++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 02-01-2005, 06:20 AM   #241
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread

February 1st

"The third dimension."

So many times Satan seduces us into a flat, 2 dimensional Christianity... Going to church and doing good deeds. But God calls us to a three dimensional faith. He wants us to love him with all of our being in all of our actions and with all of our might.

Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

Deuteronomy 6:4-5

Heaven

Old 02-01-2005, 10:41 AM   #242
creedsister
USER INFO »
Saving Stregnth

I Will Love Thee O LORD My Stregnth THE Lord Is My Stregnth NO Other God Can Bear This The Lord Is My Rock MJy Fortess And My Dliverer My God My Stregnth In Whom I Will Trust My Bucler And The Horn Of My Salvation And My High Tower I Will Call Upon The Lord My God Who Shall Be Praised Lets Us Not Oh Lord Struggle In Vain But For You Oh God The High Tower Be Not Far From Us In Our Time Of Need Deliver My Soul My High Tower From The Sword My Darling From The Power Of The Dog Save Me From The Lions Mouth For Thou Hast Heared Me From The Horns of the unicorns FOR YOU OUR GOD dont mess the rest we you know the best PRAISE THE LORD
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-02-2005, 06:22 AM   #243
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

February 2nd

"Just feeling good this morning!"

When we live in harmony with the Lord, it is joy and delight to linger in his presence.

Sing praises to God and to his name! Sing loud praises to him who rides the clouds! His name is the Lord - rejoice in his presence!

Psalm 68:4

Heaven

Old 02-02-2005, 09:47 AM   #244
creedsister
USER INFO »
Shout To The Lord

Blessed Is GOD Which Hath Not Turned Away My Prayer Not His Mercy From Me LET GOD Arise Let His Enemies Be Scarrtered Let Theme That Also Hat Him Flee Before Him As Wax Melted Before The Fire So Let The Wicked Perish At The Presence Of GOD But Let Those Which Love The Lay And Do His Commandments BE GLAD Let Theme Exceedingly REJOICE
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-02-2005, 09:48 AM   #245
creedsister
USER INFO »
LAW HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa Not Lay
Old 02-04-2005, 05:28 AM   #246
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

February 4th

"The Thief of Always."

So many things in our lives can be stolen away by natural disasters, aging, and death. Satan could be appropriately called "The Thief of Always." But God is immovable and unstealable! We can invest ourselves in him and know our spirits are secure in his care. He is a fortress and a refuge.

I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.

Psalm 59:16

Heaven

Old 02-04-2005, 11:02 AM   #247
creedsister
USER INFO »
Matt.ch.9 & 11
Old 02-04-2005, 11:22 AM   #248
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Quote: I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.

Psalm 59:16

reminds me of the hymn..."A Mighty Fortress Is Our God"...
thanks, heaven...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 02-05-2005, 07:41 AM   #249
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

February 5th

"Wherever we go God is there."

When we walk close to the Lord, somehow people sense that we have been with him.

When Moses came down the mountain... He wasn't aware that his face glowed because he had spoken to the LORD face to face.

Exodus 34:29

Heaven

Old 02-05-2005, 01:11 PM   #250
creedsister
USER INFO »
Old 02-06-2005, 11:59 AM   #251
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

February 6th

"God has mercy on those who suffer."

Have you every thought you were suffering badly, from whatever cause, and then looked around and realized how much greater was the pain and grief and suffering of others? For those who have seen "The Passion of the Christ" you have seen the reality of his suffering in a powerful way. It makes our own suffering seem trivial in comparison. Yet, through it all, God was merciful and victorious. God's mercy gives us comfort... and perspective.

Come back to the place of safety, all you prisoners, for there is yet hope! I promise this very day that I will repay you two mercies for each of your woes!"

Zechariah 9:12

Heaven

Old 02-06-2005, 12:27 PM   #252
creedsister
USER INFO »
AMEN the Lord Loves The Long Suffer HoldingTight To The Cross Singing And Groanning As We Go
Old 02-06-2005, 01:32 PM   #253
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
When those of us that suffer realize that those around us may be suffering more, and do what we will to give comfort...our problems become less important...

Quote: God's mercy gives us comfort... and perspective.

as our mercy should give comfort and perspective to others...

thanks for the post, heaven...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 02-07-2005, 06:22 AM   #254
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

February 7th

"Hate."

What a bold and powerful word. We must not hate people. We must hate evil. It's a tough combination to pull off, but absolutely vital. Evil is here because of the Evil One, the champion of hate, lies, and death. So when evil rears its ugly head, let's be courageous and oppose Satan and his work. In the process, let's pray for those trapped in its tentacles, even if they consider us enemies.

Let those who love the Lord hate evil, for he guards the lives of his faithful ones and delivers them from the hand of the wicked.

Psalm 97:10

Heaven

Old 02-07-2005, 10:02 AM   #255
creedsister
USER INFO »
WHOOOOOOO We must humble ourselves before the wicked we forgive for they know not what they do