++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-03-2002, 10:45 AM   #1
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
posted from the tampa show!

this was a fan review on the creed website that sounded like she had the time of her life. It seems Scott made a comment that we all know what he was referring to. I really want that towel!!!!!!

Tammy
Oh my God , what can I say. I just got back from the Creed concert at st.pete times forum on Nov 25, 2002 tampa Fl, I had floor tickets and was in front row. I don't know who the first band was but they weren't too bad. Stereo fuse was excellent, but when Creed hit the stage WOW everyone's faces change. We all experienced the best show of our lives. Scott's voice was incredible. He was so passionate and loved the crowd. He looked and sang into my eyes like 5 times. I can't tell you how that made me feel. Then he took his towel that he wiped off with all night and through it and now I'm the owner of it. Thank You ! Oh course I had a tug of war with two or three other people but they let it go. DUH, dumb move but thank you too. The whole band had a great time, hearing Mark play the axe and Scott on the drums with the new bassist,sorry can't think of your name right now & Scott's voice wow truly a band ment to be. Scott talked quite a bite. He said that it's strange that when we think people or close to us that we couldn't be more wrong. He talked about faith and love & unity with eachother in the audience. My life has changed because of the show but that's between me and my Maker. I noticed that they were making a video of the concert so you'll see my smiling face quite a few times. Those of you who know me lol. Thank You Creed for tonight you have no idea how it has changed me forever. Love You Guys !