++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 10-26-2007, 06:20 AM   #1831
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

October 26th

"Lived not learned."

God wants us to be prepared to do good works. Thankfully he gave us the Scriptures. Today we have the Bible translated into many different languages, dialects, and versions. Rather than a threat, this is a great blessing. But we must remember that the goal of Scripture is not to be learned but to be lived. God intended his Word to be practical truth; a gift that prepares us to do every good work.

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

2 Timothy 3:16-17

Heaven

Old 10-27-2007, 07:08 AM   #1832
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

October 27th

"The word of God."

How often do you let God do major surgery on your spirit as his Spirit uses the Word to encourage, judge, motivate, convict, instruct, and inspire? With such a great tool so readily at hand for most of us, let's not let a day go by that we don't let God use his word on our hearts.

The word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

Hebrews 4:12

Heaven

Old 10-28-2007, 07:22 AM   #1833
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

October 28th

"Fall is upon us."

As the seasons change, the leaves fall, and the grass dies, we are reminded once again of how short our lives are. Despite the rapid advancements of technology, our deepest needs are addressed only by the eternal and proven will of God in Scripture.

All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of the Lord stands forever.

1 Peter 1:24-25

Heaven

Old 10-28-2007, 12:03 PM   #1834
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Family Blessings

Glory To God Brother David AINT NOTHING LIKE GODS FAMILY Amen for everybody is called is not to the same salvations path Or the same church by no means BUT A FAMILY OF GOD IS STRONG my brother Just Like This Place where we,ve of all met and growed AND GLORY TO THE MOST HIGH we all have diffrent lifes outside her but the awsome thing we come together HERE IN ONE AND IN UNTIY and we see a lot of changes and with changes again comes the constant need of complaint there is always something GLORY TO GOD i,ve prayed with my friends AND SAID LET THE PRAYERS OF OUR NEEDS THIS DAY AND HOUR GLORY TO GOD WHERE THE PRAYERS ARE GLORFIED IN TRUTH AND IN SPIRT when we suffer trials in our lifes and changes in our lifes we get advice from others on the way it should be and its easy to fall estray SO EVEN IN HOUR OF GRIEFS AND STRUGGLES GLORY TO GOD when we cant always do what we want AND WE OUR SO BINDED UP when im going through changes i dont want my brothers or sisters to WORRY BUT YET TO PRAY AND KEEP GIVING GOD EVERLASTING GLORY it may take time and we mourn for that ALMIGHTY STRENGETH THAT COMETH FROM THE GOD WHO SETS UP ON HIGH YET WHO COMETH DOWN TO US ON LOW AND WHO HIDETH BEHINDS PILLARS OF DARKNESS AND HE IS A NEVER CHANGING GOD FOR HIS WORD MY BROTHER IS STEAL ARMOUR regardless what all we have been through what we have went through in the past and whats going on today IS THERE NEVER TIME WE HAVE NOT SEEN HIM PREVAIL WHEN CLOUDS OF DARKNESS COUSOMEDS US WHEN IT WAS HE AGAIN THAT WE CALLED UP ON IN OUR TIMES OF STRESS TIMES OF BROKNESS TIMES OF TROUBLE TIMES OF WEAKNESS SEEING WEAKNESS AND FEELING IT AS IF IT WERE THE ONE THAT HAD PREVAILED GLORY GOD THE BURDENS AND THE DOUBT AND THE WORRY WE,VE ALL HAD THOSE TIMES GLORY TO GOD BUT IF IT HAD NOT BEEN FOR THE PRAYERS THE ENCOURAGEMENT OF SHARING TRUTH AND FIGHTING IN CONSTANT WARS WE MAY HAVE WENT EASTRAY FROM THE TRUTH GLORY TO GOD and i love all my prayer warriors FOR THE WORD OF GOD IS LIFE , LETS KEEP GIVING GOD THE GLORY FOR ALL THINGS AND JUST REJOICE AND PRAISE HIM FOR ALL THE IMPOSSBILE TIMES HES PULLED US ALL THROUGH and not foucus on our present complaints GLORY TO GOD HE KNOWETH THEME loves ya all, GLORY TO GOD we somtimes enter in his almighty presence under his wings CRYING AND LEAVE LAUGHING GLORY TO GOD, Coming From The Book Of ISA, those who reap sow in tears shall reap laughter and Joy EVEN WHEN DARKNESS IS UPON THE LAND AND THE NATIONS For He Said When You See These things Come to pass wars hunger REJOICE for i,am with thee
Old 10-28-2007, 12:13 PM   #1835
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) October 17th

"Deliverance!"

No, not the backwoods banjo deliverance... lol... Where does true deliverance come from? Only from God. Salvation is found in God through deep reverential respect for his holiness and might, through living in covenant relationship with him, and through maintaining our focus on him. Any other roads to salvation and deliverance are false and ultimately prove themselves to be a snare.

The Lord confides in those who fear him; he makes his covenant known to them. My eyes are ever on the Lord, for only he will release my feet from the snare.

Psalm 25:14-15

Heaven

GLORY TO GOD Brother THE GOD WHO DELIVERS AND SAVES who set forth his son to die and to rise and set the captavies free from the leavings of herod and the time of constant war and bondage up on his people that the prophet daniel saw for the hearts were at war as well as the nations and in the nt jesus and spoke and said there shall be wars to the end but yet its not the end and by and by GOD IS THE SUSTAINER OF LIFE not the end of it ahab and eliijah meet 1 Kings 18,17,21
Old 10-29-2007, 06:21 AM   #1836
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

October 29th

"There are little things (and maybe some big things), that we keep from ever placing on that altar..."

Because God went first and sacrificed what is most precious to him to save us, he can ask us to surrender ourselves to him. Only one problem: The cotton-picking sacrifice wants to keep crawling off the altar!

I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - this is your spiritual act of worship.

Romans 12:1

Heaven

Old 10-29-2007, 07:48 AM   #1837
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) October 29th

"There are little things (and maybe some big things), that we keep from ever placing on that altar..."

Because God went first and sacrificed what is most precious to him to save us, he can ask us to surrender ourselves to him. Only one problem: The cotton-picking sacrifice wants to keep crawling off the altar!

I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - this is your spiritual act of worship.

Romans 12:1

Heaven

Old 10-30-2007, 06:24 AM   #1838
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

October 30th

"Departure."

Paul’s word departure in 2 Timothy 4:6 is freighted with significance. It means "loosing" or "unmooring." It’s a word he uses again when he sighs, "I am hard-pressed between the two, having a desire to depart and be with Christ". Departure is a nautical term that suggests "shipping out"; weighing anchor, slipping the lines that tether us to this world and getting underway. All voyages, however, are fraught with uncertainty, especially those that pass through waters never sailed before. We don’t fear death so much as we do the passage. Who knows what dangers lie ahead?

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Psalm 23:4

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

John 14:1-3

Heaven

Old 10-30-2007, 07:35 AM   #1839
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Amen brother david amen im press for time this morning glory to god i like the scriptures u used for the name EMANUEL FOR HE IS WITH US We,ve got a firey furnace we,ve got a walk through EVERYDAY in the world we live in and its divine to know the sword walks with us and understands and armour GLORY TO GOD blessings bro david ,
Old 10-31-2007, 06:27 AM   #1840
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

Halloween 2007

"The reality of trouble."

When the reality of trouble hits your life, what is your first reaction? For those of us who lack confidence in the midst of crisis, it’s time to wake up to the capacity of God to intervene and help us in times of trouble. Stop struggling against the problem, take a deep breath, and put your hands down. Be still!

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

"Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Psalm 46:1,10

Heaven

Old 11-01-2007, 06:24 AM   #1841
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

November 1st

"Do your chores!"

Have you ever faced an unwanted chore and felt as if it were the last thing on earth you wanted to do? Mowing the lawn, doing the wash, cleaning the house after a long day/week day can make us feel like procrastinating. Remember the parable of the two sons in the vineyard? God is interested in our faith and obedience... not just our good intentions. Be faithful in your duties not just your word.

He answered and said, “I will not,” but afterward he regretted it and went.

Matthew 21:29

Old 11-02-2007, 06:18 AM   #1842
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

November 2nd

"Grow up already."

At some point in our lives, we pass from thinking only of ourselves to thinking of others. We become less defensive and more peaceful. We admit when we are wrong, and we affirm others in their opinions. The Apostle Paul says that we must come to a place in our lives where we put aside childish things. Christian maturity comes when we begin to think less of self, more of those around us.

Surely I have behaved and quieted myself, as a child that is weaned of his mother: my soul is even as a weaned child.

Psalm 131:2

Heaven

Old 11-03-2007, 06:23 AM   #1843
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

November 3rd

"Pray for and bless every believer in the World."

Yes, there are things we don't like about our government. But God has truly blessed us to enjoy the protection of the authorities. But we also live in the time of some of the greatest persecution ever known in the Christian era. So as we pray for our leaders and thank God for our freedoms, let's not forget the persecuted church all over the world.

Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

Romans 13:1

Heaven

Old 11-03-2007, 08:05 PM   #1844
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Realtiy Of Trouble !!!

Yes indeed brother of david As The Bible Teaches and as all the prophets went through i have never really kwite read GLORY TO GOD where any one was never in a time of trouble or in a time of need or in a time of long suffering or in a time questioning or in a time of despair or in a time of grief AND GLORY TO GOD this would still be called The Good Book THE GOOD NEWS b/c the realtiy of life is bible like based LIFE IS FULL OF ALL THESE THINGS And when we get away from our strengeth OUR SHILED OUR PLACE REFUGE THAT YOU CAN LEAVE A ZILLON TIMES GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AND COME BACK A ZILLON TIMES AGAIN AND FIND YOURSELF and in these times of trouble again that the prophet daniel spoke of WAS LIKE A WAR OF REFUGE for the heartaches of gods people and his chosen and his warriors as the wars of helter keep repating themeselfs as if it were a broken record OH STOP CHILDREN WHATS THAT SOUND !!!! GLORY TO GOD AND HE IS STILL A GOD THAT DESENDS TO US FULLY IN OUR TIME OF TROUBLE IF WE BE IN TROUBLE HE DESENDS FULLY When Our Time Of Refuge Is Needed AND STILL THE GOD WHO STICKS TO HIS WORD To Protect All His Children from the false hoods that we see in great numbers today AND WE BE ACHING AND WE MAY BE IN TROUBLE but we suffer not in vain IF WE DO IT FOR HIS GLORY AND HIS TRUTH, To Him Alone Belongs The Glory!!!!
Old 11-03-2007, 08:20 PM   #1845
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Prophets False Dreams!!!!

JER,23,23,32 AM I A God At Hand Saith The Lord AND not A God Far Off Can Any Hide Himself In Secret Places THAT I SHALL NOT SEE HIM saith The Lord Of Host GLORYY i have heared what the prophets said that PROPHESY LIES IN MY NAME saying i have dreamed i have dreamed i believe the lord do saith to these people GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AND KEEP ON A DREAMING, how long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies yea they are prophets OF THE DECIT OF THEIR OWN HEART WHICH THINK TO CAUSE MY PEOPLE TO FORGET MY NAME By Their Dreams Which They Tell Every Man To His Neighbour AS THEIR FATHERS HAVE FORGOTTEN MY NAME For Baal The Prophet That Hath A Dream let him tell a dream AND HE THAT HATH MY WORD LIKE AS FIRE A SAITH THE LORD AND LIKE A HAMMER THAT BREAKETH A ROCK TO PIECES therefore i,am against the prophets saith the lord THAT STEAL MY WORDS EVERY ONE FROM HIS NEIGHBOUR BEHOLD I,am Against The Prophets saith the lord THAT USE THEIR TOUNGES AND SAY HE SAITH BEHOLD I,AM against theme That Prophesy False Dreams Saith The Lord And Do Tell Theme AND CAUSE MY PEOPLE TO ERR BY THEIR LIES AND BY THEIR LIGHTNESS yet i sent theme NOT NOR COMMANDED THEME NOT THEREFORE THEY SHALL NOT PROFIT THIS PEOPLE At all saith the Lord,