++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-09-2002, 09:28 PM   #16
CollectiveSoul
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
man stapps hair was really long during the alcatrax concert. i like his new hair-doo-doo
Old 11-10-2002, 08:29 AM   #17
Chris
USER INFO »
In my own personal opinion I think he should shave his head, it would be a change for him, but it would look cool. It should be cut like Flip's hair in the What If and Higher videos.

O well thats my opinion, many are gonna disagree with me, im sure
When all we want is unity
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together
One
Old 11-10-2002, 09:08 AM   #18
shane
USER INFO »
HOW DOES SCHUTTLEBUTT KNOW IF SCOTT AND HILAREE ARE BACK? (THAT IS GREAT FOR JAGGER IF THEY ARE) HEY WHAT ABOUT THE RUMORS WITH SCOTT AND HIS FANS I NEVER HEARD THAT ONE?
Old 11-11-2002, 03:59 PM   #19
CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
Hey everybody! I'm new to the board, and just wanted to say hi! Just got back this weekend from my 4th Creed show this tour, and yes, Scott's hair is short! I'm talking over the ears short! But he still looks good in my books (I prefer his hair long though...)
Old 11-11-2002, 04:22 PM   #20
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Welcome to the bb CreedFreakTN, hope you have a fun time here. I just got back from my 3rd Creed show and Scott's hair wasn't too terribly short. It was probably a little shorter than when they did the BTM on VH1 2 years ago. I looked incredible, as did he.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 11-11-2002, 04:26 PM   #21
CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
Thanks for the welcome! I agree, he does still look incredible -- nothing can change those gorgeous eyes!
Old 11-11-2002, 04:30 PM   #22
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I was lucky enough to see those eyes up close last night and they are enough to melt your heart. I know Scott is a beautiful man in pictures, but up close and in person, he's enough to drive you wild.

Old 11-11-2002, 04:39 PM   #23
CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
Tell me about it! Were you in the pit? I wasn't in the pit my last show (evansville, IN) -- I was second row on the side, but in Little Rock, I was front row in the pit, right in front of Brett -- (couldn't get in front of Mark, others beat me to it!)
Old 11-11-2002, 04:50 PM   #24
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Yes, we were in the pit on the rail right in the corner of the right side of the catwalk, so we had an incredible view of Mark, Scott and Flip. Brett came down and played by us a few times. But Mark played in front of us all night!! And Scott just drove us crazy!! We were first in line to the show, very well taken care of by the security guys (thanks Chad, Greg & Brandon!!) and just had the time of our lives! This was my first experience in the pit and I don't ever want to see a Creed show from anywhere else! It was the BEST!!

Old 11-11-2002, 07:51 PM   #25
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Tell me about it girlfriend!! You are sooo right!! I just know that this Sundays concert is gonna be sort of a let down...we have seats for this show, cuz our pit here sucks!! But atleast I have Phoenix to look forward to...got pit for that show...and that pit is very small!! I just know it's gonna rock!!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 11-12-2002, 02:02 PM   #26
allison
USER INFO »
I know! In pictures Scott is hot enough as it is, but in person...what can I say, he is UNBELIEVABLE.

No, Marcos, thank YOU!
Old 11-12-2002, 06:18 PM   #27
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I know! I've seen many many pics of all of them but pictures do NOT do them justice! Mark is incredibly better looking in person and Scott just took my breath away! Flip is even cuter in person than I could've imagined.

Old 11-12-2002, 07:44 PM   #28
TYB1974
USER INFO »
Can someone lead me to one of these "short haircut Stapp" pics? I'm curious, and can't seem to find any...

thanks!
Old 11-12-2002, 09:15 PM   #29
Bella Espanol
USER INFO »
I think Scott looks great just the way he is. It doesn't matter if his hair is short, long or he is bald and it doesn't matter if the weight he gained is medicine related or just because he gained. His heart is still the same and that is all that matters... As long as he is healthy and happy, all it is is hair and weight. People are too worried about the outer beauty, not the inner beauty. I am not saying anyone on here is but this is how I feel.

Bella
Old 11-13-2002, 02:51 AM   #30
Siana
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Siana Send a message via Skype to Siana
well,i wish i knew his inner beauty for real the outer beauty......... we all can see it