++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-03-2006, 10:22 PM   #46
IamFilthy
IamFilthy's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Naked Toddler
Posts: 221
Joined: Nov 2005
Currently: Offline
Re: ab news...message from myles

guys, I'm just jokin' around,........and as far as being in the ab forum,...Tremonti, Flip, and Brian were part of Creed so, as a Creed fan, I will comment on thier work, good or bad. I find that negativity is welcome in the Stapp forum and I have no problem w/ that. You AB fans need to realize that not everyone has just good things to say about them. Once you all realize that,..we can all get along better.
__________________
So let me change the timber of the section
Add a little booze to ice
I guess you probably noticed
I've been living a double life
Old 04-03-2006, 11:33 PM   #47
eusebioCBR
eusebioCBR's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Shackled Hero
Posts: 2,961
Joined: Oct 2005
Currently: Offline
Re: ab news...message from myles

Quote: (Originally Posted by IamFilthy) guys, I'm just jokin' around,........and as far as being in the ab forum,...Tremonti, Flip, and Brian were part of Creed so, as a Creed fan, I will comment on thier work, good or bad. I find that negativity is welcome in the Stapp forum and I have no problem w/ that. You AB fans need to realize that not everyone has just good things to say about them. Once you all realize that,..we can all get along better.

Oh, it's the ALTER BRIDGE fans making all the waves.
Thanks for the neutral analysis
__________________
When I held that gun in my hand, I felt a surge of power ....like God must feel when he's holding a gun.

-Homer Simpson




24
Old 04-04-2006, 10:21 AM   #48
RoffeDH
USER INFO »
Status: Blue Collar
Posts: 722
Joined: Sep 2004
Currently: Offline
Re: ab news...message from myles

Yeah... We know that not all people adore AB or are as keen on them as we are... But we don't have to accept idiotic statements from people. But IF they do come with a smart and inteligent comment, I'll gladly accept it...
__________________
I kissed their feet in London in september
Does anyone know if Myles like my "jungel vrål" candy? Gave it to them when they were in London last time... PM me and tell me
Old 04-04-2006, 05:20 PM   #49
uncertaindrumer
uncertaindrumer's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Wound Up
Posts: 1,255
Joined: Dec 2004
Currently: Offline
Re: ab news...message from myles

Quote: (Originally Posted by IamFilthy) guys, I'm just jokin' around,........and as far as being in the ab forum,...Tremonti, Flip, and Brian were part of Creed so, as a Creed fan, I will comment on thier work, good or bad. I find that negativity is welcome in the Stapp forum and I have no problem w/ that. You AB fans need to realize that not everyone has just good things to say about them. Once you all realize that,..we can all get along better.


When AB fans insult Stapp they do it with reason, and generally, intelligently. Almost always, Stapp fans attacking AB can only offer pitiful pathetic attempts at crediting their preference. Pitiful and pathetic like claiming Myles is trying to revive the 80's.
__________________
Titans baby, Titans.
Old 04-05-2006, 08:52 AM   #50
RoffeDH
USER INFO »
Status: Blue Collar
Posts: 722
Joined: Sep 2004
Currently: Offline
Re: ab news...message from myles

I'll second that...
__________________
I kissed their feet in London in september
Does anyone know if Myles like my "jungel vrål" candy? Gave it to them when they were in London last time... PM me and tell me
Old 04-05-2006, 12:54 PM   #51
IamFilthy
IamFilthy's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Naked Toddler
Posts: 221
Joined: Nov 2005
Currently: Offline
Re: ab news...message from myles

Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) When AB fans insult Stapp they do it with reason, and generally, intelligently. Almost always, Stapp fans attacking AB can only offer pitiful pathetic attempts at crediting their preference. Pitiful and pathetic like claiming Myles is trying to revive the 80's.

Sorry buddy, but I don't think I need to credit my preference to anyone. Someone's preference doesn't even need explanation. Not everyone likes AB or Myles, so get over it. I don't see how you morons can get offended when you don't like my reasons. I will continue to state my opinions based on my own thought process. I will even continue to do it in the AB forum. It's AB-related so why would I do it anywhere else. Maybe you all should stop whining when someone dislikes Myles for their OWN reasons. Damn,....you'd think you all are in love with him....
__________________
So let me change the timber of the section
Add a little booze to ice
I guess you probably noticed
I've been living a double life
Old 04-05-2006, 01:11 PM   #52
uncertaindrumer
uncertaindrumer's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Wound Up
Posts: 1,255
Joined: Dec 2004
Currently: Offline
Re: ab news...message from myles

Quote: (Originally Posted by IamFilthy) Sorry buddy, but I don't think I need to credit my preference to anyone. Someone's preference doesn't even need explanation. Not everyone likes AB or Myles, so get over it. I don't see how you morons can get offended when you don't like my reasons. I will continue to state my opinions based on my own thought process. I will even continue to do it in the AB forum. It's AB-related so why would I do it anywhere else. Maybe you all should stop whining when someone dislikes Myles for their OWN reasons. Damn,....you'd think you all are in love with him....

There simply is no purpose. No one here cares what you think if you aren't even going to give reasons. Simply bashing someone for no good reason on their board is called a number of things, but trolling, spamming, being a friggin jerk; they all apply.

Your sad attempts at justification make me cry.
__________________
Titans baby, Titans.
Old 04-05-2006, 01:17 PM   #53
eusebioCBR
eusebioCBR's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Shackled Hero
Posts: 2,961
Joined: Oct 2005
Currently: Offline
Re: ab news...message from myles

[QUOTE=IamFilthy Damn,....you'd think you all are in love with him....[/QUOTE}

I have the same impression of some of the posters in the Stapp thread
__________________
When I held that gun in my hand, I felt a surge of power ....like God must feel when he's holding a gun.

-Homer Simpson




24
Old 04-05-2006, 02:25 PM   #54
IamFilthy
IamFilthy's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Naked Toddler
Posts: 221
Joined: Nov 2005
Currently: Offline
Re: ab news...message from myles

Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) There simply is no purpose. No one here cares what you think if you aren't even going to give reasons. Simply bashing someone for no good reason on their board is called a number of things, but trolling, spamming, being a friggin jerk; they all apply.

Your sad attempts at justification make me cry.

Let's face it,....I'm here to stay.
__________________
So let me change the timber of the section
Add a little booze to ice
I guess you probably noticed
I've been living a double life
Old 04-05-2006, 02:50 PM   #55
Steve
Administrator
Steve's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Prophet Man
Posts: 3,293
Joined: Dec 2003
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Re: ab news...message from myles

Quote: (Originally Posted by IamFilthy) I agree that he should get away from that 80's sound only because,...get this,....THE 80'S ARE OVER!!

Perhaps Stapp should get away from the Creed stuff then because, get this... CREED IS OVER!!!
__________________
-Steve

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 04-05-2006, 03:03 PM   #56
eusebioCBR
eusebioCBR's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Shackled Hero
Posts: 2,961
Joined: Oct 2005
Currently: Offline
Re: ab news...message from myles

Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) Perhaps Stapp should get away from the Creed stuff then because, get this... CREED IS OVER!!!

BRAVO!!! , I still love Creed though
__________________
When I held that gun in my hand, I felt a surge of power ....like God must feel when he's holding a gun.

-Homer Simpson




24
Old 04-05-2006, 03:11 PM   #57
IamFilthy
IamFilthy's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Naked Toddler
Posts: 221
Joined: Nov 2005
Currently: Offline
Re: ab news...message from myles

Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) Perhaps Stapp should get away from the Creed stuff then because, get this... CREED IS OVER!!!

Maybe he should,...b/c I know Tremonti & Co. aren't gonna let the Creed sound go and we don't need two Creeds. Then again,....Stapp was Creed,.. so,...I dunno. What do you humble, inteligent fellas think. I do value your opinions so much!
__________________
So let me change the timber of the section
Add a little booze to ice
I guess you probably noticed
I've been living a double life
Old 04-05-2006, 03:30 PM   #58
J-Man
USER INFO »
Status: Naked Toddler
Posts: 203
Joined: Feb 2006
Currently: Offline
Re: ab news...message from myles

Quote: (Originally Posted by IamFilthy) Maybe he should,...b/c I know Tremonti & Co. aren't gonna let the Creed sound go and we don't need two Creeds. Then again,....Stapp was Creed,.. so,...I dunno. What do you humble, inteligent fellas think. I do value your opinions so much!

I think you should get a life or better yet, learn how to give better arguements as you obviously like to bitch about nothing. Perfect example: you prefer yeah's over oooh's and ahhhh's. What kind of lame ass arguement is that? Secondly, you mentioned Tremonti & Co. aren't going to let the Creed sound go away? Well at least you admitted that the sound of Creed belongs to Tremonti. We all know that MT creates great melodies. Besides in their next album, I believe the "Creed Sound" will disappear as Tremonti's talents continue to impress. Now put that into your pipe and smoke it.
Old 04-05-2006, 03:56 PM   #59
IamFilthy
IamFilthy's Avatar
USER INFO »
Status: Naked Toddler
Posts: 221
Joined: Nov 2005
Currently: Offline
Re: ab news...message from myles

Quote: (Originally Posted by J-Man) I think you should get a life or better yet, learn how to give better arguements as you obviously like to bitch about nothing. Perfect example: you prefer yeah's over oooh's and ahhhh's. What kind of lame ass arguement is that? Secondly, you mentioned Tremonti & Co. aren't going to let the Creed sound go away? Well at least you admitted that the sound of Creed belongs to Tremonti. We all know that MT creates great melodies. Besides in their next album, I believe the "Creed Sound" will disappear as Tremonti's talents continue to impress. Now put that into your pipe and smoke it.

well,..I,.....I guess I've been put in my place...........Now,...if you would,..so kindly,.......fuck off.

_Later,..I'm outta here,...no one can joke around.
__________________
So let me change the timber of the section
Add a little booze to ice
I guess you probably noticed
I've been living a double life
Old 04-05-2006, 04:12 PM   #60
J-Man
USER INFO »
Status: Naked Toddler
Posts: 203
Joined: Feb 2006
Currently: Offline
Re: ab news...message from myles

Quote: (Originally Posted by IamFilthy) well,..I,.....I guess I've been put in my place...........Now,...if you would,..so kindly,.......fuck off.

_Later,..I'm outta here,...no one can joke around.

SCORE: J-Man 1 / IAMFILTHY 0

BTW - I like your signature. Coming from a Stapp fan, I found it to be pleasantly ironic.

Last edited by J-Man : 04-05-2006 at 04:18 PM.
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Myles Kennedy website The Lithium Alter Bridge Talk 21 11-01-2005 03:41 PM
Breaking News: Alter Bridge to Scandinavia in June!!!!! The Lithium Alter Bridge Talk 28 04-21-2005 03:50 PM
Myles Sounds An Awful Lot Like... Grunge_Rocker Alter Bridge Talk 53 10-22-2004 11:37 PM
controversy Scott vs Myles altered Creed Talk 15 05-08-2004 06:03 AM
Funny video! bobben Creed Talk 19 05-02-2004 07:02 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2004 Steve Caponetto. All Rights Reserved.