++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 07-22-2005, 01:56 PM   #661
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) As In The Provacation And As In The Day Of Temptation In The Wilderness When Your Fathers Was Tempted Me Proved Me And Saw My Work Forty Years Long Was Was I Grived With This Genration And Said It Is A People That Do Err In Their Heart And They Have Not Know My Ways Unto Whom I Sware In My Wrath That They Should Not Enter Into My Rest, Sing Unto The Lord A New Song Sing Unto The Lord All The Earth Sing Unto The Lord Bless His Name Show Forth His Salvation From Day To Day Declare His Glory Among The Heathen His Wonders Among The People For The Lord Is Great And Greatly To Be Praised He Is To Be Feared Above All Other Gods ,
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 07-23-2005, 08:08 AM   #662
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

July 23rd

"Live long with God."

It's wonderful to see people so in love with life and with Christ that they make the two things one. A long life well lived is a powerful testimony to the goodness of God. Use your life to glorify God, and share the Good News of your salvation with everyone you meet. Make every year count!

With long life will I satisfy him, and show him my salvation.

Psalm 91:16

Heaven

Old 07-23-2005, 03:21 PM   #663
creedsister
USER INFO »
Praise The Lord!!!!!

BLESS THE LORD O MY SOUL AND ALL THAT IS WITHIN ME BLESS HIS HOLY NAME BLESS THE LORD O MY SOUL AND FORGET NOY HIS BENEFITS WHO FORGIVES WHO HEALS WHO REEDEEMETH THY LIFE FROM DESTRUCTION WHO CROWNS THEE WITH LOVINGKINDNESS AND TENDER MERCIES WHO TAKES AND SATSFIETH THY MOUTH WITH GOOD THINGS SO THAT THY YOUTH IS RENEWED LIKE THE EAGLES,
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 07-23-2005, 03:30 PM   #664
creedsister
USER INFO »
Praise The Lord!!

For He Satifieth The Longing Soul And Fills The Hungry With Goodness Such As Sit In Darkness And In The Shadow Of Death Being Bound In Afliction And Iron, The Words Of God Snd Contemnd The Counsel Of The Most Hig Therefore He Brought Down Their Heart With Labour They Fell Down Their Was None To Help Then They Cried Unto The Lord In Their Trouble And The Lord Saved Theme Out Of Their Distress He Brought Theme Out Of The Darkness And The Shadow Of Death Praise The Lord For He Hath Broken The Gates Of Brass And Cut The Bars Of Iron In Sunder,
Old 07-24-2005, 06:44 AM   #665
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

July 24th

"Generosity."

Generosity is love expressed in practical ways with joy. Generosity and justice are needed in our selfish world. They come from a heart touched by grace.

Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice.

Psalm 112:5

Heaven

Old 07-24-2005, 03:44 PM   #666
creedsister
USER INFO »
yes indeed ya gotta be nice and understanding
Old 07-25-2005, 07:24 AM   #667
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

July 25th

"Obedience is faith put into practice."

Without action, our faith is not real, James 2 reminds us. So without arguing, let's quickly obey, even when we don't fully understand why, because we've seen God's love demonstrated to us in Jesus and we've seen the protection that his will has for us when we obey him.

I will hasten and not delay to obey your commands.

Psalm 119:60

Heaven

Old 07-25-2005, 03:10 PM   #668
creedsister
USER INFO »
Deu 12.26. Behold I set Before You This Day A Blessing Or A Curse If Ye Obey The Comandments Of The Lord YOUR GOD Which I Command This Day
Old 07-25-2005, 03:16 PM   #669
creedsister
USER INFO »
Praise The Lord

Pslam 20.5.7 WE WILL REJOICE IN THY SALVATION AND IN THE NAME OF OUR GOD WE WILL SET UP OUR BANNERS THE LORD FULFIL ALL THY PETITIONS NOW KNOW I THAT THE LORD SAVE HIS ANOINTED HE WILL HEAR HIM FROM HIS HOLY HEAVEN WITH THE SAVING STREGHTH OF HIS RIGHT HAND SOME TRUST IN CHARIOTS AND IN HORSES BUT WILL REMEMBEAR THE NAME OF OF THE LORD OUR GOD
Old 07-26-2005, 07:19 AM   #670
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

July 26th

"Why do the evil people in this world get away with so much?"

Because it's their world. God gave this world over to Satan long ago, and it has been downhill ever since. Our realm is that of heaven. We are Kingdom people now, and so we have to put up with all kinds of bad and terrible things while we wait. Luckily, we don't have to fight alone. The Lord is with us, giving us His strength and encouragement. Take heart, the Lord is on our side.

Lord, how long shall the wicked, how long shall the wicked triumph?

Psalm 94:3

Heaven

Old 07-26-2005, 01:09 PM   #671
creedsister
USER INFO »
Praise The Lord

THAT WE SUFFER LIKE THE EVIL DOER , and sometimes cast into darkness and confuess Like The Evil Doers PRAISE THE LORD I KNOW THERE IS A GOD IN HEAVEN WHO WHATCHES AND SEES AND KNOWS AND DELIVERS AND SAVES O SING UNTO THE LORD A NEW SONG SING UNTO THE LORD ALL THE EARTH SING UNTO THE LORD BLESS HIS NAME SHOW FORTH HIS SALVATION FROM DAY TO DAY DECARE HIS GLORY AMONG THE HEATHREN HIS WONDERS AMONG ALL THE PEOPLE AND EVERY LIVING CREATURE FOR THE LORD IS GREAT AND GREATLEY TO BE PRAISED HE IS TO BE FEARED ABOVE ALL OTHER GODS HONOUR AND MAJESTY ARE BEFORE HIM STREGNTH AND BEAUTY ARE IN HIS SANCTUARY PRAISE THE LORD!!!!
Old 07-27-2005, 07:22 AM   #672
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

July 27th

"There's no fooling God."

There is no place we can go where He does not see our every move. Those people who think they have God fooled are only fooling themselves. God sees all things, He hears all things, and nothing escapes His attention. For those who live in sin, that is a very frightening thought. For those who walk in righteousness, there is no problem. Let the Lord watch. It is good to know that He is here.

Take heed, you senseless ones among the people; you fools, when will you become wise? Does he who implanted the ear not hear? Does he who formed the eye not see?

Psalm 94:8, 9

Heaven

Old 07-27-2005, 11:24 AM   #673
creedsister
USER INFO »
Old 07-28-2005, 07:24 AM   #674
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

July 28th

"The Tightrope."

The way to walk a tightrope is to keep one's sight on the goal, not on the ground or what is behind. The way to walk with Jesus is to keep our eyes on the goal, his victory waiting for us when he returns, not on the ground (our failures) and not what is behind (our accomplishments).

The goal of the Christian walk is to keep walking toward Jesus until we walk with him in heaven.

I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 3:14

Heaven

Old 07-28-2005, 03:26 PM   #675
creedsister
USER INFO »
Praise The Lord

Center Eye**Keep Your Eye On The Ball