++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 09-06-2009, 08:43 PM   #1
theironhorse
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Sunday Dispatch .442

Sunday Dispatch .442

I think myself happy,

~Acts 26:2
Old 09-08-2009, 09:26 AM   #2
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: Sunday Dispatch .442

PRAISE JESUS, Especially because I know Thee To BE Expert In All CUSTOMS And Questions Which Are Among Theme The Jews Wherefore I Beseech Thee To Hear Me Patiently Jesus Said Im Either Greek Jew Or Gentlie PRAISE JESUS For The Earth And The Rocks Will Cry Out To Praise Him KNOW HE IS KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS AND EVERY KNEE SHALL BOWL AND EVERY TOUNGE CONFESS THAT HE IS LORD And Over Came The World And Knew All The Precepts That Pertained To The Word OF GOD Would Follow Him In Truth And In Spirt Those In JUDAH Call Him Wonderfull And The Cornerstone BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WIT Ya,s IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS Great Dispatch Michale As Always
Old 08-08-2010, 01:22 AM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Just So Happy To Be,

PRAISE JESUS, alive and doing fine, keep up the good work michale, miss your dispatches, OH HAPPY DAY, it is better, to suffer with him There ye will find a joy, that know man can enter and And TAKE THAT JOY, That Is Rightfully Yours Ya,alls, THE, Rocks Will Cry Out, AND PRAISE HIM, THAT KEEP IN MIND, We Can NOT UTTER OR SHOW FORTH ALL OF HIS PRAISES, Of the heart that is open And Pireced For You And Me, Praise JESUS, It Is Written FOR When The Son Of Man Returns, Will He FIND FAITH UPON THIS EARTH, KEEP PRAYING, KEEP FIGHTING, The Word Tells Us, We Have Not Because We Ask Not, And Chances Our He Desires What We Desire, So We Think Not As The Gentiles do, Keep That Labour Strong For The Meat That Dont Decay, And Lift Up Your Head Up On High, From That Which Is Pulling You Down That Precious Kingdom Is Above Man, And For Us That Know Him IT Cant Be Meassured, But What We Comprahend, Now Comes The Days, And Why we would he cleave to dust the broken THE LORD THY GOD weighs The Spirts, What We Do Unto Him We Do In Spirt And Truth, OUR GOD WALKS WITH US AND TALKS WIT US, AND HE TELLS US, WE OUR HIS, Reach Out In Truth And Exceptence FOR IT WAS HE THAT OVERCAME THE WORLD, OUR GOD SOMETIMES SURLEY Walketh With Us, Where Angels Wont Tread, And He Himself Became Lower Than The Angels Nearly Dust, HE Became Poor So We Could Be Rich, OH, IN HIM, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls, Love Each Other Fight For Truth, The Way He Fought For Us, That Cross Could Not Be Bought, And That Cup Never Moved, Come Together, And Comethy That Place In Our Hearts, That Is Nought Becomes Closer To The Ought, No More Theifs No More Liars No More Robbers, In JESUS NAME, We Pray,