++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 05-01-2005, 01:34 AM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Whirlwhind In My Heart

I Got A Stop Along The Way And Listien To The Wind There Is No Pain In What I Hear How I hear You In The Wind Tonight There Has Been So Much A Long The Way Of The Ecohes Of The Wind I Got To Stop And Listien To What It Says How It Just Blows Right Through Me How Can They Not Hear I stop And Question Dont They Feel The Truth In The Air I Stop And Cry In Tears Of Joy Oh But There Is A Flame Lit In The Atomosphere It My Love My Darling Dear I Know That Life Is Pulling You Apart Oh How Could They Be For A King Who Would Believe Such A Thing Oh But I Do The Road Is Growing Wider So I Can Hold You So If These Things Were Not True I would have never told you I Walk Blind Along Away But Your Face Is All I see Some Where In A Time Of Season Oh I Will Hold You I Know But The Question I AskI Guess Is From The Whirlwind Of My Heart When I hold You Can I Hold You In The Wind I heared tonight a question i guess from the whirlwind in my heart will that same wind and will the sky speak in your eyes like the it does to my heart will the stars bounce and smile and whisper when i whisper to your lips will the angels sing laugh or cry when i hold you tight and whisper my thoughts in your ears the whirlwhind in my heart the seasons adapted to my soul kind crazy and mixed liked i heaven and nature sing we are so in love with you the whirlwind in my heart we have pulled each other through the whirlwind and i from do they to rain drops we love each other and we love you the whildwhind in my heart when i hold you can the wind embrace you can the stars sing to you can the the angels sing and hold you closer can everything that we love come closer when i hold you a question i guess from the whirlwind of my heart
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 05-01-2005, 10:10 PM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 05-02-2005, 09:06 AM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Thank You
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything