++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 04-23-2003, 01:37 PM   #16
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Yeah, the lyrics is REALY good, but do you have a membership in CreedINK....As I told you before, I'm a platunum!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 04-24-2003, 01:19 AM   #17
Chris98GT
USER INFO »
Heard something from MOP on the radio way back in the day.... didn't care for it.... somehow listened to Human Clay when it came out, thought it rocked so I bought it. Then in '99 I went with the g/f to a concert promoting Human Clay, got hooked, and the rest is history.
Old 04-24-2003, 01:54 AM   #18
hide_tremonti
USER INFO »
I heard the chugging in "Higher" and thought that Tremonti's tone rocked.

Old 04-24-2003, 07:55 AM   #19
hotforscott
USER INFO »
I absolutely love them. Yes, I have a Platinum Creedink Membership.
Old 04-24-2003, 11:47 AM   #20
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by hotforscott
I absolutely love them. Yes, I have a Platinum Creedink Membership.

Platinum here to Love them YOU BET!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 04-24-2003, 12:27 PM   #21
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
basically, in a short post, it was when I listened to Higher the first time: Stapp´s voice, Mark´s tone, that intro from Flip and the lyrics!
Old 04-24-2003, 12:50 PM   #22
Wadrick
USER INFO »
Currently:
the first Creed song that I heard was Higher. I heard it on the radio, and was thike, these guys are awesome!! My friend has the CD and we listened to it every day, while we worked that summer. I started to play the guitar, and I learned a lot of their songs, and al that.

But what makes me like them now, is that they have very positive messages in like all of their songs, and they have helped me through tough times in my life, and they give me a sense of rejouvination, and they make me stronger, and they let me know who I am am and why I am here, and more importantly, Waht's this Life For.

Other then that they suck
Old 04-24-2003, 09:21 PM   #23
whitebird
USER INFO »
I had been listening to the band The Doors thru a very tough time in my life. I had spiritually connected with their music and the lyrics. It had a quality that reached me deep inside. I had purchased all their CD's and then Creed came out. Somehow The Doors seemed to lead me directly into the music of Creed. There was something that connected the two. The voices of the lead singers Jim Morrison and Scott Stapp were somehow similar.

After I had started purchasing the music of Creed and had found I loved their music, I heard that Scott Stapp too had some sort of connection to the music of The Doors. I have never heard just what that unusual connection is, but I would really like to find out some day. He sang with the remaining members of The Doors, and I was able to see it on TV. I'm not sure what it was, there was just something about that performance that struck a note in me. Maybe some day I'll find out the answer.
Old 04-24-2003, 09:23 PM   #24
Tremontichik006
USER INFO »
i think i was in 4th or 5th grade when m.o.p. came out. so one day my dad was driving me somewhere and creed came on and may dad said "this band rocks" and so we were listening to m.o.p. and i really liked it too. but back then i was into all of that nsync and backstreet boy stuff so really didnt care to much for rock then. but then once i heard higher i was turned on to creed and became addicted! so i really have my dad to thank for it!
Sometimes I feel like giving up yeah
I said sometimes I feel like giving up
Old 04-30-2003, 12:51 PM   #25
farmgirl
USER INFO »
Currently:
Hi All!

My hubby actually introduced me to Creed. (Not literally, OMG!!! I wish!) We were at Best Buy and he bought Human Clay as soon as it came out. I said, Who is that by, and he said Creed, they're really good! So we listened to it on the way home (hour drive) and I was hooked. I found out they had a prior release and went out and got MOP immediately. I haven't stopped listening to Creed since and love their music so much.

I never did give hubby the cd back. They're mine, all mine!!! LOL
If he is good, he can borrow them, no wait, he can get another copy for himself.

(Creed Rocks)

Rose
Old 05-05-2003, 09:15 AM   #26
Thomas
USER INFO »
It was the same day that Brazil beat Turkey in the World Cup last year (towards the end of June) and i had been playing snooker with my mate before going to watch the game. We were driving back into town in his car and he decided to put some music on and he put Weathered. He skipped to track 6 (My Sacrifice) and i told him it was possibly one of one best songs i had ever heard. He then played track 5 (One Last Breath) and i was once again blown away (at the time i thought OLB was better but now My Sacrifice is my fave). I then decided to invest in the album and loved it so much i went out and bought the others.

I will always be grateful to my friend for that day.

Cheers
Old 05-05-2003, 10:18 AM   #27
Wadrick
USER INFO »
Currently:
yeah, afer I heard higher, i got into creed through my friends, because i was not allowed to buy any other their CDs at my house. my parents don't like them, but they would love them to death, if they knew the good that creed has done for me.
Old 05-06-2003, 11:20 AM   #28
creedgirl111
USER INFO »
I was watching WWE one day and they were playing the theme song for the new PPV. I heard the song and was just like, "Wow..." Then they said the song was called My Sacrifice from some band that I'd never heard of called Creed. That weekend I went out and bought the CD and I've been a huge Creed fan ever since. I find it kind of scary thinking I had never heard of Creed before My Sacrifice. **shudders**

~For we have crossed many oceans
~And we labor in between
~In life there are many quotients
~And I hope I find the mean
Old 05-10-2003, 01:47 AM   #29
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
this is a unique story.
one day my older brother brought home a cd from some band. at that time i didnt like rock music. he was like this is creed. i was like who is that? so one day while he was giving me a ride home from school, he put the cd in. the cd was human clay. the track was 4- say i. thats when i was floored. ive never heard such an awesome guitar. most people fall in love with creed because of the lyrics. i love the lyrics too, but what i love most of all are the guitar parts. they are so good, second to none. the only guitar parts that rival are other creed songs. mark tremonti is the best guitarist in rock. the mixture of the heartful lyrics and the hard riffs is so unique. no other band can do that except for the greatest band out there, CREED.
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new
Old 05-10-2003, 02:47 PM   #30
Sheila63
USER INFO »
I agree with you, facelessman, Mark is an awesome guitar player!! Combine that with the lyrics and you have fantastic music!!

Welcome to the board too. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Relearn Love