++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 07-31-2010, 12:52 PM   #226
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The End Of Evil Man,

PRAISE JESUS, and lets not be confused at anytime, PRAISE JESUS, the Balance Of To Truths, FOR THERE IS ONLY ONE, And His Commandment WAS TO LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD, With All Thy Heart Body Soul And Mind, The Book Of Proverbs SAITH, We Cant Call A Evil Thing Good But How Do We Know When Being In Warfare In Boundries, BY HIS SPIRT THAT SAVETH THAT GATHERS US, And Loves Us, For The Word Saith Love Believes All Things Hopes All Things AND ENDURES ALL THINGS, The Word Says Whoever touches One Hair Of My Little Ones Its Better That They Drowned, VERLIY THE WORD SAITH WOE, lets go into job>15>17>24, I will Show Thee, Hear Me, Me And That Which I have Seen I Will Declare THE WORD ALSO Has A Way Of Confirming Back To Truth For Those Who Are STANDING, 7 times 7 If The Word Be TRIALED OR SUBJECT TO FAILURE, THE TRUTH WILL Stand In The Days Of Noon, Which Wise Me Have Told From Their Fathers AND HAVE NOT HID IT UNTO WHOM ALONE, THE EARTH WAS GIVEN NO STRANGER PASSED AMONG THEME, JESUS SAID BLESSED BE THE MINK, FOR THEME THE EARTH SHALL BE GIVEN, The Wicked Man Travels With Pain AND LONG FEARETH THE DAY CALLED DOOMS DAY, All His Dats And The Number Of Years Is Hidden To The Oppresor A Dreadful Sound be in the ears Of The Wicked And His Ears Be Delcined To The SOUNDS OF THE HEAVENLY HOST, In Prospertiy The Destroyer Shall Come On Him,Again Who Feareth The Day, Of Many Troubles HE THAT NOT That He Shall Return Out Of Darkness And He Is Waited For OF THE SWORD He Wanders Abroad For Bread Saying Where Is It, HE KNOWS THE Day Of Darkness Is Ready, At His Hand, Trouble And Anguish Shall Make Him Afraid THEY SHALL PREVAIL AGAINST HIM, AS KING READY IN BATTLE, That Liveth Under The REIGN OF THEIRS, Who Have Suffered Theme And Has He aid Their Days Shall Be Shortend, As They Have Come Unto Him, PRAISE JESUS, lets go into LUKE,4>25>27, Ya,alls, OH HAPPY DAY, Lers Try To Block Out The Misconception Of Mens Theorys GLORY TO GOD, And Hear What The Spirt Saith, To A Country And Nation That Be Hopeless, The Dust Shall Praise Thee,
Old 07-31-2010, 01:27 PM   #227
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The End Of Evil Man

JESUS SAID, But I Tell You Of A Truth, Many Widows pay close mind to those PARABLES The Cornerstone Had To Teach The People, BLESSED BE THOSE BORN OF SPIRT AND WATER, COME ON....It Will Come On Right Back To Ya, You Cant Get Enough Of FOR THY GOD Is All COSUMING FIRE, The Widow REPERSENTS Deaths Of A Nation For They Knew Not The Groom When He Cometh By Spirt Or Cometh In The Clouds, Many Widows Were IN ISRAEL, IN THE DAYS OF ELIAS, When The Heavens Was Shutup, 3 years and six months, When Great Famine Was Through out The Land, But Unto None Of Theme Was ELIAS, Sent, Save Unto Sarepta A City Of Sidon, Unto A Woman, That Was A Widow And Also The Word Says Many Lepers Were In Israel, In The Time Of Eliseus, AND the Word Says None Of Theme Was Cleansed, [the word of God spoketh the same prophecy,HE SAID I WILL SHOW NO SIGN NO WONDERS, Except That Of Jona, He Does Not Follow Me THE WORD SAITH, IS NOT ONE OF DISCIPLES, for many are called but the chosen be few, The Word Says, Also I WOULD HAVE GATHERED THEE, ISAREL, Like Hen That protects her young, yet Yeah Know Me Not, Ye Will WAITET AGAIN On HE THAT COMETH IN THE NAME OF THE LORD, [/font] IN TIDES AND CHANGING, We Gotta HOLD ON TO TRUTH, If there Be any help, For those Who fall Short Of The Glory Its because Of one simple Thing SACRAFICE, And God Does Not Give Up, BLESSED Be Those Standing PRAISE JESUS, I feel Like Like Princess Leia, when she put that medal around han solo and Lukes and Chewys, Neck, Praise Lucas For those of you that beesech the truth, Lets Go In, MATT>12>31>32, Wherefore I say Unto You All Manner Of sin And Blasphemy Shall Be forgiven Unto Men But The Blasphmey OF THE HOLY GHOST, SHALL NOT Be Forgiven And whosever speaks a word against the son of man it shall be forgiven but whosoever speaketh AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST It Shall Not Be Forgiven, Neither In This World Or The World To Come, The Word Says If You Be NOT WITH Me 100 Percent Ye Be Against Me, For the liars and ugly men have made their own place in hell, THE WORD Says So, And Whosever, PRAISE JESUS, Aims Toward That Holy City GLORY TO GOD, There Where Cometh The Day, MEN, Will Be Given For Their Life, PRAISE JESUS, why because the word says so, PRAISE JESUS, ya,lls More on the way, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, PEACE BE WITH US ALL THINGS, THE WORLD WILL EAT AND DRINKETH AND BE MERRY, as JESUS SAID, CONSIDER Your Self Lucky, If Your Not Happy IN THE JOY THAT ONLY ENURETH FOR A SEASON, BUT BE HAPPY IN THE PRECIOUS LORD OF HOST, OH HAPPY DAY, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH, FOREVER, Shall We Dwell, AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN,
Old 08-03-2010, 10:35 AM   #228
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
In Jesus Name

BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THY ALMIGHTY LORD, PRAISE JESUS, he said unto the chick at the water well, wants you drink of the waters i give to you freely ye shall never thirst again it makes all things new again, and bringeth all things to your remembrance, Wisdom understanding Counsels, psalm>122>1>9> I WAS GLAD, when they saidf unto me lets go unto the house of the lord, Our feet shall stand within the gates O precious JERUSALEM,is builded as the city compact together, whither the tribes go up PRAISE YA JESUS Or Down PRAISE YA Jesus, unto the testimony Of ISRAEL, to give thanks unto THE NAME OF THE LORD, For there are set thrones Of Judgement The thrones of the house of david, NO WEAPON FORMED SHALL PROSPER, Pray For The Peace Of Jerusalem THEY SHALL PROSPER THAT LOVETH THEE, PEACE BE WITHIN THY WALLS, And Prospertiy Within Thy Palaces, For My Brothers AND COMPASSIONS SAKE, I will Now Say PEACE BE WITHIN Thee, Because Of The House Of The Lord I Will Seek Thy Good, The Word Says In These Days, >Luke>21>24> And They Shall Fall By The Edge Of The Sword, Lord Have Mercy Cant You Guys Tell When I Awake, in a perky mood, And They Shall Fall By The Edge Of The sword And Jerusalem Shall Be Trodden Down By The Gentiles, UNTILL THE TIMES OF THE GENTILES BE FULFILLED, BLESSED IS THAT COMETH IN THE NAME OF THE LORD, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, and everything lets not to decline those ears from our brothers love one another if one be super fly and cool acting like he dont have a probleam in the world, hear that brother or aunt or friend or whoever, and lets try to have a good week in jesus name,
Old 08-06-2010, 09:58 PM   #229
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Daily Weapons

PRAISE JESUS, Daily Our Stife feels like a thousand years, without the word or without a harp, or without out the comfort by our side to comfort those, that needs ya the most, when daily weapons our formed when peace draweth nigh to your heart so will anger and confusion you end up saying things to each other later you,ll be saying GOOD LORD forgive me i did,nt mean to say that, we are all still learning but if anger rises, no matter where held start to pray, JESUS SAID, When We Raise Our Heads We Know That Our REDEMPTION IS NIGH, And OUR ENMIES WILL BE BROUGHT down Low By The Wrath Of THE ALMIGHTY PRECIOUS GOD, Going In To COL>3>17, put on therefore as the elect, OF GOD, Holy And Beloved bowels Of Mercies kindness humblness of mind meekness and my fave longsuffering, FORBEARING ONE ANOTHER IN LOVE And Forgiving Each Other Our Rising And Our Falls, if any man have quarrel against any even As JESUS FOR GAVE YA, and you still praying jesus help me keep a praying as the word tells us no man is justified with GOD, And above all these things let not hatred toward each other rise that starts as seed, PUT ON chertiy which is the bond of perfectness HE TOLD US For Now I Must Go BUT I SHALL RETURN Tha Grabs Ya TODAY DOES,nt It, PRAISE JESUS, LET THE PEACE OF GOD RULE IN YOUR HEARTS, To Which Also ye are called in one body be ye thankful. LET THE WORD OF JESUS, Dwell In Ya Richly Rich In WisdomTeaching And Admonshing one another in PSALMS, And Hymns AND SPIRTUAL SONGS Singing Wit Grace In Your Hearts To The Lord and whatsover ye do in word or deed do all in the name of jesus giving thanks to GOD and the father by him, 1 pet>10>12>Of Which Salvation The Prophets Have Inquired and searched diligently who foretold of grace THAT Should SURLEY COME UNTO YOU From Dirt And Ashes PRAISE YA JESUS, searching what or what manner of a time THE SPIRT OF CHRIST, Which Was In Theme did signify when it testified beforehand the sufferings Of Our King JESUS CHRIST, And That Glory That Should Follow, Unto Whom It Was Revealed that not unto themeselves, but unto us they did minster the things of truth that which now are reported, unto thame that have preached the gospel, unto you with the holy ghost, sent down from heaven, which things the angels desire to see, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, If would could all just like stand still for as long as we truly desired, we would praise him FOREVER, Ya,alls Love Peace Fire, BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD OF HOST,
Old 08-14-2010, 11:01 AM   #230
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The 2 Edge Sword , PRAISE YA JESUS,

PRAISE YA JESUS, FOR ALL THAT YOU ARE, for loving us saving us, and who rides with us strong in battle, Of The Battles Of THE SOULS THAT BE, In Contempt It Was You Praise JESUS THAT SPOKE OF THE GLORY OF IT, OH IT NOT THE END, Not Yet Oh By And By, Those Who Ye Loveth Ye Preserve, PRAISE YA JESUS, Me And My House SHALL REJOICE, you cant help really when they give Emma Thompson, her star in hollywood, getting desprate, for entertainment, OUR REDEMPTION , MUST BE NIGH, PRAISE YA JESUS, this week ya,alls, im going start the teaching on the 2 edge sword, i hope and i pray in jesus name, that it will minster to the latter day sheperds, clear up some stuff , PRAISE JESUS, Many fall because of one SIMPLE THING, ya,alls UNDERSTANDING, For The Masters, Understanding , is the only understanding, that will get you through all things, IN JESUS NAME, it takes faith to pull you through a greater out reach to each other, ENDURE EACH OTHER, The World Will Not Endure The World Only Love Its Own, There Is A Destroyer Out There, AND ITS AFTER THE LIFE, Of All ISRAEL, its after us all and it lies, and maketh it own weapons to protect its, self, PRAISE JESUS, for your Life, AND PRAISE GOD YOU have Been RECONCILED, By The Blood Of His Cross, things happen everyday life goes on, BUT A LIFE WITHOUT HIM, is death, And that is not what he has chosen For, HIS ALMIGHTY ALIANCE, the word says the final ENMIE, that will be destroyed is death, PRAISE JESUS, AMEN AND AMEN, i,ve enjoyed so very much putting this teaching together, FOR THE WORD OF GOD , Is Our Strengeth, AND JOY, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENETH, In JESUS, name lets have, a great, weekend, KATS, ON THIRD DAY, All Things Was Made New Again,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2nd day u may find yourself there somedazes.jpg (2.1 KB, 195 views)
Old 08-15-2010, 11:24 AM   #231
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The 2 Edge Sword

praise jesus the 2 edge sword , is a great overall context to what ? the conflict we fight of the rising days of the open revalations of GOD And Of Jesus Christ king of king and Lord Of Lords, one faith one lord one babtisim PRAISE JESUS, non was greater than john the babtist JESUS said so JOHN said I,CANT WEAR His Shoes, Praise Jesus, JOHN said unto the people REPEANT NOW FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD Is At Hand, the people be the same today as they were then, And His ALMIGHTY TRUTH, Is FUIFILLING, And He Is Bearing With His People, We Know See That Reflection That John The Babtist Was Trying TO WARN THEME OF, JESUS SAID Oh Praise Ya Lord FORGIVE THEME My Father FOR THEY know Not What They Do, that 2 edge sword, IS ONE, The Other Side Repersents WARFARE That Was Never Heared Of Before There Was A NATION, AND THE OTHER REPERSENTS, THE ALL FOR ONE SACRAFICE THE OVERCOMER, Of The World, He That Dwells In Us, By water Wind Fire, And Is JUST With God, we will fall short of that one lit thing, i dont care how closer to GOD you May Become, THATS WHY, We NEEDED his FRIENDSHIP SO, DID, He Not Say Unto The Church And Unto His Disciples NO LOVE BE GREATER, Than HE That Would Lay His Life DOWN FOR HIS FRIENDS WILL TODAY WE GOING BE THANKFULL FOR IT, Like That Bridge Over Troubled Water, this is going to be a long teaching so we are going to get in one day at time sweet jesus, OUR PRECIOUS DADDY knoweth we are busy bunch of whatever Glory To God, HE WILL LEFT Up To The Unicorn And Know Our Beloved Said, Our Redemption And callings of what we be here after, IS NIGH, Praise Ya JESUS, PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH, Lets Not Worry About The World, JESUS DIED FOR IT, The World Be Hard To Endure, And Everybody Has Their Place In It To Everything Under The Heavens There Be Purpose And Be His, But The Lord Thy God Will Give Us Streneth Through Love, Lets Love Each Other And Forbear One Another, The Way He Loves Us IN JESUS NAME We Pray, ...........
Old 08-16-2010, 09:39 AM   #232
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The 2 Edge Sword

whooooooooooo i got strong fighters now praise glory to god, they be worthy of good report, nobody is a hero, my broken heroes, not in this war nobody gets a star for they are glory to god a lot of blood sweat and tears, for we only have one hero who has already overcome and thats our friend jesus christ king of kings and Lord Of Lords, The 2 edge sword, and one overcomer, JESUS, lets go in to, REV>1>12>17> AND LETS FEEL AND REACH OUT THAT PRECIOUS REASON TO REJOICE, THAT NO MAN OR BEAST OR DEMON, CAN ROB FROM YA, for their are many many sent out into the world, which surley bringeth in a lot of this BUT THERE BE ONLY ONE SAVIOUR AND HE ONLY DIED ONCE, AMEN, My JESUS will never see double jeproady AMEN, OUR KING SAID, My Words Are Not The Auther OF CONFUSING, Only One Does That, and his minsters be through out every town and every nation and they love to greet good folk and shake your hand and well adjust in good manors, of all sorts of authertiys and we have younger breed, growing in his ways, Because Their Not Taught Any different, but the wrong way, great song ya,alls great, WAIT ON THE RIGHT WAY, Anybody Ever Feel Like The Bump ICON, Dat be a break AMEN, Thats What teaching of many man who be far from the spirt WISDOM without feel , many many words, that have no end, BECAUSE THEY KNOW NOT THEIR GOD, Im Praying Without Cease, That This Vice From All, We Be Lifted In Jesus Name, Now i will Procced, REV>1>12>17 lets rejoice and i turned to see the voice praise jesus no coruption,praise jesus, i turned to see the voice that spake wit me and being turned, i saw 7 golden candle sticks,and in their midst was one as unto the son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot and girt about the paps , with a golden girdle his head and his hairs were white like wool as white as snow and his eyes were as a flame of fire of an all consuming fire, love and one final justice, for the warfare, my babies your babies our brorthers are heroes are teachers are friends, THEY ALL BE APART OF THY FIRST LOVE, PRAISE JESUS, And All He Fights For The White Wool And The Snow, Repersents The young grown old, the same today as it was yesterday always and forever, In OUR BELOVEDS, Mouth Was Found No Guile, HOLY HOLY HOLY is his name im going to wrap this portion up for todays teaching, as we proceed, PRAISE JESUS FOR ALL HE IS JUST TO YOU, And you alone, and to us all, in those baby step meassures, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, IN ALL THINGS BLESSINGS AND STRENETH,
Old 08-17-2010, 07:21 PM   #233
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Stand Fast In Faith,

Ya,all i,d love to have Eddie Moneys song, playing everytime someone opens this thread, but of course i would,nt wanna hear it, it drive me more crazy, my friends my family departed, all though some of us be absent in the flesh WE BE STRONG IN SPIRT, And all flesh SHALL SEE THE GLORY OF GOD, that warfare is kicking there was ya,alls since their was a nation, PRAISE JESUS, we got the amps we got the numbers, praise jesus, AND IF YOUR FIGHTING HARD FOR WHAT YE BELIEVE, That Better Hope There BE A SPIRT OF DECPTION AND A SPIRT OF TRUTH, AND IT DONT COME EASY, But The Battle Be Worth It, The Word Says I HAVE NOT SEEN NOR HAVE I HEARED, Which GOD HAS PREPARED FOR THOSE WHICH LOVE HIM, FOR HE WEIGHS THE SPIRTS, we have a choice just to be, oh just to be, if your in the will meassures OF HIS PRECIOUS TRUTH AND SPIRT, sometimes war is not pretty, Neither WAS OF DEATH OF OUR KING, No More Tears No More Pain, THE HOLY GHOST, Will Give Us Our STRENGETH IN DUE SEASON, He Has The KEYS, TO BOTH HEAVEN AND HELL, For It Is Better To REJOICE, In Hell, And Trials WITH Him, THAN BE HAPPY, WITHOUT HIM, In A World Of Falsehood, PRAISE JESUS, Im still On the 2 edge sword teaching, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, THATS ALL THINGS, PEACE BE STILL IN THE STORMS AND THE TIDES, WHEN THAT RISE, The Almighty ENTERED INTO THAT REST, And Spoketh Of Another Day, And Is An ALL COUSUMING FIRE THAT CANT BE KINDLED, For His Lambs And His Peoples,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg healing hands.jpg (9.8 KB, 192 views)
Old 08-21-2010, 07:25 PM   #234
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The 2 edge sword, PRAISE JESUS,

been a long week, has,nt it, but i promise you our time is shortend, LIFE CAN,T WAIT, darker than their wings the prince of darkness does it again, love the entire album but this is my fave, could,nt have wrote it better myself, AND IT MINSTER TO MY HEART, this entire month, blessed be the varja suit of endurance, all trying to prevail against us, You would have thought that would have wised up by now, but the young heathren , never does, PRAISE JESUS, always praying for my elders GOD WHASHES DOWN THE OCEAN FROM THE HEAVENS THAT BE ABOVE THE HEAVENS, there be such a place QUESTION IT NOT, AND WHASHES DOWN ON US THE PRECIOUS SUSTAINMENT OF LIFE, and giveth our meat in due season, AND GLORY TO GOD as To The Ways Of The GENTILES, WE KNOW Our Ass To MARVEL NOT, PRAISE YOU JESUS, BUT REJOICE that we our Shelterd Clothed And Fed, To be a place that is nought but yet ought, WHERE THE HEATHREN AND ROBBER CAN NO LONGER ROB and Still, BUT DOES TRYS, Lord knows i cant walk to the toilet in back, HE aint a trying HES as unto that little invisbile man, we cant catch that turns of the light in the FRIDGE, PRAISE YOU JESUS, We Rejoice, ON THE TRUTH, It Will Set One Free, and others departed from it, will either learn or bow, for their ownsake, in his kingdom without thiefs liars and whoremongers, for that which is whole cant be divided, PRAISE JESUS, loving those self dividers, greed jealusy envy the hunger for mans glory and a good name, will put you right their in that place, you can,t hide it FROM THE LORD THY GOD THAT GIVETH YOU LIFE, For JESUS, came in this world as did his minsters of truth and fire to save lifes, not destroy,em, In our weakness If we hold on, WE SHALL BE MADE STRONG, and the word of GOD tells us, we shall be more than overcomers, and thats alot ya,alls, Im going to get quit rambling and proceed , on the 2 edge sword, Right, where i left off, about 2 posts back, PRAISE JESUS,
Old 08-21-2010, 08:11 PM   #235
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The 2 edge sword,

PRAISE YA JESUS, for The Desired PRAISE, before the beast,s and the elders, the meassure be your heart mind body and soul the sacrafice, praise jesus, , i left off at REV>1>12>17, And his feet like unto fine brass,as if they burned in a furnace, Repersenting The WORD OF GOD BEING TRIALED just let me say hitler same thing really as history repeated its self, HE TOLD, theme to make that freaking furnace more hotter And the invisble foot prints walked with the three, cant remembear their names ya,alls if it was to say my life, THE NEW TEST, Reads, None Of these fires snakes, SHALL HARM THEE, but coming from a spitrual context we are talking of fiery spitrual things, KIDS DONT TRY THIS AT HOME, They CALLED HIM WONDERFULL, AND HIS VOICE THE SOUND OF MANY WATERS, and he had in his right hand 7 stars, and out of his mouth went a sharped 2 edge sword, and his couuntenance was as the sun that shineth in his strength and when i saw him, i fell out at his feet as dead, and he laid his right hand on me, SAYING UNTO ME FEAR NOT FOR I,am THE FIRST AND THE LAST, I,am He That LIVETH, And Was Dead And OH behold I,am Alive For , Evermore, Have The Keys Of Hell And Death, going in to chapter 2>verse 7, HE THAT HATH AN EAR, Let Him Hear What The Spirt saith, unto the churches TO HIM THAT OVERCOMETH WILL I GIVE THEE, TO EAT OF THE TREE OF LIFE, WHICH IS IN THE MIDST OF THE PARADISE OF GOD, WHICH IS THE TREE OF LIFE, hush hush a bye im sure his desire, was just to point and praise To GOD, that story always make me cry like TAMMY FAY BAKER, but for real, surley these things had to come to pass, AND THE WORD OF GOD NEVER CEASING BUT MOVING NON STOP IN TRUTH, PRAISE JESUS......Im going hold it right there, SUICIDAL....... we take you granny teeth if they have gold in theme, we,ve all had some kinda wild thing that when through our lifes and made it hell, and you know they still laughing at you, and before, i go into a peter griffen momeant, who posses me sometimes, so help me Lord, I will pray PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENETH, PRAISE JESUS, BE STRONG IN THE LORD YOUR GOD, AND HE WILL BE STRONG IN YOU, Love One Another Forbear One Another, The Way He Is Loves Us,
Old 08-25-2010, 10:30 AM   #236
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The 2 Edge Sword, PRAISE JESUS,

its been a wonderfull week has,nt it PRAISE JESUS, so let it be and its shake off the dust OF THE CARCASES, in the Desert, as the eagles will surround theme, with helping KNOW THAT WE,VE FOUGHT, The Good Fight, And The Lord JEHOVHOA God Makes Theirs Way Be Known Be Not DECIVED, Of The Dead, CARCASES, in those times, REMEMBEAR, we walk by faith not by sight and 9 times out of ten that first urge that just leaves a small tingle within you to a doubt a siution AFTER SO MUCH PRESEVERANCE, Take That SCRIPT for Your Journals TODAY,after so much preseverance, the first thought and reaction is most the time the right one, THIS HOUR THIS DAY, PRAISE JESUS, He Will PREPARE THE Minsters Of Fire, chiefs singers, GOD SAVETH IS ANONITED, great time of jubliee, PRAISE JESUS, praise jesus breath is good is,nt it amen and amen and amen almighty crazy sexy cool GOD we serve PRAISE ya jesus, Lets go over a some scirptures, His hair was as white wool and was as white as snow, repersenting purtiy the lamb of God also a non defiled NATION, without guile who follow his truth and spirt ,who have not been lavished of tradtion , LET,EM NOT BE DECIVED, as we rise today in jesus name, LETS, review this verse which is the concept of this teaching.....or one of theme, that sufferment his payed for in those dark hours you see right before the same mockers the same forces that tormeanted him as he died upon the cross and said to he mama and he brother im dying for the world for the world mother behold your son and son behold your mother, the message to the 12 was to love each other the way i have loved you, let not the world destroy your relationship with truth, and those that be strong with ya today becaus it will try,
Old 08-25-2010, 11:07 AM   #237
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The 2 Edged Sword, PRAISE YA JESUS,

THE DUST SHALL PRAISE THE, AS We Shake it Off in War,now keep strongly in mind that,sword is 2 edged, 2 left standing when there only be one overcomer and one truth thats jesus christ king of kings and thats where that conflict comes in so those of you that past THAT ALMIGHTY TEST THE FIRST TIME, and that truth be born in your heart born in the city of zion BLESSED be you, to fight this warfare thats shaking minds and keeping vices around a chosen a few MY GOD MY GOD the weak hands and feeble kness HE SHALL rise theme, be not decived by any false thing if you know that first love and that feeling you felt when the truth was first MINSTERED UNTO ya, YOU will disearn the fase demonic forces that sometimes copys things to get you off track NO DIFFRENT than the Excorist it can cry and copy anything it hears many will be decived, LORD LET US BREATHE AGAIN AND SHOW US WHERE WE BEGIN, and sometimes you must stay true to yourself, and be of a clean mind thats clear and of that first nature before all your preseverance came in back to when we were beautiful, because everything will be decption EXCEPT that was first minstered to you BY HIS spirt, Makes since i know But these are becoming very deciving times, And it was paul who said, I WOULD NOT HAVE YE DECIVED, Gods chosen beloved minsters and shepereds brothers praise ya jesus could,nt make it without ya,s so help me Lord, thats all i got time for today, but im not going keep saying i will countinue this, because its a long teaching and the Lord thy God knows what is needed in between times, its the 2 edge sword for a while, lot of good stuff on the way, the ideal is that everybody gets their meat in due season and my GOD Glory has a busy congragation AMEN, and im sorry of this cloud that keeps coming at us but its only the word of GOD, Rising In truth, KEEP the Faith, Love each other, pray for each other always in spirt thats in touch with life, and day to day living because ya,all these be the hardest times to get through, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH........and as always OH dont Ya Know JUST as long We......... steve these words was supposta be the deep sky blue ya,alls, but i,aint bothering steve AMEN, colors are very very importan when it comes to opening the word Of God if we can understand color, it gives us just a glance, of a deeper look of whats being said,
Old 08-29-2010, 09:06 AM   #238
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The 2 Edged Sword

The Dust shall praise thee, ANYBODY ever just some days, you know those days, that you want question just that, and the only peace that can be found is inside us i was always taught that the fight comes from deep your guts, no more butterflies, an iron wall will take its place, as the body is made strong, but somedays you just dont wanna think about it, AND JUST BE STILL IN THE four winds, its a center, that can be seen, of the truth that be inside us all around us, and certian days quietly it will whisper, AND WHEN IT DOES, that gut that feels up with butterflies, IN JESUS NAME you praying turn my Gut to Iron, THAT WALK UP TO CALVARY, WAS MADE FOR US, which is the hardest, if the walk be short, you got a long way to go, but if the walk becomes longer and unseen, PRAISE JESUS, OUR Days Become Shorter, And The Walk, Who Is Able, Help THY Brethren CARRY HIS, so many of us, fall short because of that one reason, there be nobody TO HELP ONE CARRY HIS CROSS, My Beloved Gave One Hell Of Example It WAS He That Overcame The World, THOSE, who are able, Go pick up thy brother, PRAISE JESUS, I WAS going to get in the lyrics of a song called The Dust, and what inspired it, But went in A different Direction, it happens offten, i really dont know who the messages for, but its in the AIR, PRAISE JESUS, in those precious circles, it was The Hand OF GOD Who Ordained The Heavens And The Timing Thereof, Always be patient, but if the spirt be upon thee, to go to thy brethren, CEASE, It, NOT, and set their and look at shapes causual like, on a object beside you, and think about something, many LIFES, could have been saved, IF SOME OF US, Would Obey The Spirt When Its Upon You, Some Of Us, ARE JUST knowing through out Judah, HES NEVER LEFT US, We,ve All Cried The Same Tears, AND BORN FROM THAT SAME SPIRTUAL ROCK, how about, that WE ARE SPEAKING LIFE TODAY, FOR HE IS, The GOD OF THE LIVING NOT OF THE DEAD, praise jesus when we uplift him and dont wait because nothing ever passes till we praise him and uplift his name to uttermost the glory thinketh not as the gentiles the sea will rise to uplift HIS NAME, to utterpart most parts of GLORY, PRAISE HIM, in contempt in prison, NEW AGAIN, PRAISE JESUS, Im going to get back on topic, AND OUT OF HIS MOUTH, went a sharp 2 edged sword........PRAISE HIM, it will cometh right on out, in a new song, EXCERCISE , whats inside, because you dont know, till it cometh, PRAISE JESUS, AND OUT OF HIS MOUTH none other, WENT A SHARP 2 edge sword, Zions That Precious City Oh that precious, City The ENMIES will fill its sting, PRAISE JESUS, just a debree, AS HE TAKES UP FOR THE HOPLESS, And The Prisoners, And Cloth HIS ANOINTED, WHEN, i get back into this, we are going into MATT>4>2>4 He had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward of a great hunger, in spitrual state, that makes us cringe, Like A Ghost, but not good AND He battled it while he hungered, HE SAID If Thou Be The Son Of GOD, Command That These, Stones Be Made Bread, JESUS said unto him it is written that man shall not live by bread alone but everyword that procceds FROM the mouth Of God, BY HIS spirt The Word Of God Is furfilled no more tears no more pain, on a third day he arose again, with those keys, IN JESUS NAME HE said I WILL no Longer Drink Or Eat Of This till................PRAISE YA JESUS, till Now Glory To God, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, IN ALL THINGS.......
Old 09-01-2010, 09:20 AM   #239
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
2 Edge Sword, Praise JESUS,

Withstands, PRAISE JESUS, the burden Of Tyre,Solomon And All His Broken Glory, The Restoration Of Judah, The Battle Of Armagedden Where We Ye Be, PRAISE JESUS, Those Standing, GLORY WE CALL IT HOME, And that hopeless NATION, PRAISE YOU JESUS, We Will Rise From The Ashes And They Will See The Entire GLORY OF GOD, that which is dividing our hope their my hope your hope, will not stand, Those Of You Seeing And Hearing, And WITHSTANDING, That which Cometh To TRIAL US BY FIRE, I Say Good Times Good Times, Their Weapons As Stupid As Their Excuses, And Even At These Times, GOD IS STILL IN THE MIDST OF US AND ISRAEL, My Beloved Said, MY PEOPLE WILL KNOW ME, AND KNOW WHAT I SAID, PRAISE YOU JESUS, UPLIFT THAT MIGHTY NAME, RAISE YOUR HANDS, ACROSS THE NATIONS, When HE That Brought Down The Heavens Down Is Tempted, this be the results, we endure, His thoughts WAY WAY Above Ours, And The Heathrens Shall Tremble, Tremble, Not With THEME, BUT HE SAID REJOICE, This Is A Teaching, That i,ve spent Alot Time On, AND I ENJOY IT, So Let Me get Take To IN JESUS NAME, the bats and the deranged feeding power to the spirts, OF THE Lunatics, Will Pass, My Beloved, CAST, Theme In To The Swine, And There They Stay, AMEN AND AMEN, NO WAR PIGS HAVE THE POWER, The Good Lord Only Gave Us ONE LIFE, We Need To Do We Should, And Put Away Childish Things, AND KEEP THE WORD OF TRUTH, Close To Hearts, The PLACE, Where Dreams, Were Made Of The Laughter In The Tears, It Will Return Unto Us, Every Knee Shall BOW And Every Tounge Confess, That JESUS CHRIST IS KING OF AND KING AND LORDS , Now Pay, Close Mind Because, THE SWORD BE 2 Edged, THERE is 2 sides of that sword The Same As Trying To Balance To Truths, THE WORD, SAYS THERE IS NO DARKNESS, In Him WHAT IS HOLY IS HOLY, The Dogs Call Jealusy Evil, ONLY THE LAMB OF GOD CAN MAKE THE NIGHT INTO DAY....
Old 09-01-2010, 09:55 AM   #240
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
2 Edge Sword

there is a lot of evil in this world today a lot of evil, and most the time like everything that has this purpose in this world to everything has a purpose under heaven in the day of evil, FOR GOD MADE IT, and most the time, its just minding its own damn bussiness, unless one is stupid enough to play with fire and mess with that balance they find what they looking for, All My Dungeon Dragon players, Ants, BUT, what Im Talking About IS HE THAT GOT one Thing On His Mind, And Thats DESTROYING The Lambs Of God, And making war with in saints what breaks my heart MOST the time JUST STRIFING, For Life, FOR JESUS CAME TO SAVE LIFES NOT DESTROY THEME, BE NOT DECIVED, AND BE NOT AFRAID, Only The Nought, CAN Confirm The Ought, So Tremble Not When We See,em Rise, WHEN We Shake Off The Dust We Know IT SHALL PRAISE THE, Knowing Life Goes On, After So Many Weapons Have Been Fired, WHO DO WE CALL UPON AT THE END OF THE DAY, AND BEARING WITH US, THE CRYS OF OUR SUPPLICATIONS, FOR IT IS WRITTEN THE DESTROYER, Cant See In The House Of God, And Knows The Word, THIS IS ALSO A MISCONCEPTION Believe It Not, For THE TRUTH WAS NOT WRITTEN WITH A PENCIL AND PAPER, BUT JESUS SAID, Before I Have Placed Before You A OPEN DOOR KNOCK AND IT SHALL BE OPEN, where no man can rob OR STILL IT FROM YOU, THE WORD says GOD IS PROTECTION To Those That Are HOLY, The Word Says I Will PROTECT All That Is Holy, And Thats The Word Of GOD, And His LATTER Days Disciples, THE SWORD IS 2 EDGED, PRAISE JESUS, for the rest, YE AINT NOTING BUT A HOUND A DOG, As For As Me And My House, WE SHALL SERVE THE LORD FOREVER SHALL WE DWELL, And Better BE ONE DAY, than to swim in a luke warm pool, that burries their own and tries to burry US, when i get back in, to this topic, WANNA GET TO AB UPDATES, Going to go back, and review some SCRIPTURES, hopefully Over The Weekend, NO MORE TEARS NO MORE PAIN NO WEAPON FORMED SHALL PROSPER, Lets Live And Live, And Love, Each Other, The Way he His, has, Loved, Us, IN JESUS NAME, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, May My Beloveds Truth Restore The Sound Strong Mind, I,ll EXCEPT IT IN JESUS NAME, MY JEHOVHOA GOD, Lives And Dwells, At That Camp And Does Not Rest Praise You Jesus, Where That Old Robber, Comes And Takes, To destroy, PRAISE YOU JESUS, .................