++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 03-28-2005, 05:07 AM   #5341
Anna1011
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
pained

im in sooo much pain ive done something to my shoulder and i dont know what but its absolutely killing me.

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"

find me here
Old 03-28-2005, 08:07 AM   #5342
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by Anna1011) pained

im in sooo much pain ive done something to my shoulder and i dont know what but its absolutely killing me.
That sux. Hope it gets better.

I am feeling drained. Had a huge week with easter production and performances and i am just still stuffed from it all.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 03-28-2005, 08:49 AM   #5343
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Anna1011) pained

Mine Was But It Feels Better It Finally Went Away Last Night ......without Ben Gay ....my house was starting to smell like the old folks home
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 03-28-2005, 08:51 AM   #5344
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) That sux. Hope it gets better.

I am feeling drained. Had a huge week with easter production and performances and i am just still stuffed from it all.
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 03-28-2005, 05:31 PM   #5345
Trimontana
USER INFO »
SAD
Because people dont post as often they used to. The board used to be funnier before or maybe its cos you guys are working just exactly those easter days. I miss y'all
Old 03-28-2005, 05:50 PM   #5346
goddess_bb
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) SAD
Because people dont post as often they used to. The board used to be funnier before or maybe its cos you guys are working just exactly those easter days. I miss y'all

sorry Gabi..on vacation @ my mom's so hard to post...

I feel tired...
Someone tries to hide himself
Down inside himself he prays
Someone swears his true love
Until the end of time
Another runs away
Separate or united
Empty or insane
And be yourself is all that you can do
All that you can do

Be Yourself~Audioslave

~Ignore me, I dare you~
Old 03-28-2005, 07:59 PM   #5347
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Tired!

(been up since 5:30 this morning )
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 03-28-2005, 11:21 PM   #5348
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) SAD
yes i sure am gabs overworked today
Old 03-29-2005, 04:32 AM   #5349
Anna1011
USER INFO »
pained again but not with my shoulder this time, too much headbanging last night and i can hardly move me head this morning my neck really hurts, but was a great night so shouldnt complain

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"

find me here
Old 03-29-2005, 09:14 AM   #5350
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by Anna1011) pained again but not with my shoulder this time, too much headbanging last night and i can hardly move me head this morning my neck really hurts, but was a great night so shouldnt complain
hehe. I have had some interesting injuries from headbanging and moshing. Me and my friends used to compare injuries etc like it was cool haha. So what gig did U go to?

Oh and creedsister, thanks heaps for the hugs. You always make me feel welcome here. I have no idea why U keep being so nice, but thanks hun.

I am feeling a little lonely. Also sick. Last week had a strange impact on me phisically and I cant seem to get outta bed much.

I am also feeling frustrated cos we are in the middle of renovations and living outta boxes and one of the renovators didnt do a job he was scheduled to do today cos he didnt bring his job list with him. Fricken moron had us sitting here all day waititng for him! Never again! Me gona whoop some ass!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 03-29-2005, 12:04 PM   #5351
creedsister
USER INFO »
Yes Excalty... When I want something done i want it done on my time..im very busy and i dont wanna wait all day on slow moving morons... To Mess My Day... its always something im sure they will show up At A Perfect Time Believe Or Not Im A Kick Ass Except For A Headache Thanks Sincirr }}}
Old 03-29-2005, 12:14 PM   #5352
Anna1011
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) hehe. I have had some interesting injuries from headbanging and moshing. Me and my friends used to compare injuries etc like it was cool haha. So what gig did U go to?
it was just a local gig with a few bands i know, was such a laugh tho i cant remember half of it.lol

for you, you seem to be having through a rough time lately.

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

find me here
Old 03-29-2005, 09:34 PM   #5353
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Anna1011) it was just a local gig with a few bands i know, was such a laugh tho i cant remember half of it.lol

(hug) for you, you seem to be having through a rough time lately.
oh thats so nice! Thanks heaps! And right back at-cha!!! cept I better be careful of the neck lol
Quote: (Originally Posted by sis) Yes Excalty... When I want something done i want it done on my time..im very busy and i dont wanna wait all day on slow moving morons...

Man, this morning one of them came in and said well how do U expect me to paint in this! And I was like well i was on the phone to a supervisor yesterday and U aint sposed to be here! And he left and I started crying and another supervisor called and I was like **sniff sniff, blubber blubber**, oh I am alright thanks, and he talked to me for a while and was so annoyed that the other supervisor had that guy turn up this morning. He came and said sorry.

I am so over this!
lol oh well I hope U remember all the good bands. Usually never happened for me cos I was under by the time they got on lol

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 03-30-2005, 08:16 AM   #5354
Anna1011
USER INFO »
still sore

*You’re a part of me*

*And it’s your song*

*that sets me free*

*I sing it while*

*I feel I can’t hold on*

*I sing tonight*

*cause it comforts me*

find me here
Old 03-30-2005, 11:22 AM   #5355
creedsister
USER INFO »
MEH