++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 03-09-2004, 01:29 PM   #31
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by facelessman) lol thats awesome
And Again whooooo Awsome
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 03-09-2004, 01:31 PM   #32
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by DangerousDan85) I agree with Dogstar and Lechium on this one, gay couples deserve the same rights as straight couples
I wont turn this in to Relgious Debate Again!!! I LOVE GAY PEOPLE
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 03-09-2004, 01:41 PM   #33
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) why do you guys always say that!! gay Girls its Like Whoooooooooooooo!! And then the gay guy thing is just gross

Because we are men and horny. There is no real justification as why one form of homosexuality is ok yet another is wrong. I look at it as because we are comparing two people we are attracted to as opposed to two that we are not.

and yes, we are that shallow.
Old 03-09-2004, 01:51 PM   #34
WeatheredWoman
USER INFO »
That's very obvious Mullet!! At least you admitt it!

Souls...
they float like the memories I've opened,
Go...
and kiss all the butterflies I've broken,
Sow...
their wings to the coat of my misfortune,
Grow...
to reach the plains only I have spoken...

The Path ~by~ ManMade God
Old 03-09-2004, 01:53 PM   #35
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman) That's very obvious Mullet!! At least you admitt it!
<~~ skirt chaser
Old 03-09-2004, 01:58 PM   #36
WeatheredWoman
USER INFO »
LOL!!!

Souls...
they float like the memories I've opened,
Go...
and kiss all the butterflies I've broken,
Sow...
their wings to the coat of my misfortune,
Grow...
to reach the plains only I have spoken...

The Path ~by~ ManMade God
Old 03-09-2004, 02:05 PM   #37
creedsister
USER INFO »
hahaha Yes at least he does it admit it I admire The truth
Old 03-09-2004, 03:33 PM   #38
RMadd
USER INFO »
People aren't born gay (God doesn't hate us that much), it's obviously a conscious choice by these people. if homosexuality were right, how would reproduction through sex (the means of reproduction which God created) be possible? This is all a simple matter of Adam and Eve vs. Adam and Steve. I'm adamantly opposed to homosexuality and any form of homosexual unions, one of the reasons I'm voting for G.W. And affirmative action is wrong, too. It's like an extreme reaction to all the white supremacy that used to exist in this nation (and still, to a very very reduced degree, does). I find it appalling. And you're allowed to have 'historically all-black colleges', and 'historically all-female colleges', but God forbid any schools only permit the entrance of males and/or whites!

Old 03-09-2004, 07:29 PM   #39
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
oh Noooooooooo!!!! Another Thread Like This!!!! Ohnooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 03-09-2004, 10:23 PM   #40
creedsister
USER INFO »
Oh yes but of course its just going to keep going and going and going!!! Hahahaha I can Fore See It!!!
Old 03-10-2004, 04:17 AM   #41
Lechium
USER INFO »
a) Mullet actually marrige is defined by state, church just gives you ceremony, not official title. If certain church decided to perform gay marriges now state will still ignore them.

b) BearFan go talk to gay person and ask him if it was his choice or at some point somehting just clicked and his attraction to girls started waning while attraction toguys grew. I know some gay people, and none of them are gay by a concious choice. Please do not speak about things you do not know much about.
Old 03-10-2004, 03:38 PM   #42
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Lechium) b) BearFan go talk to gay person and ask him if it was his choice or at some point somehting just clicked and his attraction to girls started waning while attraction toguys grew. I know some gay people, and none of them are gay by a concious choice. Please do not speak about things you do not know much about.
sorry... i didn't mean conscious choice.... i do know people who are gay... what i meant (and i'm sorry it didn't come across this way) was that it's more subconscious. one can convince oneself that one is something or another very easily. in this manner, we could both be right. just b/c a person says something about himself (or herself) does not mean that is the way it is. if i were to suddenly begin preaching that i was god, and i sincerely believed it, or that whites are in every way superior to other races, and believed that whole-heartedly (btw, i believe neither of these things), does that necessarily make it true and accurate? only for myself, not for all of humanity.
as for your final remark, perhaps, then, you should not speak so much of the failures of the united states, as it seems, based on responses to your claims by other members of this board, that you make many false statements involving my great nation.

Old 03-10-2004, 03:39 PM   #43
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) Oh yes but of course its just going to keep going and going and going!!! Hahahaha I can Fore See It!!!
you are very wise... you should go on tv, be like miss cleo!!!!

Old 03-11-2004, 08:54 AM   #44
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
I just finished reading everyone's thoughts on this issue and I only have one question.
What difference does it make to all of you who opposed to same sex marriages? Does it personally affect you at all? Do this people come into your homes and interact with you personally? What difference does it make if they can get married? I'm with Lech on this(Never thought I would say that!!) Let them get married!!!! Some of these couples have been together for years and years. They love they same way we do so, please people get off your high horses about the whole religious aspect of it. We don't know exactly what GOD was thinking! Were you all there when he said what you are all claiming he said about homosexuality!!! Yes, I understand it is written that it is wrong but times have changed and so has society. I think this issue is soo stupid. There are soo many other more important issues that should be being addressed than this! Let them get married because they aren't hurting me in anyway! That's my and now I'm done!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "

Last edited by SCOTTSMYMAN : 03-11-2004 at 09:11 AM.
Old 03-11-2004, 09:11 AM   #45
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I agree Kris, it's not hurting me personally at all. Live and let live. At least they want to commit to a monogamous relationship instead of whoring around. Gotta give them credit for wanting to remain with one person for life, wish our whole society could feel that way.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.