++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 12-06-2004, 09:52 AM   #106
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo PRAISE JESUS, He Knows, What We Are In Need Of Before We Like Asketh, GOLDEN RULE, Ask And It Shall Be Given Seek And You Shall Find Knock Of Course And It Shall Be Open For Everone That Asks Shall Indeed Get It, And He That Seeks Shall Find It And To Him That Knocks It Shall Be Opened PRAISE JESUS, HE IS LORD
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-07-2004, 06:30 AM   #107
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

December 7th

"To everything, turn, turn, turn,
There is a season, turn, turn, turn,
And a time to every purpose under heaven"

Grief has its season, but then it is time to move on to another. God wants us to wipe our tears, move on, and be redemptive to other grieving people.

A time to cry and a time to laugh. A time to grieve and a time to dance.

Ecclesiastes 3:4

Heaven

Old 12-07-2004, 03:48 PM   #108
creedsister
USER INFO »
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-08-2004, 06:21 AM   #109
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

December 8th

"A passion for Jesus."

I don't want to be any more exclusive than Jesus. But I do want to hear his voice. He calls me to find the way to the Father through him. I must also know that others must know him to find their way to the Father, too. How can we not be more passionate about those around us who do not really know Jesus as their Savior, Redeemer, Brother, and Lord? How can the first four books of our New Testament lie unread?

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

John 14:6

Heaven

Old 12-08-2004, 11:02 AM   #110
creedsister
USER INFO »
I Know It HE ROCKS, Encourage Each Other All Are Brothers And Sisters, in there walk today, And Call Up That X Friend Thats Hated You For Years And Say Jesus Loves You Man, PRAISE JESUS,
Old 12-09-2004, 06:32 AM   #111
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

December 9th

"His life becomes real in us."

We take on Jesus' character (bear fruit) by remaining intimately connected to him. The distance between heaven and earth is not so great when heaven lives within us. In John 14, Jesus reminded us that if we will obey him, he will come and live in us and will reveal himself to us. So as we obey him, we know him better.

[Jesus said,] "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. This is to my Father's' glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples."

John 15:5 and 8

Heaven

Old 12-09-2004, 12:02 PM   #112
creedsister
USER INFO »
AMEN...... Thou Sayest That i,am a king to this end was i born and for this cause came i into this world that i should bear witnesss unto the truth Everyone That Is Of The Truth Heareth My Voice, Let Ye The Body Be Taken Over By Christ His Blood His Victory The Truth For He Is The Only Truth The Way And The Light As We Walk In Darkness 9 times out of a 10 More Time Then We Walk In The Light, But If The Truth Has Taken Over The Body No Darkness Can There Be And For Those That Walk Not In The Light Only Darkness Will They See, FOR IT Was He That Overcame The World So That Would All Could Live And Overcome So What Is Taught Today Only The Things That He Died For And Over Came, Love One Another Rejoice In Each Others Tears And Alfictions And Trials Dont Be Shy In These Days To Tell Each Other That Hey Im In A Valley To Today But Yet Know What The Truth Is That My Saviour Walked That Valley Too Not Only To Save Us And For Victory LORD KNOWS TODAY That Were All Trying To See Better Days AMEN !!! Just Know That He Walks With Us Each And Everyday And If He Overcame The World Im Sure He Can Take Care Of Us all, PRAISE JESUS
Old 12-10-2004, 06:18 AM   #113
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

December 10th

"Practice what you/he preach."

Jesus is that prophet like Moses. He has come and taught us God's truth. He has taught us with his words recorded in the Gospels. He has taught us with his example, through the deeds he has done. He is teaching us through his abiding presence in us and through the Spirit he has given us. But he teaches us most effectively when we put into practice what he has said.

The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like [Moses] from among your own brothers. You must listen to him.

Deuteronomy 18:15

Heaven

Old 12-10-2004, 01:04 PM   #114
creedsister
USER INFO »
Old 12-11-2004, 09:57 AM   #115
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

December 11th

"I, stand alone?"

Often friends desert us, allies are hard to find, and we stand alone in what we do, right or wrong. Sometimes we face the music for sins we have committed. Other times we stand alone for something we believe in. Comfort comes to us when we realize that, no matter how many earthly friends desert us, God is always standing right beside us. We need face no trial alone. Whether we have sinned or stood up for what is right, God will be near to us, to protect and defend.

I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me: no man cared for my soul.

Psalm 142:4

Heaven

Old 12-11-2004, 11:50 AM   #116
creedsister
USER INFO »
When The Lord Your God Be For You No One Can Be Against Ya,
Old 12-11-2004, 12:17 PM   #117
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
, Heaven...as you said...none of us is truely ever "alone"...
Old 12-11-2004, 12:43 PM   #118
creedsister
USER INFO »
Old 12-12-2004, 08:43 AM   #119
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

December 12th

"God forgives all sins."

Sin will always be an offensive word. The word sin implies the violation of an objective and absolute standard or code for behavior established by God. We almost instinctively feel this to be an infringement on our rights. Yet such an attitude displays a terrible misunderstanding of sin and an underestimation of God. The Bible teaches that God is concerned about sin, not to limit our freedom and enjoyment of life, but because sin is a disease of the soul that destroys our lives and leads to spiritual death.

No matter how deep the stains of your sins, I can remove it. I can make you as clean as freshly fallen snow.

Isaiah 1:18

Heaven

Old 12-12-2004, 11:32 AM   #120
creedsister
USER INFO »