++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 06-03-2009, 10:24 AM   #16
TheGreatDivide
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: OK little bit of an update on the yet-to-be-released Creed Packages (a little)

Clarkston,Mi - on sale 6/20. they moved the tickets ahead.. i hope they come this time.
I swear I still believe though I don't know - Words Darker Then Their Wings
Old 06-04-2009, 12:38 AM   #17
skyguy86
USER INFO »
Re: OK little bit of an update on the yet-to-be-released Creed Packages (a little)

Quote: (Originally Posted by TheGreatDivide) Clarkston,Mi - on sale 6/20. they moved the tickets ahead.. i hope they come this time.
Cool thanks for the update! The VIP Packages for that show are still not up for sale but at least there's a rough date on when to expect them. Any more updates for any of the shows, anyone?
Old 06-04-2009, 10:03 AM   #18
crdfan7
USER INFO »

Whats up with the atlanta show? It was supposed to go on sale last month and then went to tbd on the regular dates and coming soon on vip.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:04 AM   #19
austin.
USER INFO »

Uhhh.....

Read the bottom part first then the top. I emailed Live Nation about the Nashville Show. And here is what I got. Can someone explain what this means please?

Dear Patron,

Thank you for contacting Live Nation Customer Care with your inquiry!

We do not have an event listed for Creed in Nashville. On Ticketmaster's website, they have the event listed for the Sommet Center. This is not a Live Nation venue and we do not sell tickets for this venue. I apologize for any confusion.

Please respond to this e-mail if we can be of further assistance regarding this or any other inquiry.

Sincerely,
Tara
Live Nation Customer Care

A while back on Creed.com, the tickets for the final show on the tour in Nashville TN were announced to go on sale yesterday. But, that didn't happen. You guys only have Creed shows up until October 4th, but there is a few shows after that. Can you please shed some light on what is going on here?
Thanks.

I just went to ticketmaster, and they don't have anything but VIP packages for Nashville, and Atlanta tickets just redirects you to I Love All Access's login page for VIP tickets. C'mon Creed, quit shitting on us and get this fixed.

(On a side note, looks like some of us are getting Creed tickets without Live Nation's shitty ass fees *blows a load* haha)
________
Full melt hash

Last edited by austin. : 03-13-2011 at 07:40 PM.
Old 06-04-2009, 07:12 PM   #20
skyguy86
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by austin.) Uhhh.....

Read the bottom part first then the top. I emailed Live Nation about the Nashville Show. And here is what I got. Can someone explain what this means please?

Dear Patron,

Thank you for contacting Live Nation Customer Care with your inquiry!

We do not have an event listed for Creed in Nashville. On Ticketmaster's website, they have the event listed for the Sommet Center. This is not a Live Nation venue and we do not sell tickets for this venue. I apologize for any confusion.

Please respond to this e-mail if we can be of further assistance regarding this or any other inquiry.

Sincerely,
Tara
Live Nation Customer Care

A while back on Creed.com, the tickets for the final show on the tour in Nashville TN were announced to go on sale yesterday. But, that didn't happen. You guys only have Creed shows up until October 4th, but there is a few shows after that. Can you please shed some light on what is going on here?
Thanks.

I just went to ticketmaster, and they don't have anything but VIP packages for Nashville, and Atlanta tickets just redirects you to I Love All Access's login page for VIP tickets. C'mon Creed, quit shitting on us and get this fixed.

(On a side note, looks like some of us are getting Creed tickets without Live Nation's shitty ass fees *blows a load* haha)
wow thats a really confusing update but extremely helpful to anyone in that area! Thanks for the heads up, Austin! Btw, can u give me the live nation email address? I can't find it on their website lol. Any more updates?
Old 06-04-2009, 07:13 PM   #21
skyguy86
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by crdfan7) Whats up with the atlanta show? It was supposed to go on sale last month and then went to tbd on the regular dates and coming soon on vip.
Yeah same thing for the Irvine show that I'm waiting on. I think a lot of shows are still like that but I have no idea what's going on. I'll keep updating if I find any news.
Old 06-04-2009, 07:16 PM   #22
skyguy86
USER INFO »

UPDATE:

Irvine show now has a general ticket onsale date on livenation.com. It's June 27. Anyone else have news?
Old 06-04-2009, 07:43 PM   #23
skyguy86
USER INFO »

Ok so I thought I would update this thread with info on all the shows which I Love All Access still has posted as "Coming Soon" Live Nation is the general sale website, so here's the update as of today:

August 25 Show in Michigan-General tickets are gonna go onsale on June 20 at 10:00am EASTERN TIME. VIP packages still read "Coming Soon"

September 2 Show in Ohio-General tickets still read "Onsale Date TBD" and VIP packages still read "Coming Soon"

September 11 Show in Georgia-General tickets still read "Onsale Date TBD" and VIP packages still read "Coming Soon"

September 30 Show in California-General tickets are gonna go onsale on June 27 at 10:00am PACIFIC TIME. VIP Pacakages still read "Coming Soon"

October 2 Show in Utah-Live Nation does not have a listing for this show at all. VIP Packages still read "Coming Soon"

October 3 show in Colorado-General tickets are gonna go onsale on June 27 at 10:00am MOUNTAIN TIME. VIP packages still read "Coming Soon"

The following shows do not have listings on the Live Nation website for general tickets. They also all read "Coming Soon" for VIP packages:

October 6 in Minnesota
October 7 in Nebraska
October 9 in Oklahoma
October 10 in Missouri
October 14 in Tennessee

All info is as of 4:42pm PACIFIC TIME on June 4. General ticket info is from livenation.com, and VIP package info is from iloveallaccess.com. Let's keep this thread updated for everyone as news becomes available!
Old 06-04-2009, 09:35 PM   #24
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

thanks for the update
Old 06-04-2009, 10:29 PM   #25
skyguy86
USER INFO »

no problem! I wanna help out anyone who wants to see Creed
Old 06-04-2009, 11:35 PM   #26
austin.
USER INFO »

[email protected]

Live Nation email. I wish someone would release some news about Nashville tix or really any tickets that aren't gunna go on sale by Live Nation. I doubt the Somett Center is the only arena that isn't gunna have tickets for Creed on sale by Live Nation.
October 6-14 and maybe Atlanta are the tickets that are gunna have trouble from Live Nation I think. Which is bad for me. Because Atlanta and Nashville are both within a 8 hour drive.
________
Ferrari F1 643 History

Last edited by austin. : 03-13-2011 at 07:40 PM.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:43 PM   #27
skyguy86
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by austin.) [email protected]

Live Nation email. I wish someone would release some news about Nashville tix or really any tickets that aren't gunna go on sale by Live Nation. I doubt the Somett Center is the only arena that isn't gunna have tickets for Creed on sale by Live Nation.
October 6-14 and maybe Atlanta are the tickets that are gunna have trouble from Live Nation I think. Which is bad for me. Because Atlanta and Nashville are both within a 8 hour drive.
Awesome thanks!

And yeah that is odd. It seems like Wind-Up (I can only assume they play a role in booking venues) is not communicating well with Live Nation or I Love All Access because there are A LOT of contradicting and missing dates and times and onsale dates. Hopefully someone will sort it out soon. I'll keep updating this thread as info becomes available!
Old 06-07-2009, 07:39 PM   #28
skyguy86
USER INFO »

UPDATE:

I was wondering (as I'm sure a lot of people were) about online service fees and taxes about the VIP packages. I emailed I Love All Access and got this reply:

"Nope! No service charges, fees, or taxes. The prices we post online are all-inclusive.

Thank you for your question."
Old 06-08-2009, 01:52 PM   #29
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by skyguy86) no problem! I wanna help out anyone who wants to see Creed
yeah me too brother say i thanks for your time research and updates here at thee feed
Old 06-08-2009, 07:41 PM   #30
skyguy86
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) yeah me too brother say i thanks for your time research and updates here at thee feed
Most definately. In fact, here's the latest show update. I've only included shows which have changed since my last update, so check to see if any of the shows effecting you have been updated:

August 25 show in Michigan-Public onsale is up at Live Nation for June 20 at 10:00AM EASTERN TIME. VIP Packages are still "coming soon"

September 11 show in Georgia- Public onsale is up at Live Nation for June 30 at 10:00AM EASTERN TIME. VIP Packages still say "coming soon"

These updates are accurate as of 4:41PM PACIFIC TIME. If anyone has any further updates post em here!