++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 11-20-2005, 03:59 PM   #1
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Weird / Interesting Dreams!

Anyone have any weird and/or interesting dreams they wish to share?

Last night I had a dream that I was at an Audioslave concert here in my city at a small club. A local band opened and played one song. There was only like 20 people there at the time. The local band then abruptly left the stage and Pearl Jam took the stage and started playing Daughter. Everyone was going nuts, and as they finished the song they went right into.... 'Pity For A Dime' lol. Then I woke up.

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 11-20-2005, 06:23 PM   #2
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
^
Loved your musical dream, despite the confusion in this ...lol

But I cant remember of a weird dream ... Ill think about it
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 11-20-2005, 06:48 PM   #3
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
LOL, Steve...last night must have been the night for weird dreams. I don't often remember mine, but I had one in which I was at the grocery store and I paid the cashier and got change back, including a penny from 1918. That's the only part of the dream I remember, haha, but I figure I must have been thinking about the Red Sox or something, because 1918 (before 2004 anyway) had such significance in the history of my team .
Old 11-20-2005, 07:24 PM   #4
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »
A couple of nights ago, I dreamt Nicole Kidman was my girlfriend

-Homer Simpson

Old 11-20-2005, 07:26 PM   #5
Anna1011
USER INFO »
i used to have alot of dreams where i was shot, in every one of them i die. it never really freaked me out tho.

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"

find me here
Old 11-20-2005, 07:30 PM   #6
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Anna1011) i used to have alot of dreams where i was shot, in every one of them i die. it never really freaked me out tho.
Wow, that freaks me out! Bad dreams, I'm always drowning. I almost did as a child and it stuck with me. Horrible way to go!!!!

-Homer Simpson

Old 11-20-2005, 07:36 PM   #7
Anna1011
USER INFO »
lmao eusebio (the nicole dream)

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"

find me here
Old 11-21-2005, 02:30 AM   #8
RMadd
USER INFO »
ok, you'll have to bear w/ me a bit here, but i've actually had this dream twice, and still have a vivid image of it in my head, though it's been a few years since i had it last.

picture a big open room w/ a very high ceiling, like a cathedral without any pews. on the 2 long sides, there are 2 corridors, blocked off by an immense wall, but that has a doorway (with no door) every 8 feet or so. a fair amount of the dream involves me running down the corridor on the left, looking in each doorway as i job/run by, but not actually entering the open room for quite some time (there appears to be no reason to this, since i'm not running from anything or afraid of anything in the dream). finally, i decide to enter the room and, at the end, it's alot brighter (maybe a big window at the end? i can't quite recall) than the corridors, which were pretty dimly lit. so, anyway, near the end of the room, there's this helium-filled balloon. and evidently i have to catch it. so i run towards it and jump... too low. i jump again, and miss. i keep jumping, but the balloon keeps rising slowly, but i never miss it by more than a few inches. and then that's usually about when i wake up or the dream ends, after i've failed to catch the balloon a number of times.

Old 11-21-2005, 06:11 AM   #9
Anna1011
USER INFO »
thats pretty weird

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

find me here
Old 11-22-2005, 09:12 PM   #10
scrit
USER INFO »
I had a drea, last night where I made a sandwich and ate it

another where I was driving

my dreams baisically suck

but at least I can say I live my dreams

-U2
Old 11-23-2005, 04:11 AM   #11
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) Anyone have any weird and/or interesting dreams they wish to share?

Last night I had a dream that I was at an Audioslave concert here in my city at a small club. A local band opened and played one song. There was only like 20 people there at the time. The local band then abruptly left the stage and Pearl Jam took the stage and started playing Daughter. Everyone was going nuts, and as they finished the song they went right into.... 'Pity For A Dime' lol. Then I woke up.
Hahahahah!! Why?

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 11-23-2005, 06:51 AM   #12
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) Last night I had a dream that I was at an Audioslave concert here in my city at a small club. A local band opened and played one song. There was only like 20 people there at the time. The local band then abruptly left the stage and Pearl Jam took the stage and started playing Daughter. Everyone was going nuts, and as they finished the song they went right into.... 'Pity For A Dime' lol. Then I woke up.

So insane!

Mine was pretty insane but nowhere near as cool.

Here goes...
I dunno what was going on but there were these "people" that wanted to "see" everyone on the planet to "fit them with something".....I wasnt gonna let NOBODY DO NOTHING TO MEEEEEEE!!!
So I went underground, using a drain hole, u know the ones where ther is a ladder and stuff?

Well I found a friend from college there! So I thought shit yeh! Lets stay here and start up a matrix-esque sub-terranean culture, oh baby!
So then when i knew we were better off there hiding from the "people that were gonna fit us with something", I came home to grab some stuff, but i almost got caughtcos they saw me and expected me to go into this thing...but i sneaked away and was looking for stuff in my flat...took ages to get in there cos they were EVERYWHEEEEERE!!!

Then I was like oh shit i better turn the light off cos they will know i am here but then i was oh shit if i do they will see that something has changed and come and GET MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!theniwokeup.....

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 11-23-2005, 11:06 AM   #13
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
nothing insane about that haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it mite be telling you have a fear haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa but what i found interesting in that dream is that you went back to get stuff i would have done the same thing i had this dream about 5 years ago well im not shy now that everybody is sharing well it was strange it took place A storm was coming just like brewing and i had a doctors apointment but there was nothing wrong with me, but my mom was going get my ass to that doctor she was always very over protective anyways the storm was brewing i was outside a doctors clinc parking a lot on the eastside of my old home town and i looked up and saw giants in the sky like knights and Gods and From A long time like clash of the titans Haaaaaaaaa im blank after that then i recall theme taking me into a room at a table and they had a bag of Golden Coins and they gave theme to me and told me i was chosen and protected : familar feeling that was in that dream stays with me you cant describe it, excatly but anyways the next thing i knew i woke by the ocean and the statue of Liberty was in the ocean just like floating and i was all happy which was weird and movies like planet of the apes and other Disaster movies puts me in mind of that part of my dream
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done