++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 03-11-2006, 01:58 PM   #16
Mrprophetman
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Leather pants??

Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) "no more cheesecake and leather pants!"

LOL!

I figured you would really like that one....since Mark Tremonti said it.
Old 03-12-2006, 09:32 AM   #17
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Mrprophetman) I figured you would really like that one....since Mark Tremonti said it.
well, you can't say he wasn't right on this one!
Old 03-12-2006, 11:48 AM   #18
Mrprophetman
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) well, you can't say he wasn't right on this one!

Hey, cheesecake and leather pants made Mark Tremonti a rich man....well that and a man who could actually write lyrics that people understand.
Old 03-20-2006, 07:42 PM   #19
Soundslave
USER INFO »

Gah...sorry...post can be deleted

Last edited by Soundslave : 03-20-2006 at 07:45 PM.
Old 04-02-2006, 10:18 PM   #20
IamFilthy
USER INFO »

cheesecake??
I've been living a double life
Old 04-03-2006, 11:08 AM   #21
Mrprophetman
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by IamFilthy) cheesecake??

uh huh....that's what Tremonti said....."no more cheesecake and leather pants"....geez....what a jerk. Of course you have to consider the source of the information.....a bunch of Stapp Haters from another site. But they claim Tremonti said it...and by the way...there were some AB fans at that opening show in Orlando. I found a blog about it.

http://www.stereogum.com/archives/002313.html
"I also thought those AB fans were very rude and immature." Yep....its a hate site, but there are some there that attended the show. The person who made the above statement WAS THERE.
Old 04-03-2006, 03:56 PM   #22
Creed7352
USER INFO »

what's a hate site?
Old 04-03-2006, 04:06 PM   #23
Mrprophetman
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Creed7352) what's a hate site?

Google.....I hate Scott Stapp...you will find some. There are even a couple that pose as Creed or...if you can believe it....a Scott Stapp fan site. I'm guessing that I could probably tell you who those Alter Bridge fans were. Not that Mark Tremonti put them up to it...actually I don't think he is that much of a jerk. Its just the kind of people that they are....nobody you would actually want to associate with.
Old 04-03-2006, 05:48 PM   #24
Creed7352
USER INFO »

gotcha...
Old 04-03-2006, 08:55 PM   #25
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Mrprophetman) Google.....I hate Scott Stapp...you will find some. There are even a couple that pose as Creed or...if you can believe it....a Scott Stapp fan site. I'm guessing that I could probably tell you who those Alter Bridge fans were. Not that Mark Tremonti put them up to it...actually I don't think he is that much of a jerk. Its just the kind of people that they are....nobody you would actually want to associate with.

ok, I see! That must be the reason they were abandoned and are all alone now. You're right!
Old 04-04-2006, 10:56 AM   #26
Mrprophetman
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) ok, I see! That must be the reason they were abandoned and are all alone now. You're right!

Care to splain exactly what it is you mean? I mean.....I don't get it...but then of course I'm an American.
Old 04-04-2006, 11:00 AM   #27
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »

Do you want me to draw a picture for you?
Old 04-04-2006, 11:41 AM   #28
Mrprophetman
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) Do you want me to draw a picture for you?

NO....just tell me who the hell you consider abandoned? Those AB fans? Hey if they showed up and they showed their skanky asses, I'm sure that they elected to do it on their own. Never said all AB fans are jerks...but the ones that showed up at that show were....no....wait....women aren't called jerks. Well I could use a more descriptive term, but it would be considered inappropriate.
Old 04-04-2006, 01:25 PM   #29
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »

No. You said "I don't think he (Tremonti) is that much of a jerk. Its just the kind of people that they are....nobody you would actually want to associate with. "...

so I replied agreeing Tremonti, Brian and Flip (I'm not including Myles on this since he has nothing to do with Creed) must be to some extent "jerks" as you say and nobody would want to be associated with them. Because they were fired from Creed... as well as all of their staff: roadies, managers, security guards, booking agents...

while the one who stayed, despite firing them, felt betrayed. But he wasn't abandoned like the others, even though not even his family attended his opening night, as I heard.

It makes me wonder why not even his family wants to be associated with him.
Old 04-04-2006, 01:34 PM   #30
Mrprophetman
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) No. You said "I don't think he (Tremonti) is that much of a jerk. Its just the kind of people that they are....nobody you would actually want to associate with. "...

so I replied agreeing Tremonti, Brian and Flip (I'm not including Myles on this since he has nothing to do with Creed) must be to some extent "jerks" as you say and nobody would want to be associated with them. Because they were fired from Creed... as well as all of their staff: roadies, managers, security guards, booking agents...

while the one who stayed, despite firing them, felt betrayed. But he wasn't abandoned like the others, even though not even his family attended his opening night, as I heard.

It makes me wonder why not even his family wants to be associated with him.

Those that I stated weren't anyone you would want to be associated with, WHERE the skanky women who attended that Orlando show...and yes...they DO call themselves Alter Bridge fans. I do think most of the members of Alter Bridge are jerks kinda....except for Myles (he has pretty much taken the high road).....They could have handled themselves with much more class than they did...but they chose not to. It will be interesting to see how they handle themselves the second time around.

Ever thought there might be a reason his family didn't attend? No...that would never occur to you.

You hear lots of things don't you?