++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2003, 11:21 AM   #76
mamm1234
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Well Creedpit has now become the Mark and Michael MB.

What a great PR job they are doing over there.

Ppl can't wait to hear Mark's new band.

Scott Stapp??

WHO IS HE?
I just read there that it was Mark, not Stapp, who wrote all the Creed songs.
How do you like that, and all this time, we thought Scott had some talent. LOL.

No disrespect to the people here who are great.
I should have said the ppl at the pit have abandoned Stapp pretty fast.
Old 11-22-2003, 11:30 AM   #77
Blaize
USER INFO »
Well I am a Stapp supporter/mama whatever you want to call me. I am here and will be supporting him in whatever his future holds. There is no question about that!
BUT I also support Tru and Flip and will continue to do so.
I think it's rather shitty how all of this came out, but I don't know the details and therefore can only go with the flow of the way things have happened.

If the time comes and I have to make the decision to go see Stapp perform vs. Tru and Flip perform, I WILL BE AT THE STAPP PERFORMANCE
Old 11-22-2003, 12:39 PM   #78
The Lithium
USER INFO »
I hope that Stapp and Brett will write together after Creed!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 11-22-2003, 12:52 PM   #79
JenRN
USER INFO »
This whole thing saddens me and I hope it all works out. One thing about me is STAPP, he is the initial reason I was so drawn into Creed. He reflects such passion and shows such emotion when he sings, he draws me in like the stongest magnet out there. I would give anything to right now talk to him in person and tell him how much he has done for me in so many ways. I will follow him and his career in any direction it takes. I believe he is a deeply hurt person right now in his life ( I can relate too much) he has his own issues and demons to deal with and I hope he gets the support he so desperatly needs. There is something about him showing his emotions that is so honest to me, he is the real deal.

As far as Mark and Flip well..... they are just cool as hell to me. I would love to see them in person as well and just hang out with them, they seem so much fun to me. And they have stuck it out for so long, all bands have issues that is just life. I believe thier future holds great things and I will follow them too.

I remember the statement STAPP made in the Behind the Music. I can't quote him right now but he said something in the lines of ......If it is over someday, and we can't write music anymore than I will walk away, but I will walk away knowing I did my best. If I could not put my all into it, than it is over. It was something like that I need to go home and watch the tape again. Anyways..... I feel he needs some more time, and the rest of them are READY to move on, with other things. It it is meant to be for Creed to continue then they will. They need to do what is right for them and what they feel.

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-22-2003, 12:56 PM   #80
The Lithium
USER INFO »
I've heard Stapp say something in that way many times!

take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 11-22-2003, 01:14 PM   #81
DSDTonya
USER INFO »
OH MY GOD PEOPLE !!! All this tit for tat arguing is getting you nowhere.
Like its been repeatedly said...we have no official statement from the band letting us know why indeed things are going down the way they are. For all we know Mark & Scott's supposed argument couldve been about Stapp not wanting to move forward with Creed. Just because we see Mark is pushing on with his career doesnt mean he shafted Stapp in anyway. We just dont know.
I'm a Stapp woman through & through and If he was wronged, there will definitley be a sick feeling in my stomache towards the other members.
Bottom line though--I am a Creed fan!!! I look forward to hearing Mark,Flips & Brian's new material and if Scott were to release something...I'd be his most supportive fan. The most ulimate scenario for me would be everyone kisses,makes up and decided to move along with the Creed we know and love.
Meanwhile thats not the case.... bickering with each other changes nothing.
Peace & I'm REALLY NOT TRYING TO START MORE PROBLEMS, just trying to remind you all of why we are here....for the love of this band.
Lets not tear each other down when we dont know what's next.
Old 11-22-2003, 01:19 PM   #82
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
All I can say is, I'll believe it when I see it FOR REAL!! If I'm not mistaken, there still hasn't been any OFFICIAL word that the band is done!! This is the first I've seen of this thread, I've been gone a few days, so I'm just catching up... So until I see/hear it for real, CREED IS STILL CREED!! I won't take the words as god from a message board, I don't care how reliable the person is SUPPOSE to be! And if this is a hoax, the person who started it all should have their ass kicked!! But if they're right, I'll be the first person to swallow my pride and say I'm sorry! And reading all this fighting about supporting this one or that is crap...I would/will support them all, if all this shit is true, isn't that what a true fan should do?? That's it, I'm done!! Thank you!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 11-22-2003, 01:22 PM   #83
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Tonya: A M E N !!!!!!!!!

From your lips to peoples ears!! lol

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 11-22-2003, 01:30 PM   #84
happycampr
USER INFO »
Quote: I just read there that it was Mark, not Stapp, who wrote all the Creed songs.
How do you like that, and all this time, we thought Scott had some talent. LOL.
Go read the thread again. Nowhere did it say Mark wrote all of the songs. What WAS said was, Mark and Stapp BOTH contributed, hence "Written by Tremonti/Stapp".

Originally, I understood that Mark wrote Torn. Then I was told they BOTH wrote it. Either way, Mark and Scott are very talented men and have written some awesome songs.

~happy
Old 11-22-2003, 02:04 PM   #85
Gabriel
Mark's Brother
USER INFO »
Look, I sense a lot of bitterness over here and I respect everyones opinions. Just understand that a lot has happened behind the scenes that is between the bandmembers. It's very easy to speculate and assign blame when you don't know the facts. I hope everybody supports all the band members in their future projects. If I had some info on what Stapp was going to do I would be the first to tell you. The plain truth is that I have no idea. Of course I'm going to report on what Mark's doing because I'm right there as he's doing it. It's not about being in a pissing contest and taking sides. Aside from being Mark's brother, I'm one of the biggest Creed fans there is. I was there from the begining as they started making their music and have been so proud of them as a band ever since. I remember them playing in front of 25 people in Tallahassee and yet the energy in the air was so palpable you could sense something big was going to happen. I'm as sad as the rest of you. Yet unlike the rest of you, I have heard what Mark is working on and it brings a smile to my face and gives me hope. Creed will always be Creed and will always have that special magic. I hope that untill Creed writes another CD Mark and Flip and Brian and whomever may join them can give you magic of a different sort. I hope Scott does whatever he needs to do to be happy and fullfilled. And, lastly, I hope that the fans will continue to support the band as a whole and as individuals.

Michael
Old 11-22-2003, 02:16 PM   #86
DSDTonya
USER INFO »
Thank you Michael.

*now can we all just get along?*

waves to luvscott4ever
Old 11-22-2003, 02:20 PM   #87
happycampr
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-Gabriel+11-22-2003 02:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gabriel @ 11-22-2003 02:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> And, lastly, I hope that the fans will continue to support the band as a whole and as individuals.
[/b][/quote]
Abso-friggin-lutely!!
Old 11-22-2003, 02:22 PM   #88
JenRN
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-DSDTonya+11-22-2003 01:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DSDTonya @ 11-22-2003 01:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> OH MY GOD PEOPLE !!! All this tit for tat arguing is getting you nowhere.
Like its been repeatedly said...we have no official statement from the band letting us know why indeed things are going down the way they are. For all we know Mark & Scott's supposed argument couldve been about Stapp not wanting to move forward with Creed. Just because we see Mark is pushing on with his career doesnt mean he shafted Stapp in anyway. We just dont know.
I'm a Stapp woman through & through and If he was wronged, there will definitley be a sick feeling in my stomache towards the other members.
Bottom line though--I am a Creed fan!!! I look forward to hearing Mark,Flips & Brian's new material and if Scott were to release something...I'd be his most supportive fan. The most ulimate scenario for me would be everyone kisses,makes up and decided to move along with the Creed we know and love.
Meanwhile thats not the case.... bickering with each other changes nothing.
Peace & I'm REALLY NOT TRYING TO START MORE PROBLEMS, just trying to remind you all of why we are here....for the love of this band.
Lets not tear each other down when we dont know what's next. [/b][/quote]
I really did not think we were arguing I think that there are a lot of emotions going around here, obviously there is SOMETHING brewing with the band. I would support anything they decided, you know because I only wish the best for all of them, they have given so much. If they need time to move on to other projects then so be it. But I think here on this board a lot of people are nervous or upset and are just simply voicing their opinion that is all, I don't think anyone was deliberately trying to bash. Like many of us have said NO ONE REALIZES OR KNOWS WHAT GOES ON BEHIND THE SCENES!!!!!!! I just know that whatever is meant to be will be.

I do have to admit it would be nice to hear a formal statement from someone, that is how this should of been done, but is is too late for that now

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-22-2003, 02:24 PM   #89
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Sure Mike, I'll suport Creed, but I don't know aobut this Downshifter....I'm very angry at Mark and Flip for start another band when Creed ain't done! Or...Creed is done, but they will release a CD first. Please write back as soon as you know more. You the one who get all the news first.

//Lith. (My Enligsh might not be the best because I'm from Sweden and I'm only 15 years old).

take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 11-22-2003, 02:36 PM   #90
DSDTonya
USER INFO »
Quote: I really did not think we were arguing

I was honestly trying to help & gain a perspective..the posts have seemed so tense to me?
Closed Thread