++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 06-05-2004, 03:46 PM   #61
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
It does indeed. But at least they both will still be making music. I'm happy about that .
Old 06-05-2004, 07:03 PM   #62
ggp2004
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Creedrox) I knew it was going to happen. It was for the reasons I said as well. The final straw was Chicago.

To all of you who said get over it(Chicago) didn't understand how big that show was. That show ended my favorite band of all time. Had Stapp not gotten in to dugs and alcohol our favorite band would probably be touring right now and have a fourth album already out.

I had a bad feeling when I was there, I could sense that was it, Creed was done. He let down Mark, Flip, and Brett as well as thousands of fans.

I understand what you mean about thinking something wasn't right. I saw them in Tampa in November of 02, Scott seemed really drunk or something. He messed up some words and just didn't act the way he had the times I had previously seen them.I blew it off as him having a bad night or something but it stayed in the back of my mind and not long after that I started hearing rumors about trouble so I think there were probably a lot of us afraid it might come to this.
Old 06-05-2004, 09:49 PM   #63
Creedrox
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) It does indeed. But at least they both will still be making music. I'm happy about that .

Yeah I know. But Creed was something special. They put on better live shows than ANYONE! I am glad I got to see them though. Every concert I went to they were amazing except the last one. I wish wind-up would do a live DVD or something. Or a live album.