++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 09-18-2006, 10:23 AM   #7651
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Whooooooooo

HEY DONNA LEE, GLORY TO GOD, SIS Is Got To Get Ready To Go To Work,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 09-18-2006, 10:52 AM   #7652
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Re: Random Thoughts

have fun at work sissy!!!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 09-18-2006, 11:17 AM   #7653
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

i try to avoid those things haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa but pray i make it through the lunch rushhhhhhhhh laters
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 09-18-2006, 03:56 PM   #7654
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) ohhhh! sorry for hearing that...sometimes .its the same here ....since we live in big c ities with all sort of social differeces and consequently all kid of crimes... and u cant count with my prayer...

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Hows everything going now? Did U find out what was happening?

well what ive found out is that police were chasing these guys how then jumed inside the house and started shooting back at the police........ and it went for some half an hour......aint sure if the police got em or not..... but no life was lost.... thanks for your prayers for the lives under that pressure.....
Old 09-19-2006, 01:40 PM   #7655
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) well what ive found out is that police were chasing these guys how then jumed inside the house and started shooting back at the police........ and it went for some half an hour......aint sure if the police got em or not..... but no life was lost.... thanks for your prayers for the lives under that pressure.....
ok i am glad that nobody got hurt bad. Always scary when u can hear it all happening and wonder whether someone is getting killed amidst all the gunfire u can hear!!!!!!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 09-19-2006, 03:49 PM   #7656
bilal
USER INFO »

^ yeh...... the first few gunfires reminded me of my little nephew and niece who dont even live close by....... but there are kids everywhere........ but thanks for the concern......
Old 09-20-2006, 08:17 PM   #7657
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Bilal, so glad to hear no one was killed in the gunfire. That had to be scary as hell.
Old 09-21-2006, 01:13 AM   #7658
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

yes its good my man to hear their nobody died in stuff ..you cant painc in situtions like that..but pray for those who are like my auntie this morning ....my uncle like had to to work and she had the poor man so upset he lost the keys to his 2 ton truck HAAAAAAAA and i needed him over here because i need it to borrow 10 bucks , and my aunt was going apes because 2 guys got in to a switch blade fight and the one guy that was like wounded kept walking outside of her motel room window and was like bleeding in stuff im like aunt the man is not going to kill you ...call the man an ambulance he is like proabley in pain the fight had nothing todo with you anyways.....so eventually my uncle found his keys and i got the money i needed and we all went to work and untie fay asked the police not to leave the motel even after they took the guys in they both had warnts for what i cant recall.......its been a long day...
Old 09-21-2006, 05:41 PM   #7659
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Rocketqueen) yes its good my man to hear their nobody died in stuff ..you cant painc in situtions like that..but pray for those who are like my auntie this morning ....my uncle like had to to work and she had the poor man so upset he lost the keys to his 2 ton truck HAAAAAAAA and i needed him over here because i need it to borrow 10 bucks , and my aunt was going apes because 2 guys got in to a switch blade fight and the one guy that was like wounded kept walking outside of her motel room window and was like bleeding in stuff im like aunt the man is not going to kill you ...call the man an ambulance he is like proabley in pain the fight had nothing todo with you anyways.....so eventually my uncle found his keys and i got the money i needed and we all went to work and untie fay asked the police not to leave the motel even after they took the guys in they both had warnts for what i cant recall.......its been a long day...

wow......

your right... last thing you want to do is Panic... but ive seen many people who just cant help it....... i hope your aunt is not scared anymore....
Old 09-22-2006, 07:32 PM   #7660
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

why everything seems be wrong???
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 09-22-2006, 08:39 PM   #7661
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) why everything seems be wrong???

^ ahem..... ah... have you checked your spectacles?
Old 09-22-2006, 11:36 PM   #7662
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) wow......

your right... last thing you want to do is Panic... but ive seen many people who just cant help it....... i hope your aunt is not scared anymore....
Oh know of course not SHES BEEN IN MY Cousins Storm Shelter SINCE 5;00 Pm today...she wants to make sure all whatches are lifted....i had to take my ph off the hook so they would leave me alone ..i did,nt wanna go to the damn shelter, as the storms passed it was beautifull lighting was awsome and the thunders roared, i hope by now shes out of the shelter my uncle is being trying to get her to come out since around 9;35 pm
Old 09-22-2006, 11:39 PM   #7663
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) why everything seems be wrong???
Oh I can tell Ya Something Must Be Right, Love Dat New Signature just noticed it da cozynessssssssssssssssss
Old 09-23-2006, 09:57 PM   #7664
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Random thought: Why are people so ornery in their cars? Also, why can't they drive PROPERLY???!?
Old 09-24-2006, 04:34 AM   #7665
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

"I've got blisters on my fingers!"

-The Beatles

-Homer Simpson