++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 05-03-2005, 03:06 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Song Of The Forever Young

And His Father Zacharias Was Filled With The Holy Ghost And Prophesies Saying Blessed Be The Lord God Of Israel For He Hath Visted And Redeeme3d His People , Some Knoweth Oh How We Love You Some Dont Know But Oh How Will We Love You Forever Young And Has Raised Up An Horn Of Salvation For Us In the House Of The Serveant David As He Spake By The Mouth Of His Holy Prophets Which Have Been Since The World Begean That We Should Be Saved From Our Enemies And Oh Yea Oh Yea Oh Yea From The Hand Of All That Hates We Love You Oh Lord Forever Young To Peform The Mercy Promised To Our Fathers And To Remember His Holy Covenant The Oath Which He Sware To Our Father Abraham We Love You Lord For You Are Better And More Precious Than Gold Or Silver Or The Words Of The Prophets That Were Here Before Us Oh How We Love You Forever Young That He Would Grant Unto Us That We We Being Delivered Out Of The Hand Of Our Enmies Might Serve You Without Fear We Love You Lord In Holiness And In Righteousness We Fear It No More Because You Are We Love You Forever Young All The Days Of Our Life And That Child Shalt Be Called The Prophet Of The Highest For Thou Shalt Go Before The Face Of The Lord To Prepare His Ways To Give Knowlege Unto His People By The Remision Of Thier Sins Through The Tender Mercy Oh The Tender Mercy Of Our God Whereby The Dayspring From Our High Has Visited Us We Love You And All That You Gave Us To Give Light To Theme That Sit In Darkness And In The Shadow Of Death To Guide Our Feet Into The Way Of Peace And The Child Grew And Waxed Strong In Spirt And Was In The Deserts Till The Day Of His Showing Unto Israel FOREVER YOUNG Thank You And Praise You For Hiding Thanks For The Escape From The Hate And Lies And Your Embrace Surrounds Me To Tell Me Its Allright I Wont Hide From Thee Choke Down And Swallow The Joy As Well As The Pain JOY JOY JOY Of Truth And Love And Sweet Sweet Understanding Will No Longer Hide From Thee I Know Not Not What To Do While All Fire Subsides Within My Walls Except Write Unto Thee And Write Unto Myself With Many Tears Of Joy Hide The Light Of My Fire You Need So Much More Than I Dont Wonder Dont Look Back My Wondering Of Wonderings Haunt My House Of Pain And Feel Up My Eyes With Tears Of Joy Embrace Me For A While In Joy Of Silents We Are Foever Young Time Is Our Side We Got Today We Got Tommorow So Much Joy Yet To Be Heared So Much Joy To Yet Heal The Pain Its All Wating For You My Forever Young The Love Forever Ending Forever Growing Must Oh It Must Show Its Self How Much Is That I Really Cant Count The Ways I Love All Of You In All My Ways Forever Young I Write The Ways All The Ways Oh So Perfectly Perfectly Are The Was Written To The One I Wrote To Hold Forever Young The Heart That You Hold
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 05-03-2005, 03:15 PM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
...and we see with the eyes of a child... cs...Forever Young....

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 05-03-2005, 10:45 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
I Dont Wanna Grow Up Im A Toys R Us Kid There Is So Many Toys At Toys R Us That I Can Play With From Bikes To Trains To Video Games The Biggest Toy Store There Is ...I dont Wanna Grow Up Because If I Did I would,nt Be A Toys R Us Kid..... I Really Tool That Took that to heart...The Toy Industry RULES TODAY...I Must Say HAAAAAAAAAAa I dont wanna be left out ....THANKS...
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything