++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 09-11-2004, 09:17 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
All I Know And All I See A Poem By Me

What Is This I See That Lights My Darkness Only Love Is What I See Only Love Is What I Know I Gasp Inside When I Know It Only Knows Love White Is What I See All I Know And All I see This Love Is Never Far From I feel So Bleesed That Its A Part Of Me It Knows Only Love Mercy it Knows Only Love As The Angels Sing Its Been A While Now It Really Should Come As no Supprise But It Does Anyway you speak the language of love thats all i know and all i see love is all i know is love your white as snow you touch me and bring back the new again all i see and all i know is love is what i see in front of me it knows not evil it knows not all it knows is love all i see is love i find my dove blameless all i see is love all i know is love praise God i know soon i will be free to let these arms hold me all i see is love all i see you know is love Eyes Of A dove Garments Without Spot Noir Blemish spread your wings and hold me Spread Your Wings And Hold Me Mercys Child Can You Blame Me When All I See Is Love And All I See You Know Is Love Pure As Snow Pure As Rain Heart Of a child You Taketh Away My Pain And My Fears I WILL HOLD You Forever Im Pushing On To Warm Your Nights And Embrace You Im In Love I Know Declare With Love It Self Where There Is No Fear All I Know All I See A Poem By Me Im What Ever You Want Me To Be
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 09-11-2004, 11:16 PM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
...enjoyed reading that one, CS...very heartfelt...
Old 09-12-2004, 01:11 AM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
you welcome glad u liked it
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything