++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2003, 06:35 PM   #1
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Sal, next time do it right or nobody will ever read your post coz that thread is full! Sorry again for "stealing" the important stuff you find on net about our very favourite band:

Quote:
Re: Please Read -- Recent events cliff-notes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ideas of a "set-up" are crap. Mark has been telling everyone around him for weeks what was going on. That just happened to be the first time he was around fans. He did as he has always done, he was honest and to the point. For the record he could care less that the story was told. He never tried to hide it. It might have been easier for people to hold off till a statement was made by the band. But since Mark and Scott had not spoken in a couple weeks it could have dragged out forever. As to the phone call Diane got... who knows? Brian was at Mark's house the other night listening to the songs. Trust me folks...he's in. They have puchased a practice place to begin rehearsing. Things can always change, but as of last night he is definately in and is very excited about it. This is not from a phone call. I was there.

Michael

so, yep... for now, Creed is gone. From that puzzle (and I'm not wearing pink glasses) a reunion is possible only in a not so near future.

But things can chage. All it takes is swallowing your own pride.
Old 11-21-2003, 06:40 PM   #2
Said Eyes
USER INFO »
Wait, wait, wait. Brian?

Brian Marshall?
Old 11-21-2003, 06:45 PM   #3
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
How does anyone know that that guy is actually Michael Tremonti? There is probably a reason, but I haven't heard it and would like to know, if anyone can tell me.

So, jesus christ. I would like to hear something from Scott Stapp.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 11-21-2003, 06:50 PM   #4
creedsister
USER INFO »
i have not had nothing to say about any of this,,but i think i know just were your comeing from,,in stuff,,so my prayers are with all the guys for whatever the needs is at this time,,and as forest gump would say,,thats all i have to say about that,,,,,peace
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 11-21-2003, 06:56 PM   #5
creedlvr
USER INFO »
THIS SUCKS!!!!
Old 11-21-2003, 07:03 PM   #6
CollectiveSoul
USER INFO »
BRIAN MARSHALL INDEED!
Old 11-21-2003, 07:07 PM   #7
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
yep, Brian Marshall indeed.

Coz he is Michael Tremonti. The pit bulletin board was the first one to get popular and crowded, and he joined it as soon as it happened. He even posted family pics, if I remember correctly. And he looks like Mark! lol!
Old 11-21-2003, 07:12 PM   #8
Jez
USER INFO »
Finally! This would have been so much easier and much less painful for everyone if they would just go ahead and release the damn statement, instead of letting us get our hopes up that there is any kind of future.

Mark is not doing a SOLO album, at least not like one thinks of Solo (being backed by unnamed/unknown studio instrumentalists)

Mark and Flip, along with BRIAN MARSHALL are foming a completely new band, as yet unnamed.

Yes, Brian Marshall, former bass player of Creed....one and the same. Pretty farkin odd how things turn around, ain't it?

Creed~~Bullets
Old 11-21-2003, 07:13 PM   #9
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
I'm pasting my post from the Pit:

so, from what I got so far (unless I missed something here at the pit coz I'm catching up on CreedFeed and Tremonti.net)...

1)Michael didn't say in any moment, explicitally (sp?) that Creed is over.

2)He also didn't say if Mark and Stapp really argued, in a way that their friendship is over and that are hurt feelings left.

MICHAEL, send my hello from Brazil to Mark, please?

3)I read a post on flip online that Mark and Stapp played golf together the weekend the poker celeb show was recorded.

4)Michael implied that Mark took the decision sometime ago, but he didn't imply that the door is shut to Stapp for good.

Is that correct? or I did miss something?

And did somebody copied the chat session with Michael a couple nights ago?
Old 11-21-2003, 07:14 PM   #10
hayley
USER INFO »
This is unbelievable

Old 11-21-2003, 07:18 PM   #11
hayley
USER INFO »
WE NEED A STRAIGHT STORY HERE

Old 11-21-2003, 07:48 PM   #12
Jez
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-Tremonti_Fed+11-21-2003 04:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tremonti_Fed @ 11-21-2003 04:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I'm pasting my post from the Pit:

so, from what I got so far (unless I missed something here at the pit coz I'm catching up on CreedFeed and Tremonti.net)...

2)He also didn't say if Mark and Stapp really argued, in a way that their friendship is over and that are hurt feelings left.

MICHAEL, send my hello from Brazil to Mark, please?&nbsp;

3)I read a post on flip online that Mark and Stapp played golf together the weekend the poker celeb show was recorded.

4)Michael implied that Mark took the decision sometime ago, but he didn't imply that the door is shut to Stapp for good.

Is that correct? or I did miss something?

And did somebody copied the chat session with Michael a couple nights ago?[/b][/quote]
If you don't have the patience to read all the stuff at the pit, read the thread I started here yesterday that has THE ANSWERS.

No, Mark did

As well, he shouldn't get into details like that, and he didn't have to. Mark already said that he and Scott had parted ways.

No, that was Scott and Flip. NOT Mark

Michael did not imply that Mark made the decision that Stapp should be out of the band. NO ONE has said what the cause of this rift is...for all we know, Stapp very well could have been the one to make the choice to end it.

Creed~~Bullets
Old 11-21-2003, 07:55 PM   #13
hayley
USER INFO »
This is going to turn into a mess and I bet there are going to be several stories until one of the band members comes out and explains what is happening TO ALL OF THER FANS not just one. I wish they would hurry up and do that. If they are going to.

Old 11-21-2003, 08:09 PM   #14
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
uh, ok Jez. You got me wrong. But I failed to communicate my thoughts in a better way:

I read your thread, and I read a bit of the pit.

1- I read 2 quotes from Mark: one said it was over, other said it won't be the way we know it anymore. that's why I ASKED about Michael.

2- I agree. I didn't say it had to be the opposite way. I was ASKING coz if he had stated it the other way, more rumours would be flying out there.

3- ok, got it wrong. That's why I ASKED, once again.

4- I didn't refer to the decision of Stapp in or out, but to decision of starting a new band. Yet again, just another QUESTION.

I agree. Who knows? Maybe Stapp chose to be in permanent vacation, he has a son to educate as well. it can be his call. never meant the opposite
Old 11-21-2003, 08:42 PM   #15
Jez
USER INFO »
I wasn't being rude. I posted answers in bold so that you could tell the difference between questions and answers.
Sorry for trying to help.

Creed~~Bullets
Closed Thread