++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 05-22-2006, 11:45 AM   #1216
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Amen And Amen And Amen

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) May 22nd

"Everybody plays the fool."

Proverbs 9 puts a high premium on such a willingness to see one’s error and admit it. It describes a wise man as one who wants to learn from his mistakes. When challenged, he resists the urge to get his back up like a threatened tomcat. Instead, correction becomes a faithful friend and a necessary means to improvement ( v.9 ). On the other hand, when a “scoffer” is rebuked, he responds with anger and hate ( v.8 ). Because of his over inflated ego, he won’t listen when told he has erred.

A fool despises his father’s instruction, but he who receives correction is prudent.

Proverbs 15:5

The person who refuses to hear criticism has no chance to learn from it.

Unknown

Heaven

FULL TIME GOD AMEN i love this message hev because HE GAVE US A RIGHT AND HE GAVE US A WRONG, but what happens when both paths collide and THE LORDS READS YOU, And Is Hontest With You You Will End Up SAYING YOU ARE RIGHT LORD Amen BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I,am GOD I WILL NEVER LEAVE THEE NOR FORASKE THEE Only Make It Right Foe ANGER ALL ENDURE FOR Just A Little While AND MERCY IS EVER BEFORE YOU IF God Is Before You So Shall Mercy Be Set Before You,l In all your ways Acknowlege him and he will make your paths straight ...AMEN proverbs 3,5,6 THROUGH ALL HIS WAYS Acknowlege The Lord Your God And Never Turn from him in your every waking hour
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 05-23-2006, 08:54 PM   #1217
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Re: Daily Bread

May 23rd (Sorry for the delay... Internet pooped out this am...)

"A refuge and a ruin."

Early explorers who dared to cross oceans quickly learned a valuable lesson: The currents of the sea could carry them to their destination, if followed correctly. Those currents could also divert them from their journey, if ignored. God's wisdom is, in some ways, like the currents of the sea. It can carry us where we need to go. It is our refuge, the means to keep us safe and bring us to our desired destination. But only if we follow it. The benefit of His wisdom only applies to those who are willing to line up with it and set their course accordingly. Otherwise, those same beneficial currents will lead to ruin.

Do you have a personal agenda? Plans for your future? Examine them closely and ask yourself if they are thoroughly consistent with God's ways. If not, you could sail comfortably for thousands of miles, thinking you're headed toward the right destination, only to find out you're far, far away. Even slight variations in the beginning can lead you way off course in the end. Plan now, learn the currents.

The Lord protects the upright but destroys the wicked.

Proverbs 10:29

The center of God's will is our only safety.

Betsie ten Boom

Heaven

Old 05-24-2006, 06:18 AM   #1218
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 24th

“God's everlasting arms (Hang in there!).”

Our world seems to be falling apart this busy May... With one son turning 18, graduating high school and preparing for college and our other son graduating elementary school and getting set to enter that crazy hormonal step up to junior high, we are soooooooo busy and stressed out around here it seems like we’re not going to make it through this transition. This is the busiest time of the year for my work load, and as I begin taking on the extra hours, try to support and nurture our children, help my wife who is working extra hours to help out financially for what life’s getting ready to throw our way, I am becoming drained physically, spiritually, and mentally. Last night I cried out to God in exhaustion, and I felt his everlasting arms underneath me. Quieting my racing heart, the Lord reminded me that although my own resources might be exhausted, his resources are limitless.

During this difficult time I am experiencing God as my refuge when there seems there is nowhere else to turn, and I feel his security in the middle of a very uncertain, insecure and busy time.

In today's passage Moses praises the Lord and assures the Israelites that God will be with them no matter what adversity or trial they encounter, that he is their refuge and underneath them are his everlasting arms. Do you need to feel God's everlasting arms carrying you today because your strength is exhausted? Do you know someone who is in desperate straits and needs God's help? Pray these verses for yourself or for someone else, and proclaim God's faithfulness.

Lord, there is no one like you! You ride across the heavens in majestic splendor to help us when we cry out to you. May we experience you today as our refuge and sense your everlasting arms of protection and love holding us. I praise you for your faithfulness and unparalleled power!

There is no one like the God of Israel. He rides across the heavens to help you, across the skies in majestic splendor. The eternal God is your refuge, and his everlasting arms are under you.

Deuteronomy 33:26-27

When you are at the end of your rope, God is there to catch you—but not before.

Erwin W. Lutzer

Heaven

Old 05-25-2006, 06:14 AM   #1219
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 25th

"The (driving) force behind Jesus' ways."

Have a brake on your tongue, hit the throttle on your ears. Let your angry email sit three days before responding and make sure you read it and edit it before you send it. Keep you mouth shut and your ears open. They all say the same thing. Now if we would just do it, wouldn't our world be so much more blessed!

My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry.

James 1:19

Patience is not passive; on the contrary, it is active; it is concentrated strength.

Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton

Heaven

Old 05-26-2006, 06:23 AM   #1220
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 26th

"Smoke screen."

Evil is as oppressive as a thick cloud of smoke. It envelops people and chokes them, making it impossible for them to function. Satan uses smoke and mirrors to lure us into temtation and sin. The Lord will one day dispel all evil, and on that day, all good people will breathe richly of the fragrance of God, and no more will we be covered by the haze of sin.

As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.

Psalm 68:2

He harms himself who does harm to another, and the evil plan is most harmful to the planner.

Hesiod

Heaven

Old 05-27-2006, 03:44 AM   #1221
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
The Almighty God !!!! Amen!!!!!!!

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) May 24th

“God's everlasting arms (Hang in there!).”

Our world seems to be falling apart this busy May... With one son turning 18, graduating high school and preparing for college and our other son graduating elementary school and getting set to enter that crazy hormonal step up to junior high, we are soooooooo busy and stressed out around here it seems like we’re not going to make it through this transition. This is the busiest time of the year for my work load, and as I begin taking on the extra hours, try to support and nurture our children, help my wife who is working extra hours to help out financially for what life’s getting ready to throw our way, I am becoming drained physically, spiritually, and mentally. Last night I cried out to God in exhaustion, and I felt his everlasting arms underneath me. Quieting my racing heart, the Lord reminded me that although my own resources might be exhausted, his resources are limitless.

During this difficult time I am experiencing God as my refuge when there seems there is nowhere else to turn, and I feel his security in the middle of a very uncertain, insecure and busy time.

In today's passage Moses praises the Lord and assures the Israelites that God will be with them no matter what adversity or trial they encounter, that he is their refuge and underneath them are his everlasting arms. Do you need to feel God's everlasting arms carrying you today because your strength is exhausted? Do you know someone who is in desperate straits and needs God's help? Pray these verses for yourself or for someone else, and proclaim God's faithfulness.

Lord, there is no one like you! You ride across the heavens in majestic splendor to help us when we cry out to you. May we experience you today as our refuge and sense your everlasting arms of protection and love holding us. I praise you for your faithfulness and unparalleled power!

There is no one like the God of Israel. He rides across the heavens to help you, across the skies in majestic splendor. The eternal God is your refuge, and his everlasting arms are under you.

Deuteronomy 33:26-27

When you are at the end of your rope, God is there to catch you—but not before.

Erwin W. Lutzer

Heaven

I myself Have Yet Struggled With These Things As Well And the one thing i hate is what they take is my precious time Away To Be With My God And We Know He IS THE GOD THAT CARRY US THROUGH ALL THINGS i was just praying out loud this morning And Let In PRASING GOD I,am THE GOD When Everything Is Coming At You From Your Right To Your Left Top To Bottom HE IS THE GOD THATS ALL AROUND THESE THINGS And In Praise you will find peace and the Love OF THE LORD YOUR GOD Has He above everything Thats with you and moving you Closer to him Through These Things, Great Peace Have I They That Love The Law Nothing Shall Offend theme, Lord I Have Hoped For salvation And Donr thy Commandments My Soul Have Kept Thy Testimonies AND I LOVE THEME Exceedingly i have kept thy precepts and thy testimonies For All My Ways Are Before Thee, Pslam 119,164 168 ,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 05-27-2006, 06:28 AM   #1222
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Re: The Almighty God !!!! Amen!!!!!!!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Rocketqueen) I myself Have Yet Struggled With These Things As Well And the one thing i hate is what they take is my precious time Away To Be With My God And We Know He IS THE GOD THAT CARRY US THROUGH ALL THINGS i was just praying out loud this morning And Let In PRASING GOD I,am THE GOD When Everything Is Coming At You From Your Right To Your Left Top To Bottom HE IS THE GOD THATS ALL AROUND THESE THINGS And In Praise you will find peace and the Love OF THE LORD YOUR GOD Has He above everything Thats with you and moving you Closer to him Through These Things, Great Peace Have I They That Love The Law Nothing Shall Offend theme, Lord I Have Hoped For salvation And Donr thy Commandments My Soul Have Kept Thy Testimonies AND I LOVE THEME Exceedingly i have kept thy precepts and thy testimonies For All My Ways Are Before Thee, Pslam 119,164 168 ,

Thanks Sis!!! Today's daily is for all of us who struggle with tough challenges.

Peace lil' lady,

Love David

Old 05-27-2006, 06:29 AM   #1223
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 27th

So this is it! Officially the busiest weekend for my family and by far the most difficult task I have endured as a father and a man while on this crazy ball! Last night my son graduated high school, Thursday my other son graduated elementary school. My beautiful wife managed to clean the entire house from top to bottom yesterday in preparedness for today’s events. From 2-5 we will be having “Open House” for our eldest and are expecting between 25-40 people to pass through our doors and wish him well into his adult years. My son also turns 18 today! The pool party and BBQ begin at 7 this evening, and I have about 3 more hours of work to complete the deck around the pool and I estimate another 2 setting up the pump and filter system to get things running correctly. This event should draw in close to another 25-40 people, mostly fellow graduates but ALL hungry teens for sure. I have both Webers ready for the challenge!!!

A couple of days ago I posted an unsure Daily and divulged to you one of my weaknesses. Trust. It’s funny how we do this over and over again as mortals and God is always there to prove us wrong in the end, isn’t it?

Halfway home and Lord you are going to prove me wrong by seeing us through once again. Thank you!

Today's Daily gang, and oh yeah, have an awesome holiday weekend!

"Halfway home!"

Something is holding us back. Perhaps it is a fear that maybe we are wrong about God. Maybe we feel presumptuous. It is possible, if we have been disappointed in the past, that our misunderstanding is haunting us. We hear a voice in the back of our minds that says, "What if God doesn't come through? What if he makes it more difficult than I can handle? What if all my hopes are illusions?" So we hesitate to trust God. We pray and we hope, but faith remains incomplete and doubts linger. We'll ask Him to help us, but we withhold judgment until we've seen His response. We are called to believe God with reckless abandon... not just believe that He is there and that He is involved with us somehow; but that He is actively, personally seeking our good and answering our prayers. We are to give up our own strategies and ambitions, to relinquish all "Plan Bs," to recklessly, irrevocably cast ourselves completely into His arms.

Those who know your name trust in you, for you, O Lord, have never abandoned anyone who searches for you.

Psalm 9:10

Trust involves letting go and knowing God will catch you.

James Dobson

Heaven

Old 05-28-2006, 03:56 AM   #1224
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
AMEN And AMEN

Busy Busy Busy i think the one fear is being afraid of To Let Go Of OUR precious Lord For one second of our days if we are not praying without cease we are always with the Lord somehow someway And our time taking away from the precious master we find ourselfs bleak and then when life shuts out the meaning which happens a lot and we get worried and flustrated and sometimes WE MUST REMIND OURSELFS GOD I KNOW YOU ARE ALWAYS BEFORE ME AND ALWAYS IN CONTROL and i seek you before i seek the morning and yet the mystery is we still feel we our never doing enough AND YOU KNOW WHATS ITS TRUE, GOD NEEDS US TO THERE FOR HIM ALWAYS AS HE IS THERE FOR US ALWAYS so i believe even when we cant foucus fully as we should and Life takes us away he understands AND WILL KEEP YOU IN EVERYTHING and his secrets and treasures are always before us WE MUST TRUST HIM AT ALL TIMES And Wait Upon The Lord Our GOD, Let thy mercies come also unto me O LORD even thy salvation acording to THY WORD So Shall i have wherewith to answer him that Reproacheth me FOR I TRUST IN THE WORD And take not the word of truth Utterly out of my mouth my heart my soul My God At Any Time For i have hoped in all thy judgments So shall i keep the Law CONTINUALLY For Ever And Ever and i will walk at liberty For I seek Thy Precepts i will speak of thy testimonies also before kings THE LOVE OF MY GOD And Will Not Be Ashamed And i will Delight Myself in thy Commandments Which I have Loved My Hands Also will i lift up unto thy commandments which i have loved and i will meditate in thy Statues Psalm 119 41,48
Old 05-28-2006, 10:51 AM   #1225
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 28th

"Daily Bread, defined."

When we ask God for our daily bread, what do we mean? Is it merely food to nourish our body? Is it all the basic necessities of life? Does it include the bread Jesus spoke of: the Word of God? It is all these things and more. Our heavenly Father wants us to have everything we need to affirm His image within us. God never calls His children to tasks they are not ready for, and He will not abandon us without the resources we need to succeed. Our God provides us with everything we need to be the best people we can be. Call upon the Lord to load you daily with benefits. He will do even more than you expect.

Blessed by the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation.

Psalm 68:19

When we put our cares in God's hands, he puts His peace in our hearts.

Unknown

Heaven

Old 05-29-2006, 11:59 AM   #1226
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 29th

"Forever love."

Forever love is talked about in dime store novels, but only found in God. We tap that reservoir of eternal and divine love through the Holy Spirit, who helps us receive it and share it.

From everlasting to everlasting the Lord's love is with those who fear him, and his righteousnesswith their children's children, with those who keep his covenant and remember to obey his precepts.

Psalm 103:17-18

Love is giving your best self, for another's good.

Canon Bryan Green

Heaven

Old 05-30-2006, 01:33 AM   #1227
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
To God Alone Belongs The Glory!!!!!

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) May 29th

"Forever love."

Forever love is talked about in dime store novels, but only found in God. We tap that reservoir of eternal and divine love through the Holy Spirit, who helps us receive it and share it.

From everlasting to everlasting the Lord's love is with those who fear him, and his righteousnesswith their children's children, with those who keep his covenant and remember to obey his precepts.

Psalm 103:17-18

Love is giving your best self, for another's good.
AMEN And Amen WE DO KNOW we serve A God Of Love And Through His Son Jesus Christ His Mercies Are Endless AMEN, But It Also Gives Me Comfort And Peace Within The Stand Stills And The Comingd And Goings THAT WE ALSO SERVE A GOD Whos WISDOM Is Beyond Are Compare Whos Ways Are Perfect, And One Must Never Forgive He Is God Of Beauty And All His Ways Were Made To Be Right !!! RIGHTEOUS art thou O Lord And Upright Are Thy Judgements Thy TESTIMONIES That Thou Hast Commanded Are Righteous And Very Faithful My Zeal Hath Consumed Me, because mine enemies have forgotten my words THY WORD IS VERY PURE therfore THY Servant Loveth It I,am Small And Despised Yet DO I NOT NOT FORGET Thy Precepts Thy Righteousness ANd THY LAW IS THE TRUTH Trouble And Anguish have taken Hold On Me YET THY THY COMANDMENTS ARE MY DELIGHTS The Righteousness Of Thy Testimonies IS Everlasting Give Me Understanding And I Shall Live
Canon Bryan Green

Heaven

!!!!!!!
Old 05-30-2006, 01:40 AM   #1228
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) May 28th

"Daily Bread, defined."

When we ask God for our daily bread, what do we mean? Is it merely food to nourish our body? Is it all the basic necessities of life? Does it include the bread Jesus spoke of: the Word of God? It is all these things and more. Our heavenly Father wants us to have everything we need to affirm His image within us. God never calls His children to tasks they are not ready for, and He will not abandon us without the resources we need to succeed. Our God provides us with everything we need to be the best people we can be. Call upon the Lord to load you daily with benefits. He will do even more than you expect.

Blessed by the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation.

Psalm 68:19

When we put our cares in God's hands, he puts His peace in our hearts.

Unknown

Heaven

Amen GOD IS A GOD Of MAJESTY AND WANDERS, And In Faith And Love To Our Precious Master And As We Wait Upon The Lord Our God , HE Will Load You With His Beauty And Simplistiy THE BEAUTY OF THE LORD, Is A Rose In Bloom And Never Reaches The Ending Of The Blooming Untill We Can Give Him All Our Love And Whatch Him Bloom In Our Hearts Mind Body And Soul, He Is The Rose Thats Need No Water Or Moisture To Grow In A Dry Land The Rose In The Desert
Old 05-30-2006, 06:09 AM   #1229
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 30th

"Standing the test of time."

One of the powerful things about having a Bible, a repository of God's words, is that its age and varied countries and cultures remind us how enduring God's truth actually is. Yet it is God in whom we put our trust. His enduring presence through cultures, centuries, and countries reminds us that eternal is outside our grasp, but God holds us in his grasp.

In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. what can mortal man do to me?

Psalm 56:4

Both Sides Now ~ Joni Mitchell

Bows and flows of angel hair and ice cream castles in the air
And feather canyons everywhere, i've looked at cloud that way.
But now they only block the sun, they rain and snow on everyone.
So many things i would have done but clouds got in my way.

I've looked at clouds from both sides now,
From up and down, and still somehow
It's cloud illusions i recall.
I really don't know clouds at all.

Moons and junes and ferris wheels, the dizzy dancing way you feel
As every fairy tale comes real; i've looked at love that way.
But now it's just another show. you leave 'em laughing when you go
And if you care, don't let them know, don't give yourself away.

I've looked at love from both sides now,
From give and take, and still somehow
It's love's illusions i recall.
I really don't know love at all.

Tears and fears and feeling proud to say "i love you" right out loud,
Dreams and schemes and circus crowds, i've looked at life that way.
But now old friends are acting strange, they shake their heads, they say
I've changed.
Something's lost but something's gained in living every day.

I've looked at life from both sides now,
From win and lose, and still somehow
It's life's illusions i recall.
I really don't know life at all.

Heaven

Old 05-31-2006, 06:13 AM   #1230
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 31st

"What do you have that is forever?"

Most of everything we have falls apart, breaks, or runs down in a short time. But we have three things that last forever: God, our Christian friends, and our praise of God. These are eternal.

The Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

I am like a falling star who has finally found her place next to another in a lovely constellation, where we will sparkle in the heavens forever.

Amy Tan

Heaven