++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 05-30-2009, 11:25 AM   #1
skyguy86
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
OK little bit of an update on the yet-to-be-released Creed Packages (a little)

So as I'm sure a lot of you know, a bunch of VIP packages have yet to be released from I Love All Access. Specifically, all of the shows which general ticket sales start today are not up yet. However, I went to ticketmaster a couple weeks ago and checked one show (Irvine, CA) and it said tickets went on sale today. I just went there this morning and it said "On Sale Time TBA". So I guess not only are VIP tickets gonna go on sale late, but normal tickets are as well. Can anyone confirm this for any of the other shows?
Old 05-30-2009, 06:39 PM   #2
alitea
USER INFO »
Re: OK little bit of an update on the yet-to-be-released Creed Packages (a little)

I am not certain what is going on. I really hope they release those tickets soon.
Old 05-30-2009, 06:52 PM   #3
skyguy86
USER INFO »
Re: OK little bit of an update on the yet-to-be-released Creed Packages (a little)

what city are you wating on?
Old 05-30-2009, 11:19 PM   #4
alitea
USER INFO »

My city is already on sale. I am going to the Indianapolis show.
Old 05-30-2009, 11:21 PM   #5
skyguy86
USER INFO »

ah i see. My city (Irvine) isn't on sale yet and I'm getting anxious lol. But I emailed I Love All Access regarding the VIP packages and they said that the show is definately still happening, so I don't know whats going on at this point.
Old 05-31-2009, 09:42 AM   #6
alitea
USER INFO »

It is a relief knowing that the shows are still on. I wonder what is holding them up? I am sure they will get it together soon.
Old 05-31-2009, 11:09 AM   #7
skyguy86
USER INFO »

Yeah I've been worried thinking those shows might be cancelled or something
Old 05-31-2009, 10:57 PM   #8
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by skyguy86) Yeah I've been worried thinking those shows might be cancelled or something
just hang in there
Old 05-31-2009, 10:58 PM   #9
skyguy86
USER INFO »

haha yup pretty much just gotta wait it out I'll keep everyone informed if I hear anything new about any of the shows that tickets are not on sale for yet
Old 05-31-2009, 11:05 PM   #10
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

thats cool i pray you hurry up and get yours its good to keep others informed as well if u get any info b/c there is so much hassel when buying tickets or wanting info you get the helpfull machine its hard to find good help this days
Old 05-31-2009, 11:06 PM   #11
skyguy86
USER INFO »

Hey I know I'm not the only Creed fan out there I know how much Creed has influenced my life and I know that they have moved a lot of people, not just me. So I think that anyone who has the opportunity should definately get to see them.
Old 06-01-2009, 06:17 PM   #12
skyguy86
USER INFO »

UPDATE:

Ok so for the Irvine show, its still says "Onsale Date TBD" on the normal ticket sales page at livenation.com. However, now it says in the bottom right "No Service Fee lawn tickets for these concerts On Sale 6/3/2009 12:01 AM PDT"

So I guess lawn tickets are going on sale but not the rest of them?
Old 06-02-2009, 09:27 AM   #13
skyguy86
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by skyguy86) UPDATE:

Ok so for the Irvine show, its still says "Onsale Date TBD" on the normal ticket sales page at livenation.com. However, now it says in the bottom right "No Service Fee lawn tickets for these concerts On Sale 6/3/2009 12:01 AM PDT"

So I guess lawn tickets are going on sale but not the rest of them?
UPDATE:

Ok now on live nation the lawn ticket on sale thing has been taken down and its back to just "Onsale Time TBD" I don't know what is going on at this point.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:51 PM   #14
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

yeah i know its exciting movemeant i dont know either but im sure you,ll get your tickets and have great time just whatever this tour is for the die hard creed fans
Old 06-02-2009, 11:27 PM   #15
skyguy86
USER INFO »

yeah lol and i know they are trying to attract new fans as well so hopefully the new album helps like i think it will