++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 08-03-2005, 04:17 PM   #31
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Pretty good! Looking forward to a bunch of concerts: Nine Inch Nails, U2, Pearl Jam...going to be a fun fall for music! Now, if Tool would get off its ass and put out a record, I would be a happy girl .

I know what you mean about a house. I had one for a while and it was a load of work. Nice to have all that room, though. I miss that now.

Man, you will be busy with concerts, you are lucky. We hardly get anyone worth seeing around here anymore. We used to get a ton of great people at Juanita's, but now mainly it's just new bands with only one hit, but sometimes that one hit is catchy, LOL. Yes, the house is still fairly new, so there isn't a lot of maintenance, just upkeep and of course my desire to decorate. I have mostly all that I want, there are a few things left, and then there's some painting to do, because some of the wallpaper is just hideous, but the cleaning has to be broken up. I had an 800 sq. ft. apartment before, and it was clean in a matter of hours, and this is like 1800+ sq. ft. and each of the kids has their own room, plus a game room, and it's 2 story, so I have to do it over a span of a day or 2. If I keep it up each day, it's no biggie, but when you know you're having company come, or what not, and you feel you have to do major cleaning, I have to start like a day or 2 earlier, LOL. Glad things are going well with you. The kids start back Aug. 19th - YEAH!!!!!!!!! More time to go out and do stuff during the day, since Craig doesn't go in until second shift. That's about the highlight of my life right now, until I am able to go back to work, and my day turns into a routine, but right now I am having fun. Talk to you later, keep in touch. Have fun at those concerts.
Old 08-03-2005, 08:37 PM   #32
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
WOW, talk about doubling your space! My apt. is 900 square feet, so I know what you mean about getting it clean in a few hours, LOL...I wouldn't know what to do with 1,800 sq. ft!!! Good for you, though. I'm glad things are finally looking up for you! Before long, you'll get some good shows! I actually got to go to Juanita's last year. I saw Dust For Life, before they broke up in western Arkansas, but we stopped in Little Rock for one day. It was a cool place! If I'd had time, I sure would have given you a shout, but we were on a pretty tight sked, as I only had a couple of days, really.
Old 08-05-2005, 10:24 PM   #33
hotforscott
USER INFO »
That would have been cool if you could have stopped in, but I know about tight schedules. Things were a mess for me last year. When you came did you get a chance to go to the River Market? That's one of the coolest parts of this town, very similar to the Riverwalk in San Antonio, but cleaner. I am really glad things are looking up for me, too. Now that they are I should take a trip. Maybe since you and Teri are close enough together geography wise, I could plan for a trip up that way and meet the 2 of you. We should plan for a weekend or something.
Old 08-06-2005, 03:04 AM   #34
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Agggh! I can't beleive I missed your birthday, Teri honey!

I'm so sorry, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 08-06-2005, 04:46 PM   #35
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Hey, Hayley!!!! Nice to see you!