++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 10-11-2006, 10:22 AM   #7711
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Thats why I stay single Ana I don't have to figure guys out that way,lol. To complicating for me,lol. Takes to much work as well

I am so stressed! Big day tomorrow. Rehearsing 3 arrangements I have done for strings and flute and vocals and i havent met any of the musicians at all!!! what if they think i am a dickhead!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 10-11-2006, 10:40 AM   #7712
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

[quote=Sincirr]

I am so stressed! Big day tomorrow. Rehearsing 3 arrangements I have done for strings and flute and vocals and i havent met any of the musicians at all!!! what if they think i am a dickhead!:eek I,LL BE PRAYING FOR YA, You,ll do just fine So what if they think that, You Just Do Your Best In the Ways Of The Pro You Are, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMAO sis dont know about that FLUTE HAAAAAAAAAAAAA you may like need to practice Extra HARD, D You Talking Flutes In stuff,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 10-11-2006, 11:00 AM   #7713
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr)

I am so stressed! Big day tomorrow. Rehearsing 3 arrangements I have done for strings and flute and vocals and i havent met any of the musicians at all!!! what if they think i am a dickhead!

i read this thing somewhere in a book i was reading recently... a man was explaining to his 6 year old girl as to why he was doing a thing which only he thought was right and the whole town was against it....he said something like ..."before i can live with others, i have to learn to live with myownself first" .... althought a very ordinary thing to say, but it struck me in an special way cause sometimes i really aint sure about whats in my own head, or that i make decisions that i really dont belive in... and that thing almost always stirrs my confidence...... i just need to belive in myself and be postive and sure about it...... and THEY can just cry about it if they dont like it.....ALL THE BEST!!......
Old 10-11-2006, 11:02 AM   #7714
bilal
USER INFO »

I am kinda worried as ANA4STAPP has'nt posted in a while now... i guess she was stressed over some situation last time she posted about...... i hope things are gettin better for her......
Old 10-12-2006, 12:56 AM   #7715
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) i read this thing somewhere in a book i was reading recently... a man was explaining to his 6 year old girl as to why he was doing a thing which only he thought was right and the whole town was against it....he said something like ..."before i can live with others, i have to learn to live with myownself first" .... althought a very ordinary thing to say, but it struck me in an special way cause sometimes i really aint sure about whats in my own head, or that i make decisions that i really dont belive in... and that thing almost always stirrs my confidence...... i just need to belive in myself and be postive and sure about it...... and THEY can just cry about it if they dont like it.....ALL THE BEST!!......
....Stay True To Yourself ... miss perdi ..as of now is setting on my lap ....hers wants to go to bed ... ***bial im not really sure whats inside dat head of yours most the time either haaaaa but i love it**~~~
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 10-12-2006, 01:00 AM   #7716
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) I am kinda worried as ANA4STAPP has'nt posted in a while now... i guess she was stressed over some situation last time she posted about...... i hope things are gettin better for her......
As Of Now***Are Precious ANA Is on line right now*** Night All,
Old 10-12-2006, 01:27 AM   #7717
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

I'll be 34 in about an hour and a half

-Homer Simpson

Old 10-12-2006, 02:34 AM   #7718
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) i have nothing more to say except that I lost !!!!! i cant believe i was so stupid with this guy...not sure why i said it....sorry

It's good to see you have something to say again.

Very profound (your sig)

-Homer Simpson

Old 10-12-2006, 08:54 AM   #7719
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) I am kinda worried as ANA4STAPP has'nt posted in a while now... i guess she was stressed over some situation last time she posted about...... i hope things are gettin better for her......

well...my friend....I'm here ....
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 10-12-2006 at 08:59 AM.
Old 10-12-2006, 08:58 AM   #7720
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Thats why I stay single Ana I don't have to figure guys out that way,lol. To complicating for me,lol. Takes to much work as well

I wish you better luck next time

thanks, Julie!!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Rocketqueen) everything right and you just got lost for words , which would make you feel stupid indeed, yet of course im not sure why you said it either but i dont care how perfect he is he needs you still its kinda ironic to believe that, s well as im repling back to your random throat my precious anna HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA what can i say my girl LOST DONT WANT US AND FOUND THEY ARE AFRAID WE WILL TAKE OVER their false domains

thanks Sister!

love u all girls!!!
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 10-12-2006 at 09:05 AM.
Old 10-12-2006, 09:00 AM   #7721
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) It's good to see you have something to say again.

Very profound (your sig)

as always ...thank you!!!!
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 10-12-2006, 04:09 PM   #7722
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

hey finally good news: my youngest sister (Viviana) is pregnant after 02 years married..IM HAPPY FOR HER...and thought about sharing it with you all...
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 10-13-2006, 01:26 AM   #7723
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) hey finally good news: my youngest sister (Viviana) is pregnant after 02 years married..IM HAPPY FOR HER...and thought about sharing it with you all...
poor girl tell her im sorry and happy for her , thanks for sharing her happy and travail news , i love you ana, to sweet pea
Old 10-13-2006, 02:22 PM   #7724
bilal
USER INFO »

i know i am sitting but it feels as if iam surfin and sailing...... seriene and tranquail......... POt, you did it again.......
Old 10-13-2006, 06:04 PM   #7725
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) i know i am sitting but it feels as if iam surfin and sailing...... seriene and tranquail......... POt, you did it again.......

VERY COOL...LOVED THE IMAGE
I WISH I WAS FEELING THE SAME HERE...
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )