++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 01-26-2004, 06:39 PM   #1
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Oh what a night!

I had the most incredible night last night at the 3DD concert. I saw them in DC at Constitution Hall with Shinedown and Tantric. I had front row seats, literally front row right on the stage. I have NEVER been so close in my life at a show, even closer than Pit seats. It is a small venue and really fancy so it was awesome. Shinedown opened up, they were incredible!!!!!! I was floored as to the voice that the lead singer has. I have had thier CD for awhile now and was really looking forward to seeing them live. After they played I got to go out and meet all of them and got thier autographs, it was cool as hell. They are a bunch of really awesome guys. The Tantric came on, they were amazing as well. I got to touch all of thier hands and got some major eye action from the lead singer. This was the second time I have seen them live and they are INCREDIBLE!!!!! Then 3DD came on. I was so excited I could barely stand it. My seats were about 2 feet from center stage so I had the most incredible view. I got winked at about 20 times from Todd and Matt and got to shake all thier hands as well. But the highlight of the evening was during Duck and Run Todd and Matt were jamming out in front of where I was. I was so close I literally touched Todd's guitar. He was flashing me this HUGE smile and then after his part he reached down grabbed my hand and said "you are beautiful" then handed me a pick!!!!!! I thought I was going to die. He kept smiling and winking at me. The guys next to me work for 3DD and said "I have never seen him do that before that is f**cking awesome" Needless to say I was blushing and smiling from ear to ear. It made my entire night. I had such an incredible time. Got to shake hands with Brad and all the rest of them. They are such a great bunch of "southern boys" I had the time of my life. It was 3 hours were I did not think about anything other than incredible music and smiling men!!!!! I still can't believe how damn close I was. I was toughing the amps, got a pick, got some other things off the stage. Then the kicker of it all, I left from DC (this was literally in front of the Whitehouse) and it took me 3 1/2 hours to get home. We had a winter storm. It was a drive I would never go through again. I could not go faster than 30 miles per hour. Anyone that knows me knows that killed me to drive that slow! LOL But I do have to say IT WAS WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-26-2004, 06:42 PM   #2
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Wow Jen, sound fantastic (other than the storm) I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself and were able to cut loose and enjoy yourself. You deserve it!!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-26-2004, 06:42 PM   #3
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Thats awesome Jen
I'm glad you got up close and that you had a great time! You sure deserved it girl
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 01-26-2004, 06:57 PM   #4
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
neat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3DD is GREAT!
Old 01-26-2004, 07:05 PM   #5
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Very cool, Jen! Glad you had a great time.

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet
from their new album "Awake"
Old 01-26-2004, 07:37 PM   #6
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
i saw that tour when it came to atl...it was awesome. OLP played with them then and they were the best live band ive ever seen
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new
Old 01-26-2004, 07:53 PM   #7
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Jen that sounds AWESOME!!!! I'm soo glad you had such a great time regardless of the winter storm! I love Shinedown and am now envious of you! you definitely deserved a wonderful night!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 01-26-2004, 08:09 PM   #8
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Wow, that's awesome Jen. The only concert I have ever seen is Rielent K. and I hadn't ever heard of the band untill I went to the concert with my church group while we were at frontier city. (It's a theme park in OKC) They were pretty cool, I didn't know any songs, so it wasn't as fun as it could have been. That's amazing that you got to shake hands, get a guitar pick, and all the cool stuff that happened to you, except the storm. Those always suck, unless I get out of school. Then they are good. Well, I'm glad for you Jen.
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 01-26-2004, 08:22 PM   #9
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by JenRN) He was flashing me this HUGE smile and then after his part he reached down grabbed my hand and said "you are beautiful" then handed me a pick!!!!!!

yeah he pulled that same routine with me

3 months and not even a phone call back from him
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 01-26-2004, 08:23 PM   #10
Sheila63
USER INFO »
WOW, What an Awesome night you had, Jen!!!! I'm so happy for you. You deserve it!!! Sorry to hear about the storm but I'm glad you got home safe and sound.

Relearn Love
Old 01-26-2004, 09:12 PM   #11
marlsy
USER INFO »
That's so awsome Jen!! To bad you didn't get his number huh?? Gotta love the bad boys!!!!!
Old 01-26-2004, 09:36 PM   #12
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by marlsy) That's so awsome Jen!! To bad you didn't get his number huh?? Gotta love the bad boys!!!!!
LOL Yeah that thought was going through my head as well. Hell I would of even liked to go backstage. But I know that the crew said they were in a rush to get out of DC because of the storm. It was cool, made me feel good. He was such a little flirt, and I loved every bit of it. He kept putting his foot up on the amp I was holding on to. He was your typical rock star, tatoos, piercings, and that wild look in his eye, and I have a weakness for rock stars no mystery there. I loved the show, it was incredible. The whole concert lasted 3 1/2 hours, it was such an escape for me. I needed it soooooo bad, now back to reality, $3,000 new furnace I need to have put in and too many other headaches. Concerts to me are my "drug" I let go and feel the music. This show just offered me some extra bonus too!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 01-26-2004, 09:49 PM   #13
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by DangerousDan85) yeah he pulled that same routine with me

3 months and not even a phone call back from him
Awww poor Dan, that stinks. Men!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 01-26-2004, 09:57 PM   #14
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Wow, Jen, sounds like an awesome night!! So glad you were able to let loose and have fun and forget your troubles, if only for a few magical hours!! You deserve it, girl!

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On
Old 01-27-2004, 04:18 PM   #15
archie bunker
USER INFO »
wow

they came here to ohio but i missed it i'm glad you had a good time, cool