++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Music Matters
Today's Posts «

Old 02-12-2004, 11:00 PM   #16
CreedH8er
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I have never liked Pearl Jam. Don't know why, just don't like their sound, it's way unappealing to me. I think there is better music out there.
Because Christ sacrificed his flesh
On the cross for me
But this world is hard,
It's cruel and I wish it could be...
Softer to me
I'm still alive. That much is true
I've never lied, well, I guess I've told a few.
There's nothing to see because I brought nothing to show.

I'm like Han Solo, I'm always stroking my own wookie.
Old 02-13-2004, 10:22 PM   #17
jango
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by BearFan) I've got it... had it for some time. But they sound a lot like Creed. I was surprised to find Scotty wasn't the lead singer.

Whoa... ... whoa. That's blasphemy.
"Nineteen hundred and forty-six. Nineteen forty-six, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works."
Old 02-13-2004, 10:37 PM   #18
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by jango) Whoa... ... whoa. That's blasphemy.
Whoa.... whoa.... I was trying to make a joke.

Old 02-13-2004, 11:06 PM   #19
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by jango) Whoa... ... whoa. That's blasphemy.
INDEED!
Old 02-14-2004, 08:06 PM   #20
archie bunker
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by CreedH8er) I have never liked Pearl Jam. Don't know why, just don't like their sound, it's way unappealing to me. I think there is better music out there.
I'll tell you why he sounds like he's taking a shit when he sings
Old 02-14-2004, 10:20 PM   #21
Karen
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by archie bunker) I'll tell you why he sounds like he's taking a shit when he sings

..... ..... ..... ..... !!!
Old 02-14-2004, 10:39 PM   #22
hide
USER INFO »
blashphemer! Jango get him! You don't like PJ and post in this thread an on a Creed board your nick is Creed Hater???????

Karen no sweat about the link hope you enjoy yourself there! Be warned that Creed doesn't receive the best reception there but have no fear! I cop my fair share but I stand and be counted! In fact I do such a good job I think Creed owes me big time. How bout free backstage passes next tour? I haven't seen a "Karen" there do have a different nick there?
Old 02-14-2004, 11:49 PM   #23
hide
USER INFO »
i'm trying to convert but its so hard! One person now is offically in love with Mark Tremonti after hearing his shredding solo from WAWO. Many thanks to www.tremonti.net!
Old 02-15-2004, 09:47 PM   #24
Karen
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by hide) blashphemer! Jango get him! You don't like PJ and post in this thread an on a Creed board your nick is Creed Hater???????

Karen no sweat about the link hope you enjoy yourself there! Be warned that Creed doesn't receive the best reception there but have no fear! I cop my fair share but I stand and be counted! In fact I do such a good job I think Creed owes me big time. How bout free backstage passes next tour? I haven't seen a "Karen" there do have a different nick there?

Lol Hide! i was gonna tell him he had to leave this thread!! I mean, why go into a PJ thread if ya don't like them!

Thanks again Hide! I am enjoying myself over at the PJ site. And you know now that I go by "Karen" there too?

Yes! I think Creed should give you backstages passes....and the whole nine yards! I'll bet you...if Mark saw this he'd give it to ya!
Old 02-15-2004, 10:13 PM   #25
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by hide) i'm trying to convert but its so hard! One person now is offically in love with Mark Tremonti after hearing his shredding solo from WAWO. Many thanks to www.tremonti.net!
Ya know, over at the Jerry board there was thread called, Songs you like by horrible bands...a lot of people finally admitted to actually liking some Creed songs and some even fessed up about liking the band, though they don't like Scott. That doesn't happen too much over there. Most of them say they hate Creed, but I think there are a lot more closet Creed fans out there...Somebody's buying those records .
Old 02-18-2004, 01:34 AM   #26
jango
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by archie bunker) I'll tell you why he sounds like he's taking a shit when he sings

So that must mean that Mr. Stapp is then gargling it when he records his albums. It all makes sense now.
"Nineteen hundred and forty-six. Nineteen forty-six, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works."
Old 02-19-2004, 12:04 PM   #27
archie bunker
USER INFO »
pearl jam shouldnt even be used when mentioning stapp.He could never be stapp no matter how hard he trys.......very diffrent voices
Old 02-19-2004, 12:52 PM   #28
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by archie bunker) pearl jam shouldnt even be used when mentioning stapp.He could never be stapp no matter how hard he trys.......very diffrent voices
Yes I know it girl That dont make you mad} Peal jam sucks!!!!Morons!!! I dont know were they get stapp sounds like fricking Eddie!!!Eddie Wished!!!!!!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-19-2004, 01:55 PM   #29
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Archie bunker, I normally can't read your inane posts (you are on my ignore list) unless someone quotes you, as creedsister did. So this is directed mostly at you, archie...

As much as I like Scott, he is not nearly the vocalist or writer that Eddie V. is. And, Eddie V. came first, by the way, so there would be no way that he would be trying to sound like Scott. He doesn't have to sound like Scott. He doesn't have to sound like anybody else because he's an awesome singer with his own unique sound.
And if you don't like Pearl Jam, why don't you stay out of the thread and let the rest of us who do like the band talk in peace without reading uniformed baseless comments about them. Thanks .
Old 02-19-2004, 05:17 PM   #30
archie bunker
USER INFO »
dogstar i never said eddie was trying to sound like scott i'm not stupid i know when pearl jam came out!!And if i'm on your ignore list what the hell are you doing talking to me cause i care as much 4 you as you do me if not less,and i will talk in any thread i want big boss man!!so hopefully since you cant see this, one of your buddies will tell you or respond on my post so your little eyes can see it!! ALL RIGHTY THEN AN THANK YA VERY MUCH