++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 01-26-2003, 10:50 PM   #1
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Nightmares

Do you recall the most horrible nightmare you ever had? I have had some wicked ones the past two nights to the point of not being able to sleep! I dreamed last night that there was a dead body in my basement and it was half in a body bag and everytime I went to move it different people were dead in it! I would notice their hands and recognize rings on thier fingers etc... it was horrible, I won't even mention who was in the body bag, don't want to jinx myself or them!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-26-2003, 11:07 PM   #2
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I'm really sorry to hear about those nightmares, Jen. I've had some nightmares where I've actually cried myself awake. I don't remember much about them, thankfully it's been awhile since I've had them. But I can tell you they were bad enough to make me wake up in tears.

I used to have these nightmares everytime I'd go back to my hometown and pass my old house. My mom's exhusband lives there and he was a real bastard. Everytime I'd go there during the day, I'd ALWAYS dream of cockroaches that night. Very strange.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-27-2003, 12:23 AM   #3
PaulMcCoygirl
USER INFO »
Yeah I've had some really bad ones too! Except my dream last night wasn't a nightmare it was just weird. Okay here is what happened......I was in my room and there was this little tunnel in my closet so I walked into it then at the end there was a light. SO I kept walking and at the end I came to this huge hall of nothing but black marble. As I kept walking I noticed I was dressed like the good witch from the Wizard of Oz. Then I suddenly walked into the Emerald City. I then walked into this diner and there was this guy there that wanted to know my name cuz he wanted to marry me or something Well I ran out of the diner and then I stepped on this tack but it didn't hurt. So as I was running all this little people ran after me so I ran again into the marble hall and to my left was a cemetery with these foggy doors and people walking behind them but I just passed it up. I kept running then I reached the end of the hall and I woke up.......weird huh?

---------------------------------------------------

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that life is worth while.
So when you are lonely, remember it's true
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you
Old 01-27-2003, 01:39 AM   #4
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
my nightmare is danny
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 01-27-2003, 12:11 PM   #5
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
i havent had any "wake up crying, pissed in your bed" time nightmares, but i do have a nightmare that i have very very often. it stats with me walking to my front door and as i am opening the door i look back and someone comes running up to me and attacks me. the odd part is that i have this dream in third person perspective, so i know whats gonna happen as soon as the dream starts.
Old 01-27-2003, 12:21 PM   #6
Redeemer
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Redeemer Send a message via MSN to Redeemer Send a message via Yahoo to Redeemer
Wow really? I had this dream one time that a car ran over this little baby while I was looking on, and I woke up crying. That was my worst dream in a while.
Old 01-27-2003, 12:29 PM   #7
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Sorry to here about everybody's nightmares. Sometimes they can seem so real, they're frigtening. My scariest one (fortunately I can only remeber a few) was when I was walking in the center of town where I grew up and I noticed blood on the sidewalk and then I heard footsteps behind me and I realized that people were following me and the faster I ran, so did they. It was the classic "being chased" nightmare. I don't remember exactly how it ended because I had it many years ago but everything ended up okay but it was pretty scary. I've been awakened by a couple of dreams in the past year but they weren't nightmares, just dreams that were so emotional that I was crying real tears!!

Relearn Love
Old 01-27-2003, 03:44 PM   #8
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
i hate creed nightmares
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 01-27-2003, 07:55 PM   #9
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Nightmares suck for sure. I haven't had any in a while (knock on wood), but I used to have ones where I'd be falling off a cliff or some other high place and I would just keep falling until I woke up with a horrible knot in my stomach. It was like falling into a black hole. It was never-ending. I also had ones where I was being chased, too. One that was kind of funny involved a paper I work at. This was before the pages were made on the computer. One night I decided to grab all the dummies of the pages and run away with them so that the paper couldn't come out. The whole newsroom was chasing me and I just kept running and laughing the whole way.
Old 01-27-2003, 08:07 PM   #10
Mr. Prophet Man
USER INFO »
I've been having nightmares ever since i watched the "Candyman" movies.... but then again, having nightmares proves that a certain horror movie is a good one.

Say the Candyman's name five times in front of a mirror... I dare you!!
Old 01-27-2003, 08:39 PM   #11
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
I had a nightmare once, i was like 6 and i was Mario and i fell in a dumpster and luigi LEFT ME!! DAMN YOU LUIGI DAMN YOU!!! And i wasnt acutally sad but it was cool cuz i could jump REALLY high.

Oh and one time i had a dream that creed turned into a POP BAND!! And they were doen duets with britney spears and teh BAckstreet boys!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!1

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 01-27-2003, 08:43 PM   #12
JenRN
USER INFO »
The dead body in my basement REALLY freaked me out! I dreamed that everytime I rolled the body over in the body bag their hand would come out of the bag and I recognized the jewerly of different people I knew, I literally woke up at 2am sweating like crazy. I thought if I stayed up awhile I could go back to sleep and not dream again, NO SUCH LUCK!!!! Everytime I tried to go back to sleep the dream would just pick up where it left off! It was horrible, the worst part is my basement had a shelf full of body bags for more use!!!! Damn I HATE body bags They have a certain feel to them and odor like no other plastic you ever touched, unfortunatley I know this because of my job!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-27-2003, 08:47 PM   #13
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
I dont liek dead bodies, they freaky how still and cold they are

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
Old 01-27-2003, 09:16 PM   #14
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Mr. Prophet Man
Say the Candyman's name five times in front of a mirror... I dare you!!
No!! that movie freaked me out when I saw it, and when I got home and looked in the mirror, I didn't DARE say candyman.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-27-2003, 09:18 PM   #15
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
One time in kindergarden some kids like, Turn off the lights and say candie man in teh mirror, and i never saw the movie so im like ok. and i said it liek 10 times and nothe nhappend and i had lunch and it tasted good

BUY MY MERCHANDISE