++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-05-2004, 08:24 PM   #76
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Julbright) Oh yeah - a hug and possibly a slap on the head - so that he staps - I mean SNAPS out of it !!! LOL!!
LOL!!! That was funny!

Quote: I wonder if he ever gets on here or other boards and reads how much we all love him.....
Sometimes I hope that he does ... but at times I think it may be more depressing for him to read some of this stuff. It can be brutel at times!
Quote: Oh yeah - a hug and possibly a slap on the head - so that he staps - I mean SNAPS out of it !!! LOL!!
I'm still laughing at that!
Old 01-05-2004, 08:42 PM   #77
creedsister
USER INFO »
Come on people its a fricking damn Smoke For Crying Out Loud ```Geesh
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-05-2004, 08:44 PM   #78
whocares
Banned
USER INFO »
chill time

I think some people here are blowing this out of proportion...Its a cigarette for christ's sake. Its not like hes got a hypodermic needle stuck in his arm..Let the dude live his life. If he wants to smoke...so be it. Anyway I hope all are having a great new year by the way...
Old 01-05-2004, 08:45 PM   #79
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by addicted2stapp) Yeah and the trouble with me is I always let my emotions get the best of me, unfortunatly.

I agree with you, something great is going to happen, weather they are together, or apart. Yep Creed was pure magic, they still are, and their music, takes me to places where I never even imagined I could go, I escape when I fall into their music, into a world where the sky is your limit. Creed have saved me from rough patches in my life, and Creed have helped me save others. They are the best thing that has EVER happened to me, they have made me beleive in myself, and find who I am deep inside, which is a better person than before I started listening to them. I am forever greatful for that, CREED ROCKS MY SOCKS BABY

These solo projects are going to be brilliant, they still have their passion, their power, and their strength even if they are apart. We need to remember that.
Rock On
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 01-05-2004, 09:01 PM   #80
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Right back at ya creedsister ROCK ON

I guess everyone has their own opinions, but I do agree, it's his life, but I wouldn't say "It's just a smoke" It's not just a smoke, if he keeps it up, he could damage his voice, but, I'm sure he's aware of that, we can't do anything to change it, it's his life and we shouldn't be telling him off he's going to do what he wants to do anyway.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 01-05-2004, 09:09 PM   #81
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by whocares) I think some people here are blowing this out of proportion...Its a cigarette for christ's sake. Its not like hes got a hypodermic needle stuck in his arm..Let the dude live his life. If he wants to smoke...so be it. Anyway I hope all are having a great new year by the way...
:: haha just the point i was trying to make
Old 01-05-2004, 10:07 PM   #82
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) Come on people its a fricking damn Smoke For Crying Out Loud ```Geesh
We know it's just a cigarette. We are not talking only about that. We are talking about several of his recent actions combined and hoping that he's okay and that there isn't something more going on. If you read some of the last posts, you'd know that! Obviously, you've missed the point!!!!
Old 01-05-2004, 11:10 PM   #83
hayley
USER INFO »
I better dish out come take it easy, she missed the point, so what, we all do that every now and then, chill

Old 01-06-2004, 12:31 AM   #84
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedlvr) We know it's just a cigarette. We are not talking only about that. We are talking about several of his recent actions combined and hoping that he's okay and that there isn't something more going on. If you read some of the last posts, you'd know that! Obviously, you've missed the point!!!!
what recent Actions did i really miss something if i did please tell me }} calm down this rock n roll not a fricking soap oprea
Old 01-06-2004, 12:33 AM   #85
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by addicted2stapp) I better dish out come take it easy, she missed the point, so what, we all do that every now and then, chill
Thanks haley your a sweet heart and iam known to get worked up from time to time
Old 01-06-2004, 12:58 AM   #86
Jez
USER INFO »
I am so glad that no one judges me by whether I smoke or not. Yeah....nasty habit....as if we don't know that but, god, it doesn't have anything to with our character or what kind of person we are.

Let those who are without sin cast the first stone.

eta: ask any smoker, and I'll bet they are the first to tell you that they HATE being addicted to this shit. If you have never been there, You have NO idea how hard it is to quit

Creed~~Bullets

Last edited by Jez : 01-06-2004 at 01:01 AM.
Old 01-06-2004, 01:29 AM   #87
creedsister
USER INFO »
im a smoker too and at time i wish i could not be but oh well now would not be a really good time to quit and the lord knows it
Old 01-06-2004, 01:36 AM   #88
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) Thanks haley your a sweet heart and iam known to get worked up from time to time

No problem

Old 01-06-2004, 01:40 AM   #89
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Jez) eta: ask any smoker, and I'll bet they are the first to tell you that they HATE being addicted to this shit. If you have never been there, You have NO idea how hard it is to quit

Yeah my mum is a very heavy smoker, she has tried to give up before, and believe me, being there with her while she was trying to give up wasn't fun. She was so angry, depressed, paranoid, and she took it all out on the first person she laid eyes on! I wish she would stop SO bad because I can see what it's doing to her, even on the outside! Not physically, but emotionally, and I can just imagine what it's doing to her on the inside. Sucks I really wish she would stop but there is nothing I can do.

Old 01-06-2004, 06:15 AM   #90
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
My mom's a smoker, been doing it since she was 12, she's 65 now. Everytime she's tried to quit she's put weight on. She's in great health, has had regular check-ups for years. I'm not saying I like the fact that she smokes, I hate it. I've begged her to quit for years, but it's her life and no one can make her do something she doesn't want to (or can't). She is addicted. It is a drug. No question.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.