++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 09-08-2008, 09:53 AM   #2236
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou)

Surely not...

Heaven

Old 09-08-2008, 10:32 AM   #2237
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
submit Your Will, PRAISE JESUS

GLORY TO GOD, At The Jesus Was Babtised A Voice Desended From The Heavens PROCLAMING HIS WILL WHY THIS IS MY BELOVED SON AND WHOM i,AM WELL PLEASED there is nothing more pleasing TO GOD than have a desire to without cease stay in his will WHEN THINGS ARE GOING ROUGH GLORY TO GOD FROM EVERY ASPECT OF LIFE WEAPONS BEING THROWED AT YOU RIGHT AND LEFT We Stop In Our Momeant Of Flesh And Contempt WHY OH LORD PRAISE JESUS He Has Been There AND MERCY SHALL FOLLOW THE SOUND OF THE CORNERSTONES NAME But we Are Quick To Forget In This Times Bub THE GOOD LORD Is Only Doing What We Ask Of Him IN THATS TO COUTINUALY PRESERVE US PRAISE JESUS To Be Not What We Wanna Be BUT TO BE WHAT HE WANTS US TO BE AGAIN WE MAY HAVE THE OVERCOMING POWER OF CHRIST DWELLING IN US BUT EVEN HE BROTHER SHOWED US EXAMPLE THAT YOU CANT TELL THE MOLDER WHAT TO DO WITH THE CLAY PRAISE JESUS, he spoke in parables PRAISE JESUS AND HIS WORDS WERE OF BRASS AND OF FIRE AND ALMIGHTY PIERCING SWORD MATT 26 51 54, AND BEHOLD ONE OF THEME WHICH WERE WITH JESUS STRECHED OUT HIS HAND AND RAISED AND DREW THAT ALMIGHTY SWORD GLORY TO GOD Sounds Like All My Homies And Possy ALWAYS READY TO GO IN TO BATTLE i,ll Take Care Of It Boss PRAISE JESUS HIS WAY IS LOVE AND MERCY and there was no other language spoke by him other than love AND THAT SWORD WILL QUICKEN US EVEN IN TIMES OF BATTLE THE ONE THING I BELIEVE AND STAND ON JESUS DOES NOT HAVE TO SHOW THYSELF APROVED NOR IS HE WORRIED OVER HE WILL BOWL OR WHO GETS VICTORY OR WHAT TOMMROW WILL BRING KATS FOR IN HIS PRECIOUS NAME HE DELCARED HE IS KING AND ARE BATTLES ARE ALREADY ONE THERE IS ONE TRUTH AND THAT JESUS IF YOU FIND YOURSELF IN THESE CONTEMPTS OF WORRY OF THE FUTURE AND THINGS YET FORSEEN THIS IS A TRAP THATS LAID BY A CONFLICT A THEROY AND THE DESTROYER THATS WHY IN THE PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS WE ARE DELIVERED FROM THE SWORD AND THE BATTLE GLORY THAT BECOMES TO BIG FOR US IN OUR STRENGETH AND BINDS PRAISE JESUS HE TOOK IT ALL THE WAY FOR US, JESUS SAID unto Him Who Drew The Sword To Cut Of THE WICKED ONES EAR PUT UP AGAIN THY SWORD INTO HIS PLACE FOR ALL THAT TAKE THE SWORD shall Perish With The Sword Think Not That I Cannot NOW PRAY TO MY FATHER AND HE SHALL PRESENTLY GIVE ME MORE THAN 12 Legions Of Angels BUT HOW THEN SHALL THE SCRIPTURES BE FULFILLED AND THUS IT MUST BE great post brother David BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH KATS
Old 09-09-2008, 06:44 AM   #2238
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

September 9th

"Turn to God in time of need."

God loves to assist us when we need help, and He loves to be needed. No one possesses more knowledge or experience than God does, so He is the perfect source to turn to when we need help. His willingness to give knows no bounds, so there is never a time when He will be unavailable. Turn to God in time of need. He will always help those who love Him.

A good man sheweth favour, and lendeth: he will guide his affairs with discretion.

Psalm 112:5

Heaven

Old 09-10-2008, 06:40 AM   #2239
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

September 10th

"The only God you'll ever need."

God will not forget us when we're in trouble or when we are old. We may outlive our friends and be forgotten by those who know us, but God will never leave us or forsake us. He will sustain, carry, protect, and rescue us.

[The Lord says,] "Even to your old age and gray hairs, I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you."

Isaiah 46:4

Heaven

Old 09-11-2008, 06:51 AM   #2240
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

September 11th

"A day and a prayer to reflect and remember."

Father of Mercies and God of all consolation,
you pursue us with untiring love
and dispel the shadow of death
with the bright dawn of life.

Comfort your family in their loss and sorrow.
Be our refuge and our strength, O Lord,
and lift us from the depths of grief
into the peace and light of your presence.

Your Son, our Lord Jesus Christ,
By dying has destroyed our death,
and by rising, restored our life.
Enable us therefore to press on toward him,
so that, after our earthly course is run,
he may reunite us with those we love,
when every tear will be wiped away.

We ask this through Christ our Lord.

Amen

Verses for Bible Reading
When in trouble or sorrow: John 14; Psalm 46.
When you worry: Matt. 6:19-34.
When you have the blues: Psalm 91.
When God seems far away: Psalm 139.
When you want rest and peace: Matt. 11:25-30.
When in sickness: James 5:13-16; Psalm 41.
When in danger: Luke 8:22-25; Psalm 91.
When men fail you: I Peter 5:7; Psalm 23
When lonely or fearful: Matt. 6:25-34; 11:28-30
When discouraged or tempted: I Cor. 10:13.
When you have sinned: I John 1:8-9; Heb. 7:25.
When you forget your blessings: Psalm 103.
When your faith seems failing: Heb. 11
When you want courage: II Cr. 12:9
When looking for happiness: Col. 3:1-17.
When leaving home for travel: Psalm 121.
When you grow bitter or critical: I Cor. 13.

Heaven

Old 09-12-2008, 06:47 AM   #2241
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

September 12th

"When you don't have time to volunteer fear not."

Loving and caring for others is our life’s work, and caring for those of our “own house” is the highest and holiest work of all. To deny love is to align ourselves with a cold, uncaring world.

Not everyone can leave a career or calling to care for others. Financial realities and obligations may dictate otherwise. But is not such love the mark of one who does the work of God? Did not Jesus promise that one who gives a cup of cold water to one of His children “shall by no means lose his reward” (Matt. 10:42 ).

If anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

1 Timothy 5:8

Heaven

Old 09-13-2008, 08:30 AM   #2242
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

September 13th

"Glory to be ascribed to God."

It is difficult to set aside our own ego in order to serve God freely. When all is said and done, however, all that we are able to do is made possible by God's grace. Our triumphs are God's triumphs. We should feel privileged that God has chosen to work with and through us.

Not unto us, O Lord, not unto us, but unto they name give glory, for thy mercy, and for thy truth's sake.

Psalm 115:1

Heaven

Old 09-14-2008, 07:12 AM   #2243
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

September 14th

"Imitating Christ's humility."

Our call to sacrificially submit ourselves to others does not begin with our sacrifice, but with God's blessings. The actual grammatical construction of this is better translated with all the "if"s changed to "since"! We are called to unity in spirit and purpose after having received all these blessings from being in Jesus!

If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose.

Philippians 2:1-2

Heaven

Old 09-15-2008, 06:45 AM   #2244
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

September 15th

"Let all such call upon the Lord to deliver their souls."

It is unfortunate that so many people are ignorant of the everlasting life that can follow this one. Through God's promise of glory in eternity, we no longer have anything to fear from death. Whatever befalls us in this lifetime, it is nothing in relation to the eternal home that awaits us. We need to focus on the life to come in times of trial and sorrow. In the face of death we can feel secure that everything will be just fine.

The cords of death entangled me, the anguish of the grave came upon me; I was overcome by trouble and sorrow.

Psalm 116:3

And when the broken hearted people
Living in the world agree,
There will be an answer, let it be.

~The Beatles

Heaven

Old 09-16-2008, 06:26 AM   #2245
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

September 16th

"Criticism.

Criticism can consume our lives to the point of emotional paralysis, or we can set our hearts to serve God faithfully undeterred by that criticism and put our God on display. When we do that, we won’t need to answer our critics with words... our lives will say all that is needed.

The apostle Peter understood the dangers of unfounded criticism. He wrote;

“Having your conduct honorable among the Gentiles, that when they speak against you as evildoers, they may, by your good works which they observe, glorify God”.

1 Peter 2:12

Heaven

Old 09-17-2008, 06:36 AM   #2246
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

September 17th

"Share your faith with others."

We need to be proud of our faith. What God has done for us is a miracle, and we should want the whole world to know. Take every opportunity to let others know what you believe. Pay your vows to the Lord in front of other people, and be amazed at how much good it does.

I will pay my vows unto the Lord now in the presence of all his people.

Psalm 116:14

Heaven

Old 09-18-2008, 06:53 AM   #2247
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

September 18th

"Rightly dividing the Word."

The phrase “rightly dividing” is a metaphor derived from the stonemason’s craft of cutting stones straight to fit into their proper place in a building. Precision with words is essential to an accurate interpretation of God’s Word. Let’s be people who care deeply about what the Bible says and what it means, distorting the Word to benefit an agenda is hardly faithful.

Be diligent... rightly dividing the Word of truth.

2 Timothy 2:15

Heaven

Old 09-19-2008, 06:30 AM   #2248
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

September 19th

"The power of God."

Everyone likes a sure thing. We all look for that person or thing that will give us an edge and make us unstoppable. God is that someone. Nothing can compare with the power of God. When He is on our side, we have absolutely nothing to fear. In this lifetime, many unfortunate things might occur, but through the grace of God, we will conquer them all.

The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

Psalm 118:6

Heaven

Old 09-19-2008, 09:03 PM   #2249
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) September 17th

"Share your faith with others."

We need to be proud of our faith. What God has done for us is a miracle, and we should want the whole world to know. Take every opportunity to let others know what you believe. Pay your vows to the Lord in front of other people, and be amazed at how much good it does.

I will pay my vows unto the Lord now in the presence of all his people.

Psalm 116:14

Heaven

PRAISE JESUS FAITH CAN ALWAYS BE BORROWED FROM OUR FRIENDS AND PRAYER WARRIORS Faith Comes By Hearing And Hearing Comes By Faith , And WE WALK BY FAITH NOT BY SIGHT PRAISE THE CORNERSTONE BLESSINGS AND STRENETH KATS
Old 09-21-2008, 09:24 AM   #2250
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

September 21st

"The Father out of his free love has purposed; and the Holy Ghost applies and bestows blessings."

I have a friend in Jesus who has taught me the power of blessings. I can't think of a better one! Grace, love and fellowship rooted in the eternal, sacrificial, and gracious nature of our God, and we share it with God's children all around the world.

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

2 Corinthians 13:14

Heaven