++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 04-09-2006, 07:20 PM   #1
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I Am God.

The bible says that God created us in his image, and I also heard in Kindergarden that there is a little bit of God in all of us.

Therefor after calculating my evidence, I have come to the conclusion that I am infact God.

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 04-09-2006, 08:45 PM   #2
bilal
USER INFO »
Re: I Am God.

well..........its also written in Holy Quran that Allah created man on his own image..........i dont know about the part of being some god in every human beings............but surly its written in Holy Quran that Allah is closer to every man than his jugilar artry (sory for spelling)................
Old 04-09-2006, 08:48 PM   #3
Xterminator27
USER INFO »

Im talking about God, not Allah.

You know, the white guy with the big white beard as opposed to the brown guy with the turban.

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 04-09-2006, 09:10 PM   #4
bilal
USER INFO »

^ sorry to hear that man..................... i just posted the reference of Quran as the text was the same as in Bible............... thought it might interest those who seeks religion to understand it ...........not just for fun
Old 04-10-2006, 08:38 AM   #5
Justify
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) Im talking about God, not Allah.

You know, the white guy with the big white beard as opposed to the brown guy with the turban.

No one knows what God looks like.

Also, I'm a Christian not a muslim, but there is no need to insult people's beliefs with those kind of remarks.

And just because you learned something in Kindergarten doesn't mean it is true.
I think you need more evidence to prove you are God.
Matthew 11:30
His yoke is easy and his burden is light
Old 04-10-2006, 11:00 AM   #6
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) The bible says that God created us in his image, and I also heard in Kindergarden that there is a little bit of God in all of us.

Therefor after calculating my evidence, I have come to the conclusion that I am infact God.
YES MEH TOO LMAO So Now What ITS Time For Another Earthquake i,ve been upset latley
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 04-11-2006, 01:00 AM   #7
metalchris25
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) The bible says that God created us in his image, and I also heard in Kindergarden that there is a little bit of God in all of us.

You probably thought Santa Clause was real in kindergarten, too.
Old 04-11-2006, 01:04 AM   #8
metalchris25
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) Im talking about God, not Allah.

I am a Christian and if you knew anything at all about what you're saying, you would know that there aren't that big of differences between christianity and islam. (excluding the radicals on both sides)
Old 04-11-2006, 08:28 AM   #9
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by metalchris25) I am a Christian and if you knew anything at all about what you're saying, you would know that there aren't that big of differences between christianity and islam. (excluding the radicals on both sides)

i agreee metalchirs......and i respect what u said............... after reading this verse from Bible....i recalled a simmilar text in Quran....and so i posted it here for the interest of those who come here not just to say what they believe in but also listen to otheres beliefs too............i think that will only help us both in understanding our own religions very well............. as far as simiilarity goes in both religions.......i hope ull agree that as compared (with all due and humble respect) to hinduism or sikhism or those religions of China ......Islam and Christianity has same origins.........cause we both believe in the same initial history of the world...like the prophet hood of MOsses, or David or the Adam as the first man on earth......his exile from heavens to earth, Satan and belief in the existance of spirits(the ghosts as a specie liveing in the same planet with us but only invisible to human eye and matters like these ( thats what i think........ill be glad if u clear me if i am wrong)......i being a muslim.........its part of my belief to accept that Bible is the text of God....but yeh there are differences which i dont feell very right to discuss here in this thread as its not related to the topic.........but i myself do read all of ur posts here and i do find em all very interesting................
Old 04-11-2006, 11:19 PM   #10
SecretWeapon
USER INFO »

While you may laugh now, that's blaspheme and blaspheming is never a good idea.
Old 04-12-2006, 06:02 AM   #11
RalphyS
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by metalchris25) You probably thought Santa Clause was real in kindergarten, too.

Yes, I believed in Saint Nicolas, Father Christmas, the Easter Bunny and God, when I was younger, then I grew up and realised their all, religiously based, fantasy figures.

Ralphy's Cool Music Site www.aowekino.nl
Old 04-12-2006, 06:10 AM   #12
RalphyS
USER INFO »

Actually I saw a documentary on Belgian television yesterday about early Christianity, gnosticism and mythicism, and it stated that this was probably the original message of the historical Jesus or it was perceived as such by the followers of Jesus in the first century, that there is God in all of us and we all have to try and reach that part of ourself, much like the message of budhism. Our body is but human, but our spirit has a godlike quality, that we may be able to reach. Ofcourse this was a too dangerous trait for the early Church, if everybody could find God in himself, what would we need priests or the church for?

Ralphy's Cool Music Site www.aowekino.nl
Old 04-12-2006, 06:42 AM   #13
metalchris25
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) i agreee metalchirs......and i respect what u said............... after reading this verse from Bible....i recalled a simmilar text in Quran....and so i posted it here for the interest of those who come here not just to say what they believe in but also listen to otheres beliefs too............i think that will only help us both in understanding our own religions very well............. as far as simiilarity goes in both religions.......i hope ull agree that as compared (with all due and humble respect) to hinduism or sikhism or those religions of China ......Islam and Christianity has same origins.........cause we both believe in the same initial history of the world...like the prophet hood of MOsses, or David or the Adam as the first man on earth......his exile from heavens to earth, Satan and belief in the existance of spirits(the ghosts as a specie liveing in the same planet with us but only invisible to human eye and matters like these ( thats what i think........ill be glad if u clear me if i am wrong)......i being a muslim.........its part of my belief to accept that Bible is the text of God....but yeh there are differences which i dont feell very right to discuss here in this thread as its not related to the topic.........but i myself do read all of ur posts here and i do find em all very interesting................

A lot of people are too closed minded to take the time to even consider the possibility that maybe thier faith shouldn't be based on a single source. I don't claim to know everything about your faith but I've had some islamic friends. You're right this isn't the board for this, so I'll shut up now, but just so you know I am a Christian, and that's not gonna change.
Old 04-12-2006, 06:45 AM   #14
metalchris25
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by SecretWeapon) While you may laugh now, that's blaspheme and blaspheming is never a good idea.

I am not positive, but doesn't the Bible say that it's unforgivable? Again, I am not positive on this, but it seems I remember something about it.
Old 04-12-2006, 06:47 AM   #15
metalchris25
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by RalphyS) Yes, I believed in Saint Nicolas, Father Christmas, the Easter Bunny and God, when I was younger, then I grew up and realised their all, religiously based, fantasy figures.

I love the hat, man.