++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 06-27-2010, 07:50 PM   #1
nagpo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
How has the tour been for you?

Well? Any of you been to the concerts? Share your experience!
Old 06-30-2010, 10:58 AM   #2
My Sacrifice
USER INFO »
Re: How has the tour been for you?

I went to the Charlotte show and it was a blast! I was at the very front dead center directly in front of stapp.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:00 AM   #3
My Sacrifice
USER INFO »

It was a 75 min show, so we didn't get the full setlist. I was mildly surprised that they only played one song off full circle, but played faceless man and say I . I also got one of flips sticks at the end. Great time!
Old 06-30-2010, 11:02 AM   #4
My Sacrifice
USER INFO »

Stapp sounded muchbetter than he did in Clemson and atl on the full circle tour.
Old 06-30-2010, 05:09 PM   #5
nagpo
USER INFO »

That's so cool. I already bought my tickets for their Raleigh show. I didn't go to the Charlotte show because it didn't seem like a real concert to me. The Raleigh show will be my first concert ever actually. I'm pretty hyped about it. Me and my sis, who is also a fan are going together. Hope I get one of Tremontis picks or Flips drumming sticks. That would be a memento that would turn into a family heirloom lol.

Would you be going to the Raleigh show to, My Sacrifice? I know that atleast 3 users here live in NC.
Old 06-30-2010, 08:51 PM   #6
My Sacrifice
USER INFO »

Yes, I plan on going to that show. I was hoping to get pit tickets, but the best I could do was reserved
Old 06-30-2010, 09:05 PM   #7
My Sacrifice
USER INFO »

Maybe we could get together and tailgate. I'm bringing four people with me. Where are you sitting?
Old 06-30-2010, 09:07 PM   #8
My Sacrifice
USER INFO »

You will have a blast. Skillet is also going to be awesome. I've seen them three times.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:00 PM   #9
nagpo
USER INFO »

Yeah I couldn't get pit tickets either. I got reserved also. Section 8, Row p. Those were the best seats I could get. And I don't know if I have time to tailgate, my sister is underage so I'm going to have to keep an eye on her the entire time. We'll probably just get in get out, ya know.

Btw, would it be appropriate for me to wear a Weathered tour shirt to this concert? Also, will they be selling some Creed merch like shirts? I'll have to get me some of that.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:48 PM   #10
My Sacrifice
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) Yeah I couldn't get pit tickets either. I got reserved also. Section 8, Row p. Those were the best seats I could get. And I don't know if I have time to tailgate, my sister is underage so I'm going to have to keep an eye on her the entire time. We'll probably just get in get out, ya know.

Btw, would it be appropriate for me to wear a Weathered tour shirt to this concert? Also, will they be selling some Creed merch like shirts? I'll have to get me some of that.

Yeah, that's cool. I don't drink, so we will probably just eat some food before the show. I've seen plenty of weathered shirts and they will be selling merch inside, but a shirt will run you about $35. There will probably be people selling shirts outside afterwards for $10 (at least they were in Atlanta). I'm wearing a shirt that has my favorite My Sacrifice lyrics on the front, and a pic of Stapp on the back. So yeah, feel free to wear whatever you want.