++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 08-12-2010, 02:04 AM   #61
nagpo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: New Creed Song Confirmed!

I'm getting this feeling that things have not changed that much with Stapp. It would only take a day to go into the studio and put down the vocals.
Old 08-12-2010, 05:46 AM   #62
BSC
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Agent D) Wow, that's surprisingly negative. This band is so badly mismanaged. How do you not finish the song in time? And why is Michael only hopeful we'll hear the song "someday"? We went from getting a new single to possibly never hearing the song for the rest of our lives?

I can imagine it's quite easy for them to run out of time in a studio.

They had a majorily tight deadline in the first place, and you can't really predict how many takes you're gonna get your part done in.

I think we will hear it, regardless if it's a single or not, just because it's not recorded doesn't mean the guys can't play it out on tour.
Old 08-12-2010, 03:29 PM   #63
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) I don't know why they can't just rent a studio and have Stapp go in and do vocals. I guess that would just be too sensible and make fans too happy.
just like everything else in our life since and sensible, its going roll out the red carpet for us, after the tour is over with, and another mountain becomes a mile stone, and this conflict, see its already be overcome again and again and again... the guys will get in the studio, and do their best and get it wrapped up, its like one of those things you expect to go perfect, simple is that, but has unexpected twist, as the war we are overcomers of and minsters of fire, things hit without warning, now i may be going to extremes, just over one song and using of q examples, but i pray minsters in JESUS NAME, anyways, following strong those meassures paul spoke of, its very different, than direct command from God most of us just do, PRAISE JESUS, but when those meassures are taking place and your life work food drink are surrounding theme, you may say lord i,ll do whatever just tell me, GOD is walking right with you, so he will put the needs of others first before even from the most tiny degree, and go miles out of the way, to get to word in just 2 word in to one soul or a family member for that matter, and your threw off track in warfare going like THE WORD SAYS YOUR GOD Will Be With You Were The Angels Wont Tread PRAISE JESUS, THOSE who Be Able To Stand PRAISE JESUS, will always circle around, within those meassures is a lot of preversance still, just comes faster and harder, within short periods, now lets all move forward in orderly fashion, my fellow creed fans, PRAISE JESUS, We Have Come, took alot to do just that, im sure the new creed song will be out, IN GODS ordained time, he put the stars in the sky numbered theme and gave,em all a name, PRAISE JESUS, creed is the band with the GOD like visual there in case nobody has,nt noticed, and im damn proud of it the world and its views are misconception and as the WORD TELL US AS HE TOLD US, my freedom fighters, the world will take up for its own,
Old 08-24-2010, 01:59 AM   #64
King Oropher
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) I'm getting this feeling that things have not changed that much with Stapp. It would only take a day to go into the studio and put down the vocals.

agreed
Old 08-24-2010, 03:00 AM   #65
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »

You guys are unbelievable.

One Nation. Indivisible.
Old 08-24-2010, 12:13 PM   #66
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dark_Knight) You guys are unbelievable.

Old 08-24-2010, 01:10 PM   #67
VJ Raven
USER INFO »

The song will be out when it's out. *shrugs* Maybe Scott will sing it during his acoustic tour? It's possible...

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing.
~Me~

Music is vital to life, as vital as breathing.
~Me~

Old 08-24-2010, 09:36 PM   #68
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by VJ Raven) The song will be out when it's out. *shrugs* Maybe Scott will sing it during his acoustic tour? It's possible...
no i doubt it that songs for creed, AND Special One Unlike The Freaking Others, I DOUBT He Will Be Having On His Solo, Tour, AND I,LL TELL YOU ANOTHER THING, I ONLY PUT UP WITH YOUR STUFF, BECAUSE I HAVE A HEART, I DONT FEAR YOU, YOU CARBON COPY VENOM, LEAVE OUR HEADS ALONE YOU DARK FALSE SPIRT CLOUD, AND LEAVE MY KIDS ALONE, I BIND YOUR KINGDOM IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES YOU LIFE TAKER IN JESUS NAME, I BIND YOUR KINGDOM I CLOSE YOUR DOORS IN JESUS NAME AND I OPENS HEAVENS DOOR, IN JESUS NAME, NO WEAPONS FORM SHALL PROSPER ALL SIN TO MEN SHALL BE FORGIVEN EXCEPT BLASPHEMY FOR THE PRECIOUS HOLY GHOST, We dont wanna here your false tears and non stop whining, CONFUSING SPIRT PART FROM CREED FEED AND THIS SANCTUARY IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, NO WEAPONS FORMED SHALL PROSPER, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, IN ALL THINGS, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH, AS WE RISE TODAY, I SERVE THE MASTER, Ya,alls WHO TELLS, Me WE ARE THE OVERCOMERS TODAY FOR TODAY IS THE DAY OF SALVATION, Lifes Hard Enough False One, WITHOUT THE MISERY YOU BRING UPON THE INOCENT, soon they will come a day, when we will meet again, and i want you to look me in the eye without shivering, then go do your demonic witch craft in a corner, THATS JUST A COVER UP TO WHAT YOU ARE FALSE SPIRT, THAT WILL DECIVE MANY, I OWN MY BROTHER, I BABTISED HE, i,ll be wating right here for ya, to touch any of us, AND JESUS WILL GIVE US THE STRENGETH TO GO ABOUT OUR DAY TO DAY LIFES IN OUR WORKS AND IN HIM, u poltergiest, plauge
Old 08-25-2010, 03:02 AM   #69
Stevensonart
USER INFO »

I'm Confused.
Old 08-25-2010, 11:27 AM   #70
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Stevensonart) I'm Confused.
me to this morning im just looking for some common since, and im finding none, sometimes you gotta pray and DO WHAT YOU MUST, when you Must, man your cool and alright, aint got no probleams with you, :
Old 08-25-2010, 11:48 AM   #71
kharding
USER INFO »

The reason you are confused is because truly amazing is talking. Trulyamazing is by far the worst poster on here. Every time I see one of his post i can not get past the first sentence. The post are horribly written. The structure, grammar and spelling is horrible. Half the time they don't even make sense.
Old 08-25-2010, 11:54 AM   #72
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by kharding) The reason you are confused is because truly amazing is talking. Trulyamazing is by far the worst poster on here. Every time I see one of his post i can not get past the first sentence. The post are horribly written. The structure, grammar and spelling is horrible. Half the time they don't even make sense.
IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN DONT LET THOSE DOORS KICK YOUR ASS ON THE WAY OUT, I BIND YOU IN JESUS NAME FOWL SPIRT OF THE FALSE GOD, I BIND YOUR KINGDOM IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, do you come here to talk about scott OR TRY TO OVERCOME ME, YOUR MASK IS THEN I BIND YOU IN JESUS NAME I CLOSE THE DOORS OF YOUR KINGDOM IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AND I HOPE HEAVENS DOORS, FOR WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED, everybody know smart ones well edcuated ones, I CANT SPELL NOTHING HAS CHANGED MUCH SINCE THIS HAS IT,
Old 08-25-2010, 01:58 PM   #73
nagpo
USER INFO »

lol. "i bind you in jesus name".
Old 08-25-2010, 04:40 PM   #74
KaneHusky
USER INFO »

I couldn't help but reply... Seriously, wtf TrulyAmazing? Have you ever heard of a PERIOD? Take a breath every now and again. Breathe... Slowly... There ya go.
Old 08-25-2010, 05:41 PM   #75
Creed009
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN DONT LET THOSE DOORS KICK YOUR ASS ON THE WAY OUT, I BIND YOU IN JESUS NAME FOWL SPIRT OF THE FALSE GOD, I BIND YOUR KINGDOM IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, do you come here to talk about scott OR TRY TO OVERCOME ME, YOUR MASK IS THEN I BIND YOU IN JESUS NAME I CLOSE THE DOORS OF YOUR KINGDOM IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AND I HOPE HEAVENS DOORS, FOR WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED, everybody know smart ones well edcuated ones, I CANT SPELL NOTHING HAS CHANGED MUCH SINCE THIS HAS IT,

Which brings me to my next point: DON'T SMOKE CRACK!