++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 04-23-2004, 02:37 PM   #1
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
What the Crap!!!!!!

I was checking my tv guide, the one that is on the tv, and I was looking for Fairway to Heaven. So I went to the 24th, at 9:00 am, and it was something like "top 18 countdown". That lasts until 10:00, and then the "top 18 countdown" again until 11:00, and then from 11:00 to 11:30 it's "Best Week Ever" and from 11:30 to 12:00 is "Driven." If someone else has a guide, if possible, could you check yours and see if it says the same thing! We have dishnetwork, it better end up being on there tomorrow! I guess I'll go scrounge around at vh1.com and see if it says anything different there. Hopefully it just says the wrong thing on my guide. (peice of crap)
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 04-23-2004, 02:45 PM   #2
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Okay, so, do they play part of the tournament during the video's??? What do they do through the other shows that go to 12:00??? Someone explain this golf thing too me!
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 04-23-2004, 03:04 PM   #3
Echelon122
USER INFO »
In the past sometimes they'll after the initall airing of Fairway...put parts of the Countdown with it...but usually that's after the initiall airing.

And it's VH1...they show everything 120391290420983 times LOL

I might be a newbie here, but I've been
around a long time.
Old 04-23-2004, 03:40 PM   #4
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Echelon122 is right about vh1
They will play it again this weekend probably, maybe even more then once! Hehehe!
All they show is reruns there! Just like mtv
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 04-23-2004, 03:47 PM   #5
Shadow
USER INFO »
I checked the DirecTV guide and the Top 18 Countdown is on from 9:00 to 12:00. Clips from the golf game will be shown during that time. Go to the Fairway to Heaven thread for more information.
Old 04-23-2004, 11:07 PM   #6
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Alright, I hate vh1, they confuse my mind! So, it will be playing from 9 till 12, just with a bunch of other crap inbetween it too! That's stupid if you ask me!
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 04-24-2004, 01:28 AM   #7
creedsister
USER INFO »
yes i know but thats just the way it is, i hate how they play the darn same commercials over and over again too, it gives me a headache
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything