++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 02-17-2009, 07:48 PM   #1
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Enough To Know

....Oh Im Sure Sorry So Sorry CANT, Sugar Coat His Sweet Lips Of Victory Even ...When It Seems Oh The Last Of Me I sware Oh, Sware You Know Just What You do sweet lips of victory Hush Oh Hush The Sweet WORDS Of Truth Oh Josphes Dream Speak To The Ohhhh..The Last Standing Today Oh Im Alright And I,ll Get I,ll By Oh Yes I,ll Get I,ll By And I,ll Stand High Oh..That Sweet By And By Oh A SHAKING Reed In The Wind Just A Shaking Reed In The Wind Twisted And Burdens Only He CAN Bear Surley It Comes To No Surpise For Oh Just A Carpteners Son Only He Can Feel The Hunger And Oh The Desire Oh THAT yet Still Yet Still CAN,T Be Filled Only He Can Do Something Thats Never Been Done Before Oh Never Been Done Before Some Would Call Me A Liar Oh Yes A Liar If I Yelled Only He Can Restore And Pick Up It Up Oh All Up Again And Again And Again And AGAIN Oh He Yes He Can Again And Again And AGAIN Try Oh Try The The Truth Oh And Let The Rest Go...So I,ll Go Strait To The Point And By Pass ITS JUST Enough To Know That There Our Angels ALL About Me I Got To Kness And Oh Lord They Still To Know How To Bend And Oh Lord I Got A Head And Oh Yes It Still Knows How To Bow And There Is A Honky Tonk Dove OH Lord Who We Know Has Never Seen Yet A Sober Day Who Will Sing With Me Up On My Shoulder, Oh.... And Its Just Enough To Know Thou Art My God Who Knows Not Corruption For The Broken And Hopeless Oh And Yes Its Just Enough To Know That Where Ever I Go If I Desend Up On High Or Low Oh Lord You Know Where That Is I, Know You Will Surley Find Me And Its Just Enough A Know THERE Are Angels All About Me I Got To Kness To Fall Up On And My Head Knows How To Bow Before You And The Dove Upon My Shoulder Takes Me And those Who Know That Doves Song Home From Upon My Shoulder ..It Is pure Simplticy And Just Enough To Know....