++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 12-15-2005, 11:23 AM   #961
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Comfort From The Valley

Hev nothing like a beautiful message on sufferment i stand behind the teachings on long sufferings and the precious comforts from the valley, Only God can bring down the heavens and knows the messaure of those who suffer, and how to comfort all, and before we pray search us and let all stiffness and pride be whashed away Oh Lord if there be any, Haaaaaaaaaaaaa i always must remembear that so i dont get ahead of myself and know whos in control Pslam 20 THE LORD hear thee in the day of trouble the name Of The God of jacob Defend Thee Send Thee Help From The Sanctuary and strengthen thee Remembear all thy offerings and accept thy burnt sacrifce Grant thee acording to thine own heart and fufil thy counsel GODS counsel always contiues and follows above trials and above the valleys We Will Rejoice in thy salvation and in the Name Of Our God we will Set Up Our Banners The Lord Fulfil all thy petions Now Know I That The Lord Saveth his anointed he will hear us when we call From His Holy Heaven with saving strenth from his right hand Some Trust In Chariots some in horses But We Will Remembear THE Name Of The Lord Our God they are brought down and fallen we are risen and up right Save Lord let the king hear us when we call Lord Let Not Our In Patients Cloud Our Good Judgements Unknown The Lord Will Sustain AS For Me I Will Call And The Lord Shall Save Me Evening And Morning And At Noon Will I Pray And Cry And He Shall Hear My Voice He Hath Delivered My Soul In Peace From The Battle That Was Against Me For There Were Many With Me GOD shall Hear And Affict theme even he that abideth Of Old Because They Have No Change And Fear God Not MARK,7 14.16 HEARKEN unto me every one of you and understand there is nothing from without man that entering into him can defile him but the things which come out of him those are they that defile the man if any man have ears let him ears to hear let him hear... He Hath Put Forth His Hands Against Such as be at peace with him he hath broken his covenant the words of his mouth were smoother than butter but war was in his heart his words were softer than oil yet were drawn swords , cast thy burden upon the Lord AND HE Shall Sustain Thee He Shall Never Suffer The Righteous to be moved
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 12-16-2005, 06:21 AM   #962
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Re: Daily Bread

December 16th

"Good Friday."

Jesus was a swollen, bloody mess. Most of his friends had hightailed it hours before, leaving him alone to face the physical agony of crucifixion, the emotional anguish of a jeering crowd, and the spiritual horror of separation from God the Father.

Yet during this entire nightmare, Christ responded, well, strangely. On the way to his execution, he paused to console a group of grief-stricken women. He used what little breath he was able to catch to pray for those who were so merciless to him. He demonstrated compassion and forgiveness to a criminal dying at his side. And he took pains, literally, to see that his grief-stricken mother below him would be cared for by a friend.

In the ultimate "tough time," Christ oozed kindness and goodness. And because his Spirit lives in us, we also have the capacity to use personal tragedy as an opportunity to care for others.

When the Holy Spirit controls your life, he will produce this kind of fruit in us:…kindness, goodness.

Galatians 5:22

Kindness in words creates confidence, kindness in thinking creates profoundness, kindness in feeling creates love.

Lao Tzu

Heaven

Old 12-17-2005, 12:22 AM   #963
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Wants the Love of christ has taken ones heart and the sufferment he took and a life was taken so we could all free as we choose freedom of relgion and whatever path to salvation we take strait narrow he made that way for us, to show only one example, Love one another the way i have loved you, so up on calvarys ya,alls i know just how loved are saviour and our Lord felt which we have all felt in our time of need which was no compare to the sacrifice and the life and the sufferment he lived and felt the born to suffer born to dye born to know madness born to loose so we could all win and not suffer these things alone, in our time of agoney the Lord will hears us when we call, no man can reach the father except through me Pslam 69, BUT AS FOR MY PRAYER is unto thee O Lord in an Acceptable time O Lord O God in the multiude of thy mercy hear me in truth of thy salvation Deliver me out of the mire and let me not sink let me be delivered from theme that hate me and out of the deep waters let not the waterflood overflow me neither let the deep swallow me up and let not the pit shut her mouth upon me Hear Me O Lord For Thy Lovingkindness is good acording to the multitude of thy tender mercies and hide not thy face far from thy servant for iam in trouble hear me speedily Draw Nigh Unto My Soul And Redeem it deliver me because thou hast known my reproach and my shame and my dis honour mine adversaries are all before thee reproach hath broken my heart i,am full of grief and heaviness is more than i can bear and i looked for someone to take pity but there was none and for comforters but there was none they gave me also gall for my meat and in my thirst gave me vinegar to drink,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 12-17-2005, 09:31 AM   #964
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 17th

"Bearing the cost of our sin in Jesus."

Jesus first had to become the sins of the people before he could save them (us) from those sins (2 Cor. 5:21; 1 John 4:10). His own people rejected him before his forgiveness could be received. Jesus' gift of salvation was incredibly costly to him. It is a reminder of two great truths: God loves us incredibly and salvation is a precious gift.

An angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, "Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins."

Matthew 1:20-21

Nothing worth doing is completed in our lifetime,
Therefore, we are saved by hope.
Nothing true or beautiful or good makes complete sense in any immediate context of history;
Therefore, we are saved by faith.
Nothing we do, however virtuous, can be accomplished alone.
Therefore, we are saved by love.
No virtuous act is quite a virtuous from the standpoint of our friend or foe as from our own;
Therefore, we are saved by the final form of love which is forgiveness.

Reinhold Niebuhr

Heaven

Old 12-18-2005, 01:56 AM   #965
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
white as snow

HE WHASHED away the blood of the hands of all saints and sinners and left everyones heart open from every wound to fufil all needs and all of our salvations needs, and our salvation is not for ourselfs but our salvation is the way to lead others to theirs as they are many, Heb 9 10 CHRIST THE ONCE FOR ALL SACRIFICE, It Was Therefore necessary that the pattrens of things in the heavens should be purified with these but the heavenly things themeselves with better sacrifices than these Christ is not entred into thr holy places made with hands which are figures of true but into heaven itself now to appear in the presence of God For Us Nor yet that he should offer himself often as the high priest enters into the holy places every year with the blood of others for then must he often suffered since the foundation of the world but now once in the end of the world hath he appread to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself and as it is apponinted unto men once die but after this the judgment so christ was once offered to bear the sins of many and unto theme that look for him shall he apear the second time without sin unto salvation, FOR THE Law having a shadow of good things to come and not the very image of the things can never with those sacrifices which they offred year by year continually make the comeres there unto perfect for then they would have not ceased to be offrd because that the worshippers once purged should have no more conscience , im going stop right there at verse 2 and go on down to verse 4 We Should Not Offer the blood of bull and of goats unto christ, and in a certian point of you we do GOD GAVE US THE LIFE OF HIS SON FOR OUR SINS AND OUR LIFE, we should Give Our Life And Make IT THE LIVING SACRIFICE , Psalm 69, 29.33 But i,am poor And Sorrowful LET THY SALVATION O GOD SET ME UP ON HIGH I Will Praise The Name Of GOD WITH A SONG AND WILL MAGNIFY HIM WITH WITH THANKSGIVING THIS ALSO shall please Lord Better Than Ox or Cows Or Bullock that hath horns and hoofs or tails or ears or thier grannys false teeth with gold HAAAAAAAA The humble shall see this and be Glad and Your Heart Shall Live That Seek God For The Lord Hears The Poor And Hates Not His Prisoners
Old 12-18-2005, 10:11 AM   #966
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 18th

"Do you worry a lot?"

Jesus encourages us not to worry about that which we cannot control or about that which is not important. Worry instead, he says, about your priorities and the condition of your soul. When you find yourself overcome with worry, take a careful look at the priorities of your heart. When God is firmly established at the center of our focus and desires, worry loses its grip on our lives.

So I tell you, don't worry about everyday life—whether you have enough food, drink, and clothes. Doesn't life consist of more than food and clothing? Look at the birds. They don't need to plant or harvest or put food in barns because your heavenly Father feeds them. And you are far more valuable than they are. Can all your worry add a single moment to your life? Of course not.

So don't worry about having enough food or drink or clothing. Why be like the pagans who are so deeply concerned about these things? Your heavenly Father already knows all your needs, and he will give you all your needs and he will give you all you need from day to day if you live for him and make the Kingdom of God your primary concern.

So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today's trouble is enough for today!

Matthew 6:25-34

Worry gives a small thing a big shadow.

Swedish proverb

Heaven

Old 12-18-2005, 02:11 PM   #967
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Hev Anxiety And Gods Kingdom is one of my favorites And Words To Live By NOW here in these dark days when everybody is Worring Of Will They Enough Food Cloths Supplies and even more so living by it in their everyday lifes and also if you live by this you will know the ways of right and wrong fasting and your needs shall be supplied, Has God Hears And See,s And Knows The Need, of what you need , and we never really know what we need or how much or how less we need thereof , i would also use these teachings and compare theme in ways That God Also Takes Care Of The Needs Of The Soul , by the teachings On The Anxiety In Gods Kingdom We Can Learn a lot from it Pslams 119, 49, 56 Remember The Word unto thy servvant upon which thou has caused me hop this is my comfort in my affliction for thy word hath quickend me the proud have had me greatly in derision yet have i not declined from thy law i remebred thy judgments of old O Lord and have comforted myself horror hath taken hold upon me because of thy wicked that forsake thy law thy statues have been my songs in the house of my pilgrim age i have remembered thy Name O Lord in the night and have kept thy Law this i had because i kept thy precepts,
Old 12-19-2005, 06:24 AM   #968
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 19th

"Be careful this season."

God is too powerful to take lightly. He has created in nature awesome forces, which are much too big for any one person to handle. Winter is a keen reminder of the power of nature. The cold temperatures, the ice and snow, and the darkness; they all add to the tremendous power. The wise woman or man will acknowledge their limitations, conceding to nature its supremacy and admitting to God that he, indeed, reigns above all else.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10463299/from/RSS/

He giveth snow like wool: he scattereth the hoarfrost like ashes. He casteth forth his ice like morsels: who can stand before his cold?

Psalm 147:16,17

Every mile is two in winter.

George Herbert

Heaven

Old 12-20-2005, 06:15 AM   #969
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 20th

"Tis the season."

If our relationship with God cools, it's because our communication has broken down and disinterest has set in. It's then that intimacy is lost. It happened with Israel (Jer. 2:5-8 ); it happens with us. But we can't blame God. He never changes. His love for us is unfailing! If your relationship with the Lord has grown cold, take time to think about who He is and what He has done... Draw near to Him in prayer, then you won't be left wondering where your love has gone.

What injustice have your fathers found in Me, that they have gone far from Me.

Jeremiah 2:5

To renew your love for Christ,
review Christ's love for you.

Anonymous

Heaven

Old 12-21-2005, 06:14 AM   #970
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 21st

"Baby Jesus."

I've always been amazed at how God chose to place his Son into our world. He could have done it any way he wanted. But he chose this way, to enter the world in difficult times under difficult circumstances as a helpless infant who must be cared for by parents who were vulnerable to so many frailties. Yet in spite of the challenges that lay ahead and the bewildering mystery that confronted them: Joseph and Mary, along with everyone around them, were caught up in the great joy this new child gave.

While [Joseph and Mary] were [in Bethlehem], the time came for the baby to be born, and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn.

Luke 2:6-7

God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience, but shouts in our pains: it is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world.

C. S. Lewis

Heaven

Old 12-22-2005, 06:08 AM   #971
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 22nd

"The shepherds."

The shepherds sat in their fields, watching over their flocks. The evening was mild, and the night sky was clear. The stars shone brilliantly, especially the one toward Bethlehem. The sheep were calm and silent.

Little did the band of shepherds know that a visit was being planned for them. So great was their devotion, belief, and faithfulness, that they were to be among the first to know of the Messiah's birth. The shepherds had a special tie with their God. They lived each day of their lives close to His creation. They depended upon Him to provide for their needs. They continually praised the name of the Lord, for He took good care of them.

Let them praise the name of the Lord: for he commanded, and they were created.

Psalm 148:5

Rejoice in God's creation. Embrace it, and know God.

Unknown

Heaven

Old 12-23-2005, 06:51 AM   #972
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 23rd

"Putting 'Christ' back into Christmas."

Overcome by political correctness? Our very own government, Wal Mart and Target just to mention a few...

How disappointing it is that we of faith must endure a blatant disregard to Our Savior by our own brethren, during this... His season.

Christ comes to us anew each Christmas, and we must ask ourselves what He means to us. For some, He will make us willing to give up everything to follow Him. For others, He will make us willing to begin the journey of the faith. Regardless of where we are in our faith, He will come to meet us there, and He will come with love and understanding.

Let's not forget this gang.

Kings of the earth, and all people; princes , and all judges of the earth. . .Let them praise the name of the Lord: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven.

Psalm 148:11, 13

There is a great deal of stupidity being propagated today in the name of political correctness. Foremost among this long list of idiocy is the concerted action plan to replace "Merry Christmas" with the meaningless term, "Happy Holidays".

Rupert Johnson

Heaven

Old 12-24-2005, 08:35 AM   #973
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 24th

"To know God's will is a treasure; to do God's will is a privilege."

What is God asking you to do? It may be something magnificent, or something ordinary. It may be to respond actively to a command of Scripture, or to submit patiently to present suffering. "What God arranges for us to experience at each moment is the holiest thing that could happen to us," commented the 18th-century writer Jean-Pierre de Caussade.

26In the sixth month, God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee,
27to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The virgin's name was Mary.
28The angel went to her and said, "Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you."
29Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be.
30But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary, you have found favor with God.
31You will be with child and give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus.
32He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David,
33and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever; his kingdom will never end."
34"How will this be," Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin?"
35The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.
36Even Elizabeth your relative is going to have a child in her old age, and she who was said to be barren is in her sixth month.
37For nothing is impossible with God."
38"I am the Lord's servant," Mary answered. "May it be to me as you have said." Then the angel left her.

Luke 1:26-38

Are you able to accept each moment with grace and submission? Can you respond to the Lord as Mary said to the angel, "Let it be to me according to your word"?

David Roper

Heaven

Old 12-25-2005, 10:15 AM   #974
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

Christmas Day 2005!!!

"Away in a manger."

As you celebrate Christ's birth on this joyous day, seek out Jesus as the shepherds did years ago. Use this heavenly song to rejoice in Jesus' birth.

Suddenly, the angel was joined by a vast host of others—the armies of heaven—praising God:

Glory to God in the highest heaven, and peace on earth to all whom God favors.

Luke 2:13-14

Away in a manger,
No crib for His bed
The little Lord Jesus
Laid down His sweet head

The stars in the bright sky
Looked down where He lay
The little Lord Jesus
Asleep on the hay

The cattle are lowing
The poor Baby wakes
But little Lord Jesus
No crying He makes

I love Thee, Lord Jesus
Look down from the sky
And stay by my side,
'Til morning is nigh.

Be near me, Lord Jesus,
I ask Thee to stay
Close by me forever
And love me I pray

Bless all the dear children
In Thy tender care
And take us to heaven
To live with Thee there

Merry Christmas Gang!!!

Heaven

Old 12-26-2005, 09:06 AM   #975
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

December 26th

"Are we His people?

Jesus looked around at the people of Nazareth. There were people of all kinds there. He knew that He had been sent to them all, but He also knew that there were some who would reject Him. He knew there would also be those who would accept Him readily: His people. His people were the poor and oppressed. They were the slaves and the widows and the orphans. They were the outcasts: prostitutes and tax collectors and lepers. In a world where so much value was placed on beauty, His people were the dregs. But he had something to offer them that would make them beautiful. Through His grace, His people would be elevated to the level of angels, and even higher. In God's wisdom, the last-His people-would be first, and the first would be last. Jesus set out, looking to find His people.

Are we His people? Do we accept Him, and fashion our life to His will, or do we reject Him, continuing to live by our own rules? Christ will beautify the meek with salvation. It is in our meekness that we realize our need for God. Let God beautify you, and you will find His pleasure.

For the Lord taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation.

Psalm 149:4

A little simplification would be the first step toward rational living, I think.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Heaven