++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 01-23-2004, 08:38 PM   #1
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Being in Love

Ahhh...

It's been a while I don't feel like this... actually it's been a while I don't have a crush for anybody... (except for a couple girls that are way out of my league - they're way older... weird!)

But I don't know anyone right now for whom I could fall... shouldn't this things just happen randomly? I wonder why it's taking so long with me... and yet, is it too much to ask for a pretty hot girl around my age???

But what the heck... probably I wouldn't know how to start the small talk to get to know her, unless I was introduced... and them I wouldn't know how to make my moves, since I need to develop my "bad boy" skills! lol!

Anyway... sorry to bug you, I'm just... this should really go into that random thoughts thread.

(Do you feel like LIFE is totally against you at some points??? My work is fine, my health is fine, my studies are fine, as well as my family... just finance and love could be a lil better, couldn't them???)
Old 01-23-2004, 08:53 PM   #2
creedsister
USER INFO »
Desprate Desprate Desprate~~Im sorry LOL i could,nt help myself Sometime i can be a jerk Ok Please Forgive me ya know what i dont know about guys so i dont try to figure theme out if your young dont worry about it But neverthless most Girls are just as nerveous About these things it just really all depends on whos got the nerve to busta move first But When The 1 Comes Along You will know Because you wont question it Not one time you will say stuff like Lord I got have this woman Hang in there~~sorry about the desprate thing i was just kidding so good Luck finding Peace
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-23-2004, 09:24 PM   #3
HoundDog
USER INFO »
I agree, when the right one comes along, you will know what to do.. don't worry so much.
Old 01-23-2004, 09:50 PM   #4
JenRN
USER INFO »
UGH! Marcos I am NOT the one to ask about this right now for sure. I have a distorted view of it all right now. I got married when I was 22, and all I have to say is that was WAY TOO YOUNG!!!! I thought I knew what I wanted in someone at that age, I was dead wrong. I am now 31 and starting over, it is hard and sad all in one. I worry about lots of things, like finding any "good ones" left. I have such a smorgusboard of emotions that it hurts to even think about it sometimes. I am not sure if I believe in soulmates, it is a nice concept but does it really exist? As far as you making any moves...... well be yourself and you know it is meant to be if it happens. Try not to be someone you are not to impress a woman. Woman are not as complicated as men make them out to be. Simple things like honesty, humor, romance,loyalty, and compassion are things women want most.

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-23-2004, 09:57 PM   #5
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Dude, Marcos, I'm in the same boat you are. Hell, there's one girl who was in my Spanish class last semester I'd kill to get some *WHOOP WHOOP* with, but she's so out of my league, and I just found out a friend of mine likes her too, and he's even farther out of his league than I am! But I've been trying to help him to ask her out (I even told her that he likes her). I don't know why I can do that for other people, but not myself.

Recently, I've even had to lower my expectations to: 18-22, Human, Female. That's all I'm asking and can't even get that. Trust me. I feel for you, my friend. It's time like this I wish I was a homosexual. For some reason I seem to attract a lot of gay guys. Definetly not something I want to pursue, but it's nice to know I have options.

Hey, if you want, you can become the first international member of the club me and my friends started. It's the I Hate Girls Club. Think about it.

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet
from their new album "Awake"
Old 01-23-2004, 09:57 PM   #6
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Its been a while for me to Marcos I've only had one b/f my whole life when I was 18, never dated once either I'm just not into that mushy stuff. Never had sex either and I'm 25 I'm in no hurry for that kinda crap!
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot

Last edited by JulieCitySlicker : 01-23-2004 at 10:00 PM.
Old 01-23-2004, 10:06 PM   #7
JenRN
USER INFO »
Love is so complicated at times. (sigh)

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-23-2004, 10:51 PM   #8
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by HoundDog) I agree, when the right one comes along, you will know what to do.. don't worry so much.
thats true but in the mean time OZZY SAID IT BEST WHEN ~~GOOD BY TO ROMANCE
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-23-2004, 10:54 PM   #9
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by JenRN) Love is so complicated at times. (sigh)
ive been praying for you girl i know you really dont like me i can tell ok i get that alot but dont worry things a get better for ya and theres someone out there for everybody peace be whicha
Old 01-24-2004, 01:55 AM   #10
PaulMcCoygirl
USER INFO »
I used to believe to there was someone out there for everyone, but no one for me. It seems like every guy that I like ends up dating someone else. This has happened to me 5 times already. So I pretty much gave up. There aren't any good guys left in Victoria! You know, I'm not desperate for a boyfriend or anything, because I kind of like being single. Then on the other hand, it gets really lonely, and it especially sucks on Valentines Day!

---------------------------------------------------

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that life is worth while.
So when you are lonely, remember it's true
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you
Old 01-24-2004, 03:26 AM   #11
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl) I used to believe to there was someone out there for everyone, but no one for me. It seems like every guy that I like ends up dating someone else.

Quote: (Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl) I'm not desperate for a boyfriend or anything, because I kind of like being single. Then on the other hand, it gets really lonely, and it especially sucks on Valentines Day!

Here, U deserve them. Men suck! LOL all apologies...

Relationships S#@T me 2 tears!

Theres this guy that keeps coming to me with all his crap about all these chicks that he wants to be with. He has hit on 3 of my friends and many others and keeps trying to bring it up with me...perhaps he just talks to me cos he wants to keep the door open to potential booty offa my friends that I seem to open the door to!

Guys, just relax and enjoy life. Use the other head much more and U wont be so bloody MISERABLE!

Guys that are truly lonely for companionship that relationships can give, please dont take that to heart at all.

Be patient, she will come along.

Relationships....BAH!

ROCK HARD!!!

Last edited by Sincirr : 01-24-2004 at 03:29 AM.
Old 01-24-2004, 03:31 AM   #12
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
No offence, Tremontifed

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-24-2004, 04:19 AM   #13
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
do you dare to believe
looking up at the stars to find someone out there
maybe it's just a dream
that there's someone else looking up in hopes to find me

i've spent all of my life
searching for the person who would be just right
please do you hear me
you are my elate

would you be the one to share
all your hope and all your dreams
would you be able to look beyond and in between
could you be the answer to all the questions that i had
because you are the rest in my dreams

is there someone out there
someone to carry me through these senseless times
would you please rescue me
give life to this broken soul
save me from the fear of being all alone

a hope and a dream
finding someone to give me the reason to be
the reason is easy
you'd be the reason for me

and i'd cherish all the times we've had
i'd want you always with me
through the good and through the bad
what kind of man would i be
if I didn't reach into your heart
and fill it with my being
give me a reason to be there

"is there someone out there" by spirit creek
song found on call the rain cd.

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 01-24-2004, 01:36 PM   #14
JenRN
USER INFO »
Seems I need to get some of this Spiritcreek music. I like what I hear in the words. I feel exactely like that song, can I buy it anywhere Steve?

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-24-2004, 03:01 PM   #15
Aimee
USER INFO »
I am so there with you Jen. I want to cry right now just reading this thread. I have always been so idealistic, believeing that there could be a guy out there like me, who doesn't play head games, or try to change things to his advantage. One who THINKS and doesn't take my love for granted. Because if there is one thing I do well in this world, it is love. And yet, with all of the hurts that my husband gave me before we got married, and all the doubts I had, I loved him enough to give him one more chance. To marry him when he promised never to let me fall. And I believed it. It was all bullshit. I don't get it, and I can't even lie and say I understand why he would want to waste away the love we had for something fleeting and stupid. I appreciate the good things in life, and when I do feel strongly, I am not too proud to make those feelings known (after I've made up my mind completely of course). I have always thought that it was worse to lie to myself than to take a chance. Now, I know that if I could see my heart, it is past turning black. My faith has been crushed and my love is in ashes. I have locked chains around my heart, and thrown the key into the vast ocean among all the other keys, not one different than the other. Not only that, but I have built a fortress around me and sprinkled gators, eels and stinging jellyfish into the moat surrounding it. Heaven help the next man that falls for me, boy does he have an obstacle course to get through! It's sad but true. I cannot deny it.