++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Music Matters
Today's Posts «

Old 05-06-2004, 08:24 PM   #1
Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Megadeth Album - this September

Here is a piece of news that was posted at MTV about Megadeth.

Megadeth will issue a new album in September — their first since frontman Dave Mustaine injured his arm in early 2002. And while Mustaine insists it will be as heavy as anything the band has recorded, he no longer strives to keep music evil. "I have believed in God for years, just never was too vocal about it," he wrote in a post on the band's Web site. "Until my arm fell apart I had no need for him. Since then, I have changed my mind and opened it [and] great things have happened for me."
Old 05-08-2004, 12:05 AM   #2
creedsister
USER INFO »
I know im really, cant wait to tell you the truth,,,,,,I grew up with Megadeth And im a big fan of course and im looking foward to this album, Cant wait..... thanks shadow for posting,,,,way to go dave But not only can i wait to hear the new stuff....Im praying they get the show on the road, It will be grat to see theme live Again, that what its all about,,WHOOOOOOO!!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 05-08-2004, 03:10 AM   #3
RMadd
USER INFO »
interesting about him "finding religion," so to speak. wonder how much the music will change (we all know he's just saying it won't so as not to lose loyal fans).

Old 05-09-2004, 12:05 AM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
I really dont think so, b/c you said it a loya fan is yes a loyal fan,, and i think he has inspired some fans to,,,,a friend of mine, and i quote what he said,,man if Dave is going with god somebodys trying to tell me something, but of course thats just my opion, mustane has a very hard climb, through the years,, and i think as a band they never really got the credit they deserved, and i never did fing megdeaths music Dark, but open minded and truthful,, with songs like, S.O.D. and....And holywars...and yes of course my fave, PEACE SELLS BUT WHOS BUYING...haha. si if they take a new direction, if i know dave, it wont be to far from,,Come On Come, on..Powerful and truthful, Plus...hey but mabey we will Get a Ballad out of the boys this time around, i guess i will have to wait and see...........
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 05-09-2004, 12:08 AM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
my silent thoughts

I Really Need To Start, Previewing :d My Posts