++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-05-2006, 04:45 PM   #61
Creed7352
Creed7352's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Faceless Fan
Posts: 512
Joined: May 2004
Currently: Offline
Re: ab news...message from myles

Quote: no one can joke around
lol...right, when you've got nothing to come back with you say you were joking.


Quote: _Later,..I'm outta here
good, you're not an ab fan and all you do is trash them and talk shit about them...you won't be missed!
Old 04-06-2006, 07:22 AM   #62
RoffeDH
USER INFO »
Status: Blue Collar
Posts: 722
Joined: Sep 2004
Currently: Offline
Re: ab news...message from myles

Isn't it time to kick Filthy from the Family? I mean, he's only bitching around and never come with anything that builds, just destroys...
__________________
I kissed their feet in London in september
Does anyone know if Myles like my "jungel vrål" candy? Gave it to them when they were in London last time... PM me and tell me
Old 04-06-2006, 09:36 AM   #63
bilal
bilal's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Said Eyes
Posts: 4,640
Joined: Feb 2006
Currently: Offline
Re: ab news...message from myles

filthy's been very unreasonable in his arguements but hey.............you cant really blame him for having a blind love for stappp ............... hell be just alright............... i mean ......u cant kick em out for that!!!
Old 04-06-2006, 10:01 AM   #64
Justify
Justify's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Misconception
Posts: 85
Joined: Feb 2006
Currently: Offline
Re: ab news...message from myles

Let me tell what I am sick of. I sick of every freak'n thread turning into an argument over who is better, SS or AB. No one is ever going to agree because for some reason people are still upset over the Creed breakup and want to point fingers. Who gives a freak about why Creed split up and who is to blame. Its over and has been over for 2 years. I didn't come to this thread wanting to read an argument over SS and AB. If I wanted to read that I would go to the hundreds of other threads that have turned into that. I'm as guilty as everyone else on this board for taking part in these arguments but it has really gotten rediculous. We have all argued our points so many times that surely our points have gotten across by now. Is there not one person who actually still enjoys the music put out by both SS and AB. I look forward to hearing music by both groups. I think that nothing will ever compare to what SS and MT produced together but that doesn't mean they haven't and won't continue to come out with great stuff. If you look at the threads most of them have turned into this because somebody who hates either SS or AB butts in with a comment that has nothing to do with the topic. This happens on both the SS board and the AB board. We are not doing SS or AB any favors by doing this. I think this is the reason this board continues to dwendle down into non existence. People go to abb.net or pbf because at least at those everything doesn't turn into the same old argument. I happen to love this board because people aren't afraid to debate things. It has always seemed that people on this board aren't blinded by their love for the artist but that has seemed to change over the past several months. I'm talking about both AB fans and SS fans. Neither are perfect. Lets stop all this before we destroy this board.
__________________
Matthew 11:30
His yoke is easy and his burden is light

Last edited by Justify : 04-06-2006 at 10:03 AM.
Old 04-06-2006, 10:04 AM   #65
Bridge of Clay
Bridge of Clay's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Tree of Wisdom
Posts: 8,025
Joined: Sep 2002
Currently: Offline
Re: ab news...message from myles

Debating is healthy as long as you elaborate your arguments and ideas in a way it's reasonable and respectful, with no need to offend others.
__________________
.:: "If people don't like guitar solos... then they're frikkin' stupid!" - Mark Tremonti ::.
Old 04-06-2006, 10:10 AM   #66
Justify
Justify's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Misconception
Posts: 85
Joined: Feb 2006
Currently: Offline
Re: ab news...message from myles

Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) Debating is healthy as long as you elaborate your arguments and ideas in a way it's reasonable and respectful, with no need to offend others.

debating is great but what does the argument or "debate" in this thread have to do with what was originally posted. I'll give you the answer... Absolutely Nothing. The problem is not debate, it is that we keep having the SAME debate over and over.
__________________
Matthew 11:30
His yoke is easy and his burden is light

Last edited by Justify : 04-06-2006 at 10:27 AM.
Old 04-06-2006, 11:41 AM   #67
King Oropher
King Oropher's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Naked Toddler
Posts: 269
Joined: Jan 2006
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to King Oropher
Re: ab news...message from myles

Quote: BTW - I like your signature. Coming from a Stapp fan, I found it to be pleasantly ironic.
__________________
All Blacks
Old 04-06-2006, 11:50 AM   #68
J-Man
USER INFO »
Status: Naked Toddler
Posts: 203
Joined: Feb 2006
Currently: Offline
Re: ab news...message from myles

You've made a good point Justify, but even the argument you brought up is something that continues to repeat itself as well. Had it not been for the two wacky Stapp worshippers slamming Myles's voice in this thread, then there would have not been any argument/debate. I suppose the best thing to do is to ignore them, but sometimes they make it way too easy to slam them when idiotic remarks are made. When B.S. presents itself, I can't resist the urge to hand over someone's ass by pointing out just how stupid and irrelevant their remarks are.

Last edited by J-Man : 04-06-2006 at 11:59 AM.
Old 04-06-2006, 12:31 PM   #69
IamFilthy
IamFilthy's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Naked Toddler
Posts: 221
Joined: Nov 2005
Currently: Offline
Re: ab news...message from myles

Quote: (Originally Posted by RoffeDH) Isn't it time to kick Filthy from the Family? I mean, he's only bitching around and never come with anything that builds, just destroys...

Kick..? I have my opinions, and you have yours,.....it's all you tender-heart cry-babies that get your feelings hurt when I make negative statements about AB that are taking this way overboard. If you don't like what I have to say,..then ignore me. But I'm gonna speak my mind and the only way I need to support my opinions is by calling "preference". I'm not here to cause problems and I'm sorry if some of you wear MK's heart on your sleeves. Then again,...I might just stay away from the AB forum.It's like a damn soap-opera in here. Oh,...and how about we leave the business of "authority" to those who carry it,huh? (RoffeDH)
__________________
So let me change the timber of the section
Add a little booze to ice
I guess you probably noticed
I've been living a double life
Old 04-06-2006, 12:34 PM   #70
IamFilthy
IamFilthy's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Naked Toddler
Posts: 221
Joined: Nov 2005
Currently: Offline
Re: ab news...message from myles

Quote: (Originally Posted by J-Man) You've made a good point Justify, but even the argument you brought up is something that continues to repeat itself as well. Had it not been for the two wacky Stapp worshippers slamming Myles's voice in this thread, then there would have not been any argument/debate. I suppose the best thing to do is to ignore them, but sometimes they make it way too easy to slam them when idiotic remarks are made. When B.S. presents itself, I can't resist the urge to hand over someone's ass by pointing out just how stupid and irrelevant their remarks are.

__________________
So let me change the timber of the section
Add a little booze to ice
I guess you probably noticed
I've been living a double life
Old 04-06-2006, 12:42 PM   #71
J-Man
USER INFO »
Status: Naked Toddler
Posts: 203
Joined: Feb 2006
Currently: Offline
Re: ab news...message from myles

Quote: (Originally Posted by IamFilthy)


Yes it is quite funny. Just know that we're laughing at you not with you. Especially at your signature.
Old 04-06-2006, 01:27 PM   #72
IamFilthy
IamFilthy's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Naked Toddler
Posts: 221
Joined: Nov 2005
Currently: Offline
Re: ab news...message from myles

Quote: (Originally Posted by J-Man) Yes it is quite funny. Just know that we're laughing at you not with you. Especially at your signature.

Get a life, man.
__________________
So let me change the timber of the section
Add a little booze to ice
I guess you probably noticed
I've been living a double life
Old 04-06-2006, 01:43 PM   #73
Creed7352
Creed7352's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Faceless Fan
Posts: 512
Joined: May 2004
Currently: Offline
Re: ab news...message from myles

okay, that long post you made about the argument thing...i agree completely, and i feel the same. then you said that this thread wasn't started to cause an argument, right again! i started it to bring myles' message to the fans that read here and might not read at abb.net, not to start an argument. BUT, then you come back in here after that nice long post and post this:

Quote: it's all you tender-heart cry-babies that get your feelings hurt when I make negative statements about AB that are taking this way overboard...I'm sorry if some of you wear MK's heart on your sleeves.
Then again,...I might just stay away from the AB forum.It's like a damn soap-opera in here.

wtf? taking jabs at people here. does that not totally go against what you just said before? i mean, all that's gonna do is piss people off and cause more arguments.

and:

Quote: If you don't like what I have to say,..then ignore me. But I'm gonna speak my mind and the only way I need to support my opinions is by calling "preference".

that's just the problem. all you have to say is negative crap about them. if it's all negative, don't even bother. you make it seem as if you're not a fan of ab.

just my 2 cents. grow up a little and heed your own advice and just ignore shit. you'll be much happier and glad you did.
Old 04-06-2006, 03:12 PM   #74
Justify
Justify's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Misconception
Posts: 85
Joined: Feb 2006
Currently: Offline
Re: ab news...message from myles

Quote: (Originally Posted by Creed7352) okay, that long post you made about the argument thing...i agree completely, and i feel the same. then you said that this thread wasn't started to cause an argument, right again! i started it to bring myles' message to the fans that read here and might not read at abb.net, not to start an argument.


Think you may be talking about my post. Filthy and I have a similar avatar.
__________________
Matthew 11:30
His yoke is easy and his burden is light
Old 04-06-2006, 03:25 PM   #75
bilal
bilal's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Said Eyes
Posts: 4,640
Joined: Feb 2006
Currently: Offline
Re: ab news...message from myles

c'mon ladies.....ladies.......... stop arguing like bitches.................. every saine person will puke reading all the above ( though i appreciate the long post made by justify.....he did try hard to make a difference)........ as far as Filthy is concerned........i think hes just playing around............he dont care about what other people are saying..........he aint concidering any bodies commments and keept reapeating his lame ideas and saying "ill speak my mind!!".....but ends up messing up the argument.....................filthy....u get a life man.!!!!............damn....
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Myles Kennedy website The Lithium Alter Bridge Talk 21 11-01-2005 03:41 PM
Breaking News: Alter Bridge to Scandinavia in June!!!!! The Lithium Alter Bridge Talk 28 04-21-2005 03:50 PM
Myles Sounds An Awful Lot Like... Grunge_Rocker Alter Bridge Talk 53 10-22-2004 11:37 PM
controversy Scott vs Myles altered Creed Talk 15 05-08-2004 06:03 AM
Funny video! bobben Creed Talk 19 05-02-2004 07:02 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2004 Steve Caponetto. All Rights Reserved.