it serves my purpose kinda like mellow internet this is really cool what started out as a lyric search as opend up some new stuff and some good music for these times and hours And battles thanks brother they have some great lyrics Keep Rising Above The Flames Rock On Kerri Doggy intruduced me to a Band Called Floater at that time aside from myself and my overwhelming need for constant perfection floater was a really great outlet at that time so i,ve found the classic crime really uplifting in ways of constant need of an undying pugery
Attached Images
File Type: jpg theclassiccrime.jpg (10.8 KB, 286 views)