++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 10-27-2005, 01:31 PM   #856
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Amen!!!

take comforter the word Daily the truth will be with you john 16.18.19 if the world hate you ye know that it hated me before it hated you if ye were of the world would love his own but because ye are not of this world but i have chosen you out of this world therefore the world hateth you BE MERCIFUL unto me O God my soul trusteth in thee yea in the shadow of thy wings will i make my Refuge untill these calmaties be overpast i will cry unto God most High That Peforms all things for me he shall send from heaven and save me up Shall Send Forth Mercy And Truth pslam 57 1.3
Old 10-28-2005, 07:03 AM   #857
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

October 28th

"Unless the Lord builds the house..."

At the age of eighty-one, Franklin was the oldest representative at the 1787 Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia. Weeks after the convention began, representatives were still haggling about the relative voting power of large states and small states. Then Franklin stood up and said,

"In the beginning of the contest with Britain, when we were sensible of danger, we had daily prayers in this room for the divine protection. Our prayers, sir, were heard and they were graciously answered.…Have we now forgotten this powerful Friend? Do we imagine that we no longer need his assistance? I have lived a long time, and the longer I live the more convincing proof I see of this truth, that God governs in the affairs of men.…We have been assured, sir, that 'except the Lord builds the house, they labor in vain that build it,' and without his concurring aid, we shall succeed in this political building no better than the builders of Babel."

The verse from Psalm 127 had its effect. A compromise was soon worked out, and a Constitution ratified by the states the following year.

Unless the Lord builds a house, the work of the builders is useless. Unless the Lord protects a city, guarding it with sentries will do no good.

Psalm 127:1

Heaven

Old 10-28-2005, 09:49 AM   #858
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
very well said Hev... matt 8.24.27 therefore whosever hears these sayings of mine and doeth theme i will liken him unto a wise man which built his house upon a Rock and the rain beated hard and descended and the floods came and the winds blew and beat upon the house and it fell not for it was founded upon a rock and everyone that hears these sayings of mine and does,em not shall be like a fool which bulided his house upon the sand and the rain descended and the floods came and the winds blew and beat upon the house and it fell and great was the fall of it psalm 126.5 they that sow in tears shall reap in joy psalm 132. Lord Remembear David and all of his afflictions how he sware Unto The Lord surley i will not come in to the tabernacle of my house nor go up into my bed i will not give sleep to mine eyes or slumber to mine eyelids untill i find out a place For The dwelling Of the Lord an habiation for the mighty God of Jacob message>> psalm 132.11.18
Old 10-29-2005, 08:43 AM   #859
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

Heaven

Old 10-29-2005, 08:43 AM   #860
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

October 29th

"Only one little problem..."

Because God went first and sacrificed what is most precious to him to save us, he can ask us to surrender ourselves to him. But I confess, there are little things (and maybe some big things), that I keep from ever placing on that altar.

The cotton-picking sacrifice wants to keep crawling off the altar! How about you???

We need to work to the best of our ability, pledge today to live for him, in a way that leaves nothing outside his Lordship and control.

I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God ~ this is your spiritual act of worship.

Romans 12:1

Heaven

Old 10-29-2005, 05:27 PM   #861
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Amen And Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE MY LIFE A LIVING SACRIFICE All Of You My Lord with all thy heart body soul and mind what can i do more Love Me Will All Thy Heart Body Soul And Mind and the hard task of loving those that hate you and despise you turning the other cheek do unto others as you would have theme do unto you Sacrafice the small as well as the Large without making that sacrafice to be sold out to God it makes these teachings so much harder to live by well said Hev... PRAISE THE LORD FOR HE IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED LORD who shall abide in thy tabernacle Of The Living God Shall Be Happy In Joy As Well As in Sadness Who Shall dwell In That Holy Hill He That Walks Upright and worketh righteousness and speaks the truth in his heart, he that back biteth not with his tounge nor does not return evil for evil but making all supplications known Before God whose eyes a vile person is contemned but he honoureth theme that fear the lord he that sweareth to his own hurt and changeth not he that puts his money to usury not taketh reward against the innocent he that doeth these things SHALL NEVER BE MOVED
Old 10-30-2005, 07:35 AM   #862
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

October 30th

"Lifetime Guarantee"

In a world where we can't always depend on guarantees, there is one promise we can trust. Throughout Scripture we find the Lord's pledge to be with His people. In Deuteronomy 31 we read Moses' assuring words to Joshua: "The Lord . . . will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed".

This promise is repeated in the New Testament: "He Himself has said, 'I will never leave you nor forsake you.' So we may boldly say: 'The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?'" (Hebrews). The promise of God's unfailing presence with us is the key to living with confidence and contentment.

"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!"

~Charles Dickens

The Lord, He is the One who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you.

Deuteronomy 31:8

Heaven

Old 10-30-2005, 10:12 AM   #863
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
amen!!!

The Lord Is my shepered i shall not want, he maketh me lie down in green patures he leadeth beside the still waters he restoreth my soul he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his names sake, yea though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death i will fear no evil for thou art with me thy rod and thy staff comfort me, well said hev, this is one of my favorite scriptures of all time when i know the god that never leaves nor forsakes you < i just always wanted use that one HAAAAA
Old 10-31-2005, 06:17 AM   #864
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

October 31st

"Halloween"

Satan is real. He and his power are intended to harm. But rather than spending our time worrying about him, let's resist him when we are tempted and focus on Jesus. He's the one who won the big showdown at Calvary, triumphing over Satan. He took Satan's greatest tool and disarmed it. Now we can resist and Satan will flee.

Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings.

1 Peter 5:8-9

Heaven

Old 10-31-2005, 09:35 AM   #865
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
yes he does but the question you must ask yourself who is Satan the destroyer a spirt of lies and tricks and his feast your weakness i dont believe in the works of satan nor do i believe in his kingdom or his lies we fight are own demons it is written that man shall not live by bread alone but by every word Of God get thee behind me satan for it is written thou shalt Worship The Lord THY GOD AND HIM ONLY SHALL THOU SERVE LORD HOW are they increased that trouble me many oh lord many are they that rise up against me many there be which say of my soul THERE IS NO HELP Where Is Your God And What Has He Done For You, Show me make these stones be turned to bread Call Up On him To Save Us From Death If Thou Be The Son Of God even unto death satan was not far away as to us all and we forgive because they know not what they do, BUT THOU O LORD ART MY SHIELD FOR ME MY GLORY AND THE LIFTER UP OF MINE HEAD I CRIED UNTO THE LORD WITH MY VOICE AND HE HEARED OUT OF HIS HOLY HILL
Old 11-01-2005, 06:21 AM   #866
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Well said Rocketqueen...

Heaven

Old 11-01-2005, 06:22 AM   #867
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

November 1st

"Heaven"

Heaven is something we see with our heart. When we are discouraged, doubtful, and depressed, we need to have the eyes of our hearts "enlightened." The dawn needs to rise in our darkness, and then we will see the dawn of hope and the riches of our inheritance. But when things look bad, the only way to remember these things is to sing them, pray them, and read God's promises of them.

I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints.

Ephesians 1:18

Heaven

Old 11-01-2005, 10:20 PM   #868
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Amen!!!

But God Who is rich in mercy for his Love Great Wherewith He Loved Us Even When Where Old hath quickend us together with christ by Grace ye are saved AND HAS RAISED UP TOGETHER IN HEAVENLY PLACES IN CHRIST JESUS that in the ages to come THAT HE HE MIGHT SHOW THE EXCEEDING RICHES OF HIS GRACE HIS KINDNESS TOWARD US THROUGH CHRIST JESUS i will Love Thee O Lord My Strenth The Lord Is My Rock And My Fortress And My Deliverer My God My Strneth In Whom I Will Trust My Buckler And My Horn Of My Salvation And My High Tower I Will Call Upon Him WHO IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED SO SHALL I BE SAVED The Sorrows Of Death Compassed Me About And The Floods Of The UnGodly made me afraid The Sorrows Of Hell Compassed Me About the snares of death prevented me In My Distress i called upon The Lord And Cried Unto My God He Heared My Voice From His Holy Heaven And My Cry Came Before His Ears Then The Earth Shook And Trembled the foundations also of hills moved and were shaken he bowed the heavens and came down and darkness was under his feet and he rode upon a cherub and did fly yea upon the wings of the wind he made darkness his secret place
Old 11-02-2005, 06:14 AM   #869
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

November 2nd

"Grow up!"

At some point in our lives, we pass from thinking only of ourselves to thinking of others. We become less defensive and more peaceful. We admit when we are wrong, and we affirm others in their opinions. The Apostle Paul says that we must come to a place in our lives where we put aside childish things. Christian maturity comes when we begin to think less of self, more of those around us.

Surely I have behaved and quieted myself, as a child that is weaned of his mother: my soul is even as a weaned child.

Psalm 131:2

You know your children are growing up when they stop asking you where they came from and refuse to tell you where they're going.

P. J. O'Rourke

Heaven

Old 11-02-2005, 10:11 AM   #870
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Amen!!!

LET GOD BE GOD Amen!!! as we grow and as we learn on our path BEHOLD even to the moon and it shines not yea the stars are not pure in his sight.. how hast thou helped him that is without power how savest thou the arm that have no strenghth? how hast thou counselled him that hath no wisdom and how hast thou plentifully declared the thing as it is to whom thou uttred words and whos spirt cam from thee dead things are formed from under the waters and the inhab. ants thereof hell is naked before him and destruction hath no covering he strecheth out the north over the empty place and hangeth the earth upon nothing he binds the waters in his thick clouds and the cloud is not rent under theme he holdeth back the face of his throne and spreadeth his cloud upon it he hath compassed the waters with bounds untill the day and night come to an end the pillars of heaven tremble and are astonshied at his reproof he divides the sea with his power and by his understanding he smiteth through the proud by his spirt he hath garnisshed the heavens his hand hath formed the crooked serpent lo these are parts of his ways but how little a portion is heared of him but the thunder of his power who can understand? THE WORKS AND WORD OF GOD, THE HEAVENS declare the glory of God And firment shows us his handiwork day unto night uttreth speech and night unto night shows his knowlege there is no speech nor language where their voice is not heared their is a line gone out through all the earth and their words to the end of the world in theme hath he set a tabernacle for the sun which is a bridegroom coming out of his chamber and rejocing out of his chamber and rejoice as a strong man to run a race his going forth is from the end of the heaven and his circuit unto the ends of it and there is nothing hid from the heat therof the law of the lord is perfect converting the soul of the testimony of The Lord is sure making the wise simple message> St. John ch.13 verse 31.35 and 14. verse 12.26.