++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-25-2003, 10:30 AM   #1
SweetDreams
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Does anyone happen to have week 9 of it?

Actually, it was after week 9, when he made it to the crossroads...
Old 11-25-2003, 11:01 AM   #2
mushroomy2k
USER INFO »
i thought i copied them all,i thought there was 8 weeks but must have been 9 weeks.
the last story i have is called father and daughter but not sure what week
that was.
i wished we could find goldilocks from the bandrags mb
she had all the stories.
have a great day sweet.
Old 11-26-2003, 01:10 PM   #3
BigBassDrummer
USER INFO »
Week 9 - The Search Goes On

It had been some time since his journey to the crossroads and he was beginning to wonder if it really happened at all. Every time he thought about it, it was hazy, as if he had just awakened from a dream. Was the man who had emerged from the woods real? For that matter, were the screaming things that tried to kill him real? He had gone back twice to try and find the crossroads, but to no avail. The cops had not been able to find them either, though he believed that they did not try very hard. They seemed to not believe his story at all. Then again, he wasn't sure that he did either.

Loud knocking interrupted his thoughts. As soon as he opened the door, he realized that the man standing there, though not in uniform, was a cop. The man, wearing dark clothes with mirrored sunglasses, gave off a vibe of danger and menace. "I have a few questions to ask you, son," the man stated as he pushed past him through the doorway into the house.

"Hey, you can't just barge in here like this, I know my rights…" he stopped speaking abruptly as the man took off his sunglasses. The man's eyes were the blackest he had ever seen and they seemed to bore directly to his soul. He broke eye contact and as he looked down he noticed the man was wearing two guns, one holstered on each hip, like an old west gunslinger.

"You were saying?" the man said as he caressed the handle of the gun on his right hip.

"Ummm, look, what do you want? I already told my story to the police, not that they've been much help so far. The professor is still missing."

"I'm not interested in the professor, and I already know what you told them. That is why I'm here. They don't believe you, in fact they think you are crazy, but you aren't, are you? I know that you have been there, to the crossroads."

"How do you know all of this?"

"I saw it in my head. Ever since he touched me, I have been able to see things. You have seen him too, haven't you?"

"Who?"

"The Seeker. He is the man who saved your miserable little life. You know your friend, the professor, meddled with things he could not possibly understand. By unearthing that cube he has put mankind on the brink of disaster. He is paying for his sin, however, for she has him now."

"The woman…" he blurted as he remembered looking back that night as he ran for his life. He saw her emerge from the shadows like an evil queen surrounded by her loyal subjects. A wave of horror washed through him as he remembered her eyes following him.

"Yes, the woman. Judging by the way your face has just drained of color, you remember her too. She must not possess the cube. The Seeker has it with him at the crossroads but he is badly wounded and drained of power. He is vulnerable. I need you to take me there so that I may watch over him and guard him while he rests."

"I've tried to find it again, but I can't. I've tried twice."

"That's because you were not meant to, yet. The crossroads will not be found unless they want to be found, but I fear the woman has the power to reach them. If you get me close enough, I can find them. Will you aid me?"

"I guess, but…" he was cut off as the door behind him splintered. In the blink of an eye the man yanked his guns from his holster and emptied them into the doorway. He ducked down and looked behind him as he heard an inhuman screeching sound. He looked on in shock as he saw the head of an axe poking inside the door as if heaved with great force from the outside. Surrounding the axe were bullet holes, blood mixed with a thick green substance oozing from them. After what seemed like an eternity the horrible wailing ceased.

"Already they regroup," the man stated as he reloaded his guns. "You must take me there now. Your time here is done, they know who you are. Show me the way and we can guard him together. I can teach you the way, I can make you a protector. What do you say friend?"

He took the man's outstretched hand and shook it. "Better to come with you than wait for whatever is behind that door to come back, huh? He said, his voice cracking a bit with fear.

"Much better," the man said with the slightest hint of a smile. "Let's go." Both men, one scared, the other resigned to his duty, headed out into the darkness to find the crossroads.
Old 11-26-2003, 01:12 PM   #4
BigBassDrummer
USER INFO »
They're all on my old site... which hasn't been updated since May 2002. Anyway, enter and click on "C.Q."

Every story, winner, and answer....

http://bulletsthroughmyhead.cjb.net
Old 11-26-2003, 06:35 PM   #5
Alter Shredder
USER INFO »
A little off topic but..

BigBassDrummer, how do I install the fonts into word and/or frontpage so that I can use them?
Old 11-27-2003, 09:41 AM   #6
mushroomy2k
USER INFO »
thanks bigbassdrummer i thought i had them all but i didnt.
micheal is such a awsome writer,i hope he keeps writing.
he deserves a book.
sweet where you from the bandrags mb?
do you know anyone who saved all the pages from the crest
topic.
i never figured it out but jamesl said now your thinking.
i think we all were so close and maybe had found the meaning
but never hit it on the head in exact words.
you all have a wonderful thanksgiving.
Old 12-02-2003, 11:21 AM   #7
SweetDreams
USER INFO »
Yes, I'm from Bandrags...I didn't save all the pages, but saved the parts that James gave clues in, and some other stuff...Confusing still applies to it!!!
Old 12-02-2003, 12:18 PM   #8
mushroomy2k
USER INFO »
hey sweet good to see you
it's a shame bandrags mb went down your lucky you saved all
the clues james gave i wished i had so i can search some more.
i wonder where james is and how he is feeling
my prayers are with him.
i'll say im still confused and would like to know the meaning/symbolizim
behind it if there is a answer.
have a great day everyone.
Old 12-02-2003, 01:41 PM   #9
BigBassDrummer
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-Iced+11-26-2003 06:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Iced @ 11-26-2003 06:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> A little off topic but..

BigBassDrummer, how do I install the fonts into word and/or frontpage so that I can use them? [/b][/quote]
Well, I use a Mac, but I think in Windows, you just have to put them into the fonts folder located in

C: --> WINDOWS --> Fonts

Just drop it in the fonts folder and it should install it automatically. After that, it will be available in all applications. Using it in FrontPage, though, does no good... if you are putting the font on a website of yours, no one will be able to see it on your site unless they also have the same font on their system. I use the fonts for images only for that reason...