++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-08-2004, 03:59 PM   #76
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Jooji_2) but a tape is on its way. Yeah Charmin, you would think that people would just be glad to see him. I tell ya he must be a glutton for punishment, cause you know he has to know that people will pick apart everything he says and does, but he still did it anyway. I guess people were expecting him to sit there and say nothing and notice no one around him....just not interact? If he had done that not only would he be arrogant, but they would say he was antisocial too.
Who said any of these things???? You're really blowing this out of proportion.
Old 01-08-2004, 04:56 PM   #77
Julbright
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedlvr) Who said any of these things???? You're really blowing this out of proportion.

Thank you - my thoughts exactly!
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie
Old 01-08-2004, 05:10 PM   #78
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
I just watched that clip that Steve put up (thanks Steve) at the library! Where the computers work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! Scott looks real good!
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 01-08-2004, 06:00 PM   #79
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Julbright) Thank you - my thoughts exactly!
You posted all your thoughts....well those were mine in response to the post Charmin made. Sad thing is the comments here pale in comparison to other sites.
Old 01-08-2004, 11:35 PM   #80
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
My for anyone who cares. In the interview segment, Scott was obviously mugging for the camera. I totally don't think he was being serious. I have watched the other shows and they all do act goofy and I think they are told to look cocky and act silly. As for the cocktail server, hello? Did anyone see her when they showed her in the 'Loser's Lounge' before the play actually started?? Hell if I were a man, I'd have a hard time missing her too. She was wearing a silver outfit and her boobs were practically falling out of it. If Scott didn't say what he said, people would probably be talking about him being gay. This man cannot win!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-09-2004, 01:46 AM   #81
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by Jooji_2) You posted all your thoughts....well those were mine in response to the post Charmin made. Sad thing is the comments here pale in comparison to other sites.

Well then leave if you don't like it here.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 01-09-2004, 01:49 AM   #82
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by Frankie) Close enough Jez...Taping was from October 17th to the 19th...well before the break-up rumors.
Carrie was talking about everyone having connections to God...pretty sure all Scott said was I'm in a God band...probably referring to how many times he has heard it.

Ohhhh, thank goodness for that, then! Thanks for clearing that up, Frankie.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 01-09-2004, 10:25 AM   #83
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Well, I tried to watch the segment with Scott's comment about "God's band" with the captions turned on and unfortunately, it only captured the voices of the people talking over him. So I just sat and listened to it over and over and over and over ....

I am really upset to report that I am pretty sure he is saying, "I used to be in a God band." I kept hoping he was saying, "I'm used to being in a God band." ... since that is so close to what I orginially thought. As much as I wanted to hear something different, I still think he said it as I thought at first.

If someone hears something else pretty distinctively, please let me know because I REALLY want to be wrong!
Old 01-09-2004, 11:15 AM   #84
WeatheredWoman
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedlvr) I am really upset to report that I am pretty sure he is saying, "I used to be in a God band." I kept hoping he was saying, "I'm used to being in a God band."

Could it be that he was talking about him being in a Goth(ic) band ???

Souls...
they float like the memories I've opened,
Go...
and kiss all the butterflies I've broken,
Sow...
their wings to the coat of my misfortune,
Grow...
to reach the plains only I have spoken...

The Path ~by~ ManMade God
Old 01-09-2004, 11:16 AM   #85
Julbright
USER INFO »
I hate to be a killjoy - I want CREED as much as the rest of you - but I think the signs are all there and no matter what he said (though it would be really nice to know just for the sake of knowing!) we can pretty much assume Creed is on hiatus status. I hate the thought of it but we have to be realistic. I think we have enough info and I do think the rumors are true. JMO
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie
Old 01-09-2004, 12:13 PM   #86
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman) Could it be that he was talking about him being in a Goth(ic) band ???
I don't think so. Plus ... it wasn't the "God" part that I was really trying to figure out as much as the "I used to" part.

I'm just trying to avoid finding confirmation that Creed is no more. Just my denial that I need to deal with.
Old 01-09-2004, 12:15 PM   #87
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Julbright) I hate to be a killjoy - I want CREED as much as the rest of you - but I think the signs are all there and no matter what he said (though it would be really nice to know just for the sake of knowing!) we can pretty much assume Creed is on hiatus status. I hate the thought of it but we have to be realistic. I think we have enough info and I do think the rumors are true. JMO
I know, you're right. I just wish you weren't.
Old 01-09-2004, 12:16 PM   #88
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
Because......

Quote: (Originally Posted by addicted2stapp) Well then leave if you don't like it here.
I have just as much right to voice my thoughts here as you do. No one has to agree with me, but they can at least allow me to voice my opinions. Are people only allowed here if they agree with the rest of you???????
Old 01-09-2004, 12:23 PM   #89
WeatheredWoman
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedlvr) it wasn't the "God" part that I was really trying to figure out as much as the "I used to" part.

I knew you were *sigh* but I wish you weren't! Guess I just wanna "Close my eyes... and begin to pray"

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedlvr) I'm just trying to avoid finding confirmation that Creed is no more. Just my denial that I need to deal with.

Here is another one in HEAVILY denial !

Souls...
they float like the memories I've opened,
Go...
and kiss all the butterflies I've broken,
Sow...
their wings to the coat of my misfortune,
Grow...
to reach the plains only I have spoken...

The Path ~by~ ManMade God
Old 01-09-2004, 12:44 PM   #90
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Jooji_2) I have just as much right to voice my thoughts here as you do. No one has to agree with me, but they can at least allow me to voice my opinions. Are people only allowed here if they agree with the rest of you???????
I don't think anyone was implying you don't have a right to your opinions. Of course we will not all always agree. If that were the case, this would be a very boring discusion board.

But if you look back at your post that started this, you might see that you came off as sounding like you were the one coming down on some of us because you didn't agree with what we were saying ... pretty much implying that it was ridiculous to analyze his every word and move. And while that may be true, it was not done maliciously or to make fun. We were not passing judgement ... just making observations ... or maybe just looking for positive signs of Scott's current state of mind since there has been so much speculation about him.

Yes ... you were clearly responding to someone else's post, but at the same time, you were somewhat insulting to a few others here.