++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 06-29-2008, 07:25 AM   #2161
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

June 29th

"The Lord will perfect the salvation of every true believer."

God has a purpose and plan for each of our lives. The greatest thing we can do is to find that purpose and live it out. We can trust his purpose in us because it is based on his wisdom and love. As long as we seek his will, we're not going to do anything that can ultimately spoil his purpose in us. Yes, we may at times stray from the perfect channel he wants us to travel, but we never get totally out of the main channel. As long he does not abandon us, (and he promised he never would forsake us he will use us) for his purposes.

The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your love, O Lord, endures forever -- do not abandon the works of your hands.

Psalm 138:8

Heaven

Old 06-29-2008, 07:58 PM   #2162
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Amen And Amen

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) June 26th

"God Himself allows what He does not prefer."

For whatever reason, God has let this broken world endure in its fallen state for a very long time. God seems to value character more than our comfort, often using the very elements that cause us the most discomfort as His tools in fashioning that character. This was true in the life of the apostle Paul, who prayed fruitlessly that his mysterious “thorn in the flesh” be removed.

In my own life, I am trying to remain open to new realities, not blaming God when my expectations go unmet but trusting Him to lead me through failures toward renewal and growth. I am seeking a trust that “the Father knows best” in how this world is run. I see that the way in which I may want God to act does not achieve the results I might expect. I believe God uses our difficulties to develop His Son’s likeness in us.

I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me.

2 Corinthians 12:8

Heaven

HE OVERCAME THE WORLD Brother If We Dwell In The World And See Its Ever Changing Ways IF HE DWELL US GLORY YOU KNOW HE HAS OVERCAME THE WORLD he spoke and said these wars will continue to the end THERE Indeed GOD GAVES US THAT FIRST EXAMPLE WHEN HE GAVE HIS SON AS THE SACRAFICE AMEN GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THE CORNERSTONE THE CAPTIVES DREAM THE FIRST AND THE LAST FOR THIS CAUSE WE ALSO SINCE THE DAY WE HEARED IT DO NOT CEASE PRAYER For Anyone AND TO DESIRE THAT YE MIGHT BE FILLED WITH THE KNOWLEGE OF HIS WILL GLORYYYYYYYYY IN ALL WISDOM AND SPITURUAL UNDERSTANDING JESUS IS NOT ONLY THE AUTHER AND THE FINSHIER OF OUR FAITH BE HE IS ALSO THE AUTHER AND THE FINSHIER OF HIS WILL IN US THAT YE MIGHT WALK WORTHY OF HIM UNTO ALL PLEASING BEING FRUITFUL IN EVERY GOOD WORK AND INCREASING IN KNOWLEGE OF GOD STRENGTHEND WITH ALL THE MIGHT ACORDING TO HIS GLORIOUS POWER UNTO ALL PATIENTS AND LONG SUFFERING WITH JOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I COL 9, 11 Praying For Everyone From COL 1 16 23, FOR BY HIM WERE ALL THINGS CREATED FOR WHAT COULD YA MOVE FROM HIM GLORYYYYYYY THAT ARE IN HEAVEN AND THAT ARE IN EARTH THE OVERCOMER VISBILE AND INVISBLE WHETHER THEY BE THRONES OR DOMINIONS OR PRINCEPALITIES OR POWERS ALL THINGS WERE CREATED My Brothers And Sisters BY HIM FOR HIM IN WHOM SHALL WE FEAR AND HE IS BEFORE ALL THINGS AND BY HIM ALL THINGS CONSIST AND HE IS THE HEAD THE BODY OF THE CHURCH WHO IS THE BEGING THE FIRST BORN FROM THE DEAD THAT IN ALL THINGS HE MIGHT HAVE THE PREEMINENCE GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FOR IT PLEASED THE FATHER WELL IN HIM ALL FULNESS DWELL AND HAVING MADE PEACE THROUGH THE BLOOD OF HIS CROSS BY HIM TO RECONCILE ALL THINGS UNTO HIMSELF BY HIM I SAY WHETHER THEY BE THINGS IN EARTH OR THINGS IN HEAVEN AND IT WAS THE CORNERSTONE WHO NEVER WANTS MADE IT OUT THE VALLEY TILL DEATH AND TAUGHT US OF TRUTH AND HOPE AND THE WORD IF YE CONTINUE IN FAITH GROUNDED AND SETTLED AND NOT BE MOVED FROM THE HOPE AND TRUTH OF THE GOSPEL Blessings AND STRENGETH Kats Powerful Post Bub Powerful
Old 06-30-2008, 05:48 AM   #2163
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

June 30th

"All of us are infected with the fatal disease of sin."

There is only one cure. It resides in the cleansing power of Jesus Christ’s shed blood. The righteous wrath of God against transgression has been fully satisfied through Jesus’ death in our place. All we need do is repent, recognize Him as our Savior, and receive the spiritual cure for sin.

Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.

Romans 5:9

Heaven

Old 07-01-2008, 05:33 AM   #2164
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

July 1st

"Pride does go before a fall!"

It is not easy to balance the two truths: "I must not be prideful, but I must understand just how much God values me." Satan can use our self- denigration, the worthless worm syndrome, to discourage us and keep us from using our gifts for Kingdom work. On the other hand, pride takes God out of the picture and attributes our contribution to God's Kingdom to us and not to God.

By the grace given me I say to everyone of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the measure of faith God has given you.

Romans 12:3

Heaven

Old 07-02-2008, 05:53 AM   #2165
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

July 2nd

Prayer request for our Bear...

Please include in your prayers today a shout out for our precious Bear. He is one of our younger cats that has somehow ingested poison from one of our neighbor's properties and is currently at the vet getting his kidneys flushed and under sedation for convulsions. We should know today if he is going to pull through and our entire family needs any help we can get to get through this very difficult time... Thanks gang.

Sharing your lap with your cat, playing catch with your dog, watching your fish swim and listening to your bird sing are more than just ways to have fun. They can be spiritual experiences, too, in the sense that they can help you learn more about relating to the God who made the animals you love. Pets inspire you to use your time well, living fully in the present. Pets' lives are usually more brief than humans' lives. The time you can share with them is time to treasure, not to waste. Even though your life span might be longer, God wants you to treasure every day as a precious gift. Caring for an injured pet who depends on your generosity helps you learn how to serve others and appreciate the many ways God has compassion on you.

Heaven

Old 07-02-2008, 07:37 PM   #2166
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

i will brother david As to Human Life And As To Animal Life As Well lost a few pets myself BUT you Speak Of Life AND ITS IN THE HANDS OF THE ALMIGHTY I PRAY HIS WILL BE DONE MATTER And His Reasons My Brother Are Many I hope Bear PULLS THROUGH i really AND YOU FIND GLORY MY BROTHER OUT OF THE MATTER
Old 07-05-2008, 08:29 AM   #2167
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

Our Bear is still at the Vets, he is showing slow signs of improvement but has yet to regain his balance or stand up on his own. He turns left all of the time which indicates the side of the brain that hemmoraged and we are praying he can get past this final step of healing by Monday without suffering any permanent neurological damage. He is eating on his own, and the eye twitching is minimal. We get to visit him today at 11:00, updates asap. A good friend sent me this to break the monotony... Thanks again for your prayers gang.

Cat Rules

1. The cat is not allowed in the house.

2. The cat is allowed in the house, but only in certain rooms.

3. The cat is allowed in all rooms, but must stay off the furniture.

4. The cat can get on the old furniture only.

5. The cat is allowed on all the furniture, but it is not allowed to sleep with the humans on the bed.

6. The cat can sleep on the bed, but not under the covers or on the pillow.

7. The cat can sleep under the covers and on the pillow by invitation only.

8. The cat can sleep under the covers every night and on the pillow too.

9. Humans must ask permission to sleep under the cover with the cat; only the cat can sleep on the pillow.

10. The cat gives humans a haughty and dismissive look whenever they deign to use the cat's pillow.

Heaven

Old 07-06-2008, 08:01 AM   #2168
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

July 6th

"Our community, our church."

Christianity is not a purely intellectual, internal faith. It can be lived only in community. At a deep level, I sense that our board contains something I desperately need. Whenever I abandoned any community/church for a time, I found that I was the one who suffered. My faith faded, and the crusty shell of lovelessness grew over me again. I grew colder rather than hotter. Just wanted to thank you for your support, the opportunity to be here, and and the friends I have made along the way that keep me going...

Let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together.

Hebrews 10:24-25

Heaven

Old 07-09-2008, 05:27 AM   #2169
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

July 9th

"Bitterness is a root that ruins the garden of peace."

I believe that bitterness is what the writer of Hebrews had in mind when he penned his warnings. In today’s text, some of the Christians may have been considering returning to Judaism because of persecution and injustice. Like a small root that grows into a great tree, bitterness could spring up in their hearts and overshadow their deepest Christian relationships.

Looking carefully... lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled.

Hebrews 12:15

Heaven

Old 07-09-2008, 10:42 PM   #2170
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Higher Righteousness

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) July 1st

"Pride does go before a fall!"

It is not easy to balance the two truths: "I must not be prideful, but I must understand just how much God values me." Satan can use our self- denigration, the worthless worm syndrome, to discourage us and keep us from using our gifts for Kingdom work. On the other hand, pride takes God out of the picture and attributes our contribution to God's Kingdom to us and not to God.

By the grace given me I say to everyone of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the measure of faith God has given you.

Romans 12:3

Heaven

GLORY, Jesus JESUS Jesus JESUS Jesus JESUS Jesus JESUS GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AND ON THE THIRD DAY HE AROSED COMING BACK WITH THE KEYS OF HELL AND HEAVENS KINGDOM JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS LETS GIVE HIM SAY PRAISES OF MIGHTY THUNDER GLORYYYYYYYY IN HIS PRESENTS AND LEGIONS OF DEMOS WILL SCATTER NO LIE NOR MISCONCEPTION WILL STAND ON HIS HOLY HILL GLORY JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS !!! you are indeed right brother IT IS HARD TODAY TO BALANCE TO TRUTHS !!!! AMEN TODAYS DAYS WE NEED TO CLING TO THE GOSPEL ACORDING TO JESUS CHRIST AMEN today brother more topics are open TODAY IS THE DAY OF BIBCILE OPEN MINDS In Todays youth as well ASBORING LIKE A SPONGE We Have Got Many Open Minds IN THIS COMUNTIY AMEN I LOVES YA ALLS KATS there are many books many teachings JUST A LOT OF THINGS CAPTAVATING COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET And Of Course Thats All Good GOD Wants And desires You To Study BUT THE WORD ALSO SAYS TO BEWARE OF MUCH STUDY AMEN JESUS SAID i,AM THE THE TRUTH THE WAY AND THE LIFE AND HIS WORD IS UNTO A LAMP AT YOUR FEET Everyday Brother SIN Is Forever With Us It grows Back Like Dead Skin Cells And Everyday WE ARE TEMPTED IN THE WILDERNESS AND HE HUNGERED AND HE THIRST AND HE WAS TRIALED WITH FIRE He Could Have Said Forgot It BUT NO GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HE STUCK IT OUT AND DELIVERD US ALL UNTO GLORY AND LIFE EVERLASTING NEITHER JEW NOR GREEK NOR GENTILE IT WAS HE THAT OVERCAME THE WORLD AND OUR TRIALS WITH IT WHEN WE FIGHT THE DESTOYER YOU MUST REMIND HIM dont wait to see his cards on the table or here his options CALL TO THE REEDEMER AMEN Jesus Suffred Many trials and a lot of preseverance AND STUCK IT OUT in that time when vingar was throwed on him and a bed nails awaited Him IN THAT TIME HE NEEDED HIS COUNCIL HE NEEDED HIS DELIVERER mabey for just a few mintues just a few mintues to talk to his father or mabey to have that one more chance to talk to one of his disciples THERE WAS NO TIME BECAUSE ALL WAS BEING FURFILLED FOR ALL OF US AND ALL THESE TRIALS WE FACE AND THE WARS THAT COME WITH IT HE WAS MADE A LITTLE LOWER THAN THE ANGELS ST MATT 5.17 20 the message
Old 07-09-2008, 10:49 PM   #2171
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) July 6th

"Our community, our church."

Christianity is not a purely intellectual, internal faith. It can be lived only in community. At a deep level, I sense that our board contains something I desperately need. Whenever I abandoned any community/church for a time, I found that I was the one who suffered. My faith faded, and the crusty shell of lovelessness grew over me again. I grew colder rather than hotter. Just wanted to thank you for your support, the opportunity to be here, and and the friends I have made along the way that keep me going...

Let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together.

Hebrews 10:24-25

Heaven

AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN GLORY THAT COLD WAX SPIRT IS EVERYWHERE I,ll Keep Ya Going It its great having you to and the sacrafice you make daily KEEP IT UP have,nt heared anything On bear Yet bub BUT SIS STILL PRAYING HE HAVE 9 LIFES To The Rest Of You KATS BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH
Old 07-10-2008, 05:43 AM   #2172
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

July 10th

"Our pastor was replaced."

Dismissed from his position with no clear explanation, seemed he was having issues with some in the congregation as of late but I didn't see this coming... Well pastors are people, too. They make mistakes, and just because they choose to serve God does not mean they will do everything the way God would do it. Too many people place pastors high up on pedestals, only to watch them come tumbling down. Only God is capable of total love and care. His forgiveness is what really matters. Often pastors can help us find God's will for our lives, but in those cases where they do not, God will still reach down to us, lifting us in love, sharing with us His mercy and truth.

But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, long-suffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.

Psalm 86:15

Heaven

Old 07-13-2008, 11:59 PM   #2173
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Sorry To Hear Brother

MY PRAYERS OF COURSE HAVE BEEN STRONGLY WITH YOU Just Hardtimes Brother LET US REJOICE IN THEME, IN OUR MOST WEAKEST HOURS WE BECOME ARE STRONGETS BY HIS STRENGETH AND ENDLESS REFUGE HE Surley DO FOR MANY REASONS THAN ONE Brother And With In Those Reasons We Learn And Grow But Can Also Wax IF WE LET THAT HAPPEN GLORY WE TRUST HIM WE PRAISE HIM UNTO GLORY WHERE HE DESERVES TO BE PRAISED How Can He Uplift US IF WE DONT UPLIFT HIM FOR HE SENDS DOWN WONDERFULL WORKS From HIS HEAVENS ABOVE THE HEAVENS AND HIS HAS THE POWER TO SET UP KINGS GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AND REMOVE KINGS GLORYYYYYYYYYYY WE MAY NOT LIKE IT AT THE TIME BUT HE KNOWS BEST AND IF EVER RICH IN MERCY AND IN TRUTH HOLD On KATS BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Hope To See You Soon David As These Things By Pass PRAYING Peace Be Still For You Brother As To Still Waters GLORY !!!
Old 07-14-2008, 02:38 AM   #2174
metalchris25
USER INFO »

Thanks Heaven for your continued posts, they do more good than you may know.
Old 07-14-2008, 06:04 AM   #2175
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

July 14th

"Remain in His love."

Love is not just a feeling, but it is action. For us as believers, the action that most shows our love for Jesus is for us to be obedient to his words and his example.

(Jesus said) "If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love."

John 15:10

Heaven