++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 04-26-2009, 10:25 PM   #1
theironhorse
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Sunday Dispatch .431

Sunday Dispatch..431

He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

~Colossians 1
Old 04-30-2009, 09:58 AM   #2
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Sunday Dispatch .431

Praise Jesus michale The Word OF GOD praise Jesus Is A Very Powerfull Weapon Indeed i,ve studied the first COL A Lot more than other book becaue THERE IS POWER IN IT Glory To God i tell all my brothers and sisters To Excercise And Strenthen Thier SPITRUAL Weapons because the word of God Is Armour Its Just Not Something We Read Or Part Of Our Faith BUT Is Our Tool In Times Of Trouble when nothing is going right or if it is PRAISE GOD There Is Always Something Else that just seems to keep piling in to a big old mountain rather its work our family even our works our minstriy a lot of us have suffering ones and Enmies and all these things gather and becomes a big mountain What Do We Do ? I,ve Witnessed The First Col michale WORKS IT POWER In Times When Nothing Nothing Could Oh GLORY GOD To Would Know That Mountain AND OVERCOME IT And from Living Proof I Can Surley Testify THAT The First COL There IS POWER In It When Things Start To Burry AND OVERCOME US So The Word Teaches GLORY TO GOD If Anything Be OF GOOD REPORT The First COL Is A Powerfull Weapon When These Things Emerge if ye coutinue in the faith grounded and settled and be not moved Away from The Hope Of The Gospel which ye have heared and was PRECHED To Every Creature Which Is Under Heaven Paul Tells Us Paul Talks About In Verse 24 Of The Afflictions Of Christ In His Flesh Hes Telling Us If We Except Truth Of HIM which is the overcomer of our life JOY PEACE And Strengeth All These Troubles Our Behind Us In Faith And Belief Of Our Saviour BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH ya,alls lovley post michale We All Got To Excercise it and most importanly forbear each other in love and more importanly forbear each others struggles in love